Fate

>Shirou summons Atilla

How does it go?

We get another boring spin-off.

I become a lot more interested in the h-scenes.

rape.

I get an erection.

Attila is a man.

Shirou dies in his first encounter with Lancer because he doesn't have Avalon to bullshit him out of trouble.

Then Altera demolishes his house just because she can.

No Avalon/10

>No Avalon
RIP Shirou

>Shirou summons user.

How does it go?

Rin was the one who saved him there. Avalon does nothing if Shirou doesn't have a contract with Saber.

Though yeah, if he summons Altera somehow, he doesn't have it in the first place, which means he probably dies the first time he goes and does something dumb.

Atilla gets her heart ripped out by Lancer because she has worse luck than Saber, Shirou gets turned into swiss cheese afterwards.

Youre assuming she would be able to maintain her form long enough for that. Civilization bleeds of mana like niagara falls with reckless abandon.

She'd disappear before Chuchu Train would have a chance to use Gay Bulge

How much mana does she burn? Can't that just be solved through excessive amounts of sex?

According to Extella, she has the highest standby mana output of any other Servant, and her NP is God EX Tier on par with Ea

If that's the case then how did Tokiomi summon Gil and how did Kotomine maintain him when he has shit mana?

Also, would Altera demand that her Master be her servant like Gil?

Yes, using command seals merely pisses her off. She is gentle only when you know your place.

"command seals are a bad civilization"

Tokiomi performed a legitimate summons linking his magic circuit to gils.

As far as Kirei, well. Souls taste like candy I hear

>Command seals don't work on Atilla

Uh, aren't those binding spells which are supposed to prevent your Servant from murdering you in the first place? Also what catalyst would be used to summon her?

>Win war with Altera
>She wants to become normal high school girl
>Have happy life and family with Altera

How can other Servants even compare?

tokiomi did say he would need all of them to force gilgamesh to kill himself.

>She wants to become normal high school girl
So, she craves the cock carousel?

Strong willed servants can resist them, and smart servants can find loopholes around them.

To be fair, Independent Action means that telling them to kill themselves means they could just tell you to fuck off and get rid of the Servant contract. You would also have to have Gil kill himself in a way that doesn't somehow splatter yourself(he could just send a A++ NP through his chest at an angle that somehow kills you too)

Tokiomi also didn't know shit about his own Servant.
No number of CS would work on Gil since he can both ignore them and has his own to cancel them out.

>has his own to cancel them out.
you wot

>No number of CS would work on Gil since he can both ignore them and has his own to cancel them out.

What's your source on this statement? Gilgamesh does not have his own command spells, and his innate magic resistance is low (but is bolstered by the golden armor he wears and can probably be increased further if he brings out specific treasures). Even with increased magic resistance, the only Servants shown to be able to resist command spells at all are those with an A-rank in magic resistance.

>he hasn't read CCC
Gil has CS in the Gate of Babylon.

How do you "store" CS?

Also weren't they developed for the HGW by the Makiri originally?

Didn't Kotomine use Command Seals as a source of mana? Besides, I don't think Gil even needed it after getting his hands on the Grail in Zero,

The GoB has the prototypes of all NPs as well as everything humanity ever made, or in the case of technology, their magical equivalent.
Presumably he has some sort of magical device inside where the CS are stored.

Altera is for raising like a daughter.

Altera is for awkward handholding and taking out on dates

I like how this image not-so-subtle makes Tamamo a complete third wheel/concubine.

Yeah, he did. He also used his own crest(given by god, no less) to remove most of the worms attached to sakura.

>her NP is God EX Tier on par with Ea
Who doesn't at this point? Gil and Ea are like SSJ3 or Super Buu for DBZ: every fanfic-tier faggot (basically every Fate writer) uses them to show how super powerful and super special their OC donut steel is.

>and her NP is God EX Tier on par with Ea

That's wrong though

Well not exactly. Ea is still considered the strongest NP in Nasuverse, as it can break reality. Sword of Mars comes close.

Gils issue is he's a maggot who only ever users Ea in those he deems worthy. Only reason it didn't work on Saber/Shirou in Fate route is because Avalon is it's perfect counter NP

Ars Almadel Salomonis >>>>>>>>>>>> EA

How was Kirei able to handle Lancer and Gil as his Servants at the same time?

>strongest NP

Photon Ray isn't even EX. It's like Excalibur.

comatose orphans being lifeforce batteries.

>incinerates your opponent
>also incinerates humanity in the process

Oops. At least it's powerful, right?

>using two infinite mana gaysticks

>A+ vs a nerfed EX
Hmm.

do you have other pages of this booklet in english?

We're talking about strength here, not utility. Ea is more wieldy than Salomonis, but less powerful.

They should make a 4th route where Kirei and Ilya are the mc and Kirei actually wins the holy grail war

>Kirei actually wins the holy grail war

EA can't even destroy the world at full power desu. AAS could literally eradicate humanity with proper power

Who is more skilled with weapons, EMIYA or Lancelot?

