Multiple Shooters confirmed

Time to combat all the slide threads. Multiple eyewitness reports from students, all recorded by MSM, but none of them ever aired. Also Secret Service carried out emergency drills at the school 3-4 weeks before the shooting, most students thought it was another mock shooting drill at first.

Shooter was a literal autist, on meds, both parents deceased, and described as highly suggestible by classmates. Classic patsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwl9ZMerCCU

youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM

Other urls found in this thread:

itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for justice

wow literally no evidence wow more bullshit wow you fucking faggots will believe anything. kill yourself

Not sure if shitposting or shill.

it's almost like you never proved your claim you braindead fucking retard
>he has no evidence
wow big fucking surprise, kill yourself

Every shooting there's "multiple shooters". Do you know why? Because everyone is panicked and they have no idea what the fuck is happening then they swap stories.
>"I heard a gun shot over here!"
>No way I heard one where I was"
>"omg there's more than one!"
They don't realize sound carries
Or
>see someone trying to get the fuck out of dodge while they're still hiding
>"holy shit I saw the shooter"
>"I saw him over here and I heard somebody saw another guy over there! There's more than one!!!!!"
Hysteria is a hell of a drug

Hello fellow shill
Fuck druphf and fuck white people

what a reasonable explanation, surely OP thought of these when coming up with this shitty fucking autism thread

> wow you fucking faggots will believe anything
I thought the entire point was that we don't believe in anything. Yea, I think that would be far more accurate shit heel.

>filename
kek

Awww did you just get told? Yea I think ya did.

no faggot, these kids were primed. The people in Las Vegas (the only other incident where there has been a multiple shooter argument) they were all different interviews and the facts came out naturally.

This shit is planted misinformation and the only purpose it could possibly serve is to discredit previous claims of multiple shooters (only one previous fucking claim exists)

>me wanty milky
Bump for interest

>bump for interest
>already knows shit thread will 404 soon
lmoa

Bump

The news picked it up itshappening.pcriot.com/2018/02/15/parkland-florida-high-school-shooting-three-students-have-testified-there-were-multiple-shooters-yet-no-mainstream-media-outlet-has-picked-it-up/

>the only other incident where there has been a multiple shooter argument
WEW
E