Which one has Eternal Arms Mastery ya dingus.

He didn't win that one. Although he should have btfo kiritsuga instead of the plotpower on kiritsuga's side.

Gilgamesh

Where does Extella take place in the timeline?

I'm so confused about the whole Moon plot. Why simulations? Why on the Moon? Grand Order also has this sort of simulation schtick going on too making me wonder why they just don't have another Holy Grail War if they're so obsessed about Servants.

Depends on what weapon Emiya has projected. Normally, Lancelot is more skilled, but Eye of the Mind would allow Emiya to keep up.

Alternate timeline where the the Crimson Moon ritual occurred too early, disrupting the balance of mana on earth and causing life to slowly die out. In this timeline Velber (though it's not specified if it exist's in other timelines, but can be assumed because of Altera's existence in FGO) invaded the earth 14,000 years prior and an alien structure call the Moon Cell intercepted and recorded it. HGW in Extella was for admin control over the moon cell to fight its return

>Miss Civilization Crusher is a better person than Nameless
kek

After Extra

Would Altera be a good wife and mother to a cute daughter?

>tfw my current gf looks and dresses like Atilla

How would sex with Atilla be like?

Awkward.

No.

Attila is garbage.

It'd be a shame if Nero kills her.

Didn't it keep him alive longer when a person would normally die at that moment.

Fate franchise doesn't get as popular as it is now, do to Atilla being a failure of a Fate poster girl.

>prisma
>canon

According to Archimedes in Extella, all worlds are canon user, even CP in a weird sorta way

That's not at all how it works.

This is her *true* form.

She dies as soon as summoned because Lancer's Gay Bulge doesn't miss on her.

KALEIDOSCOPE
SECOND MAGIC
PARALLEL WORLDS

I'm baffled that Type Moon is nearing it's 15th fucking anniversary and there's still people arguing about what canon or not when Nasu has long since started that EVERYTHING is canon.

Which Shirou?

>FSN
>The Graal is Bad Civilization

>Apo
>Yggdmillennias are Bad Civilization

He probably meant that it wasn't published by Type-Moon or written by anyone relevant to the original. It's basically a overly successful fanfiction.

What do any of those words mean?

And I love it. All the sudden attention on her this weekend has been strange though. I wonder why.

Read the fucking VN and play the fucking games you secondary.

No, Ea is actually stronger than ASS. Not by a lot, but it is.

What's good civilization then?

Apo Shirou is too busy having Harem hijinks with Rin and Sakura to participate in stupid HGW.

>In the Fate/Apocrypha universe, the Fourth Holy Grail War didn't occur, Shirou is still living in Fuyuki with his original surname unchanged. His personality is a lot closer to his Capsule Servant counterpart. Still having an honest and upright personality, and likely going through days with a love comedy-like tone, along with a twin-tail magic-fist user and her cheerful little sister who laughs like a high-class young lady

>And I love it.
Huns are only good for being wiped out. No one should love a Hun!

>Nasu has long since started that EVERYTHING is canon
I'm baffled that Type Moon is nearing it's 15th fucking anniversary and there's still people pulling things out of their ass.

>hate Gawain
>but he's actually one of the most fun characters in Extella to play as
Here's hoping Extella 2 will have more characters like Berserker/Saber Lancelot, Achilles, Ozymandias, etc...since from what I understand they'll be brdiging out beyond just Extra/CCC servants.

I meant Shirou Kotomine

.Certainly not the gacha.

>>I meant Shirou Kotomine
Then say Amakusa you dummy

Yes, because "Crimson Moon", "Velber", and "Moon Cell" are all covered in the VN, you stupid motherfucking cocksucker. Hang yourself. You would dare react so angrily to a genuine question? The only contribution you must bring to the world, then, is waste. Die. Die, and stop contributing forever.

She tries to justify her actions with herself as morally good actions.

Archer accepts he does bad things sometimes, but does what is the most pragmatic.

Altera would sacrifice millions to save the one she loves, and see it as an act of the "greater good" for herself.

Archer would sacrifice millions to save someone who by saving that person saves billions.

So how did Aetius kick Atila's alien ass in the Fate timeline?
Did she become brain dead during the battle of Catalaunian Plains or something?

She was weakened by the Persians blowing out two of her armies in the Caucasus and Steppes before she got to Aetius.

How did Attila rape all those Roman women if she doesn't even have a dick?

Nasuverse exists in two aspects. One is the power of humanity, in which Servants exist, the other is the power of the Ancestors or vampires. Crimson Moon was a marble phantasm ritual to empower and bring back command of the True Ancestors, or something like that. In the Extra timeline, though I can't remember if stated in the manga or game, the Crimson Moon ritual was performed in 1970, where the power of True Ancestors was weak and it imbalanced the flow of mana in the world

He dies and a new MC will lead the show, would be fun.

Anyway, was it Extella that made Atilla so goddamn popular as she is now? All the nips I know (4) have her ordered, and got botht he PS4 plus PC version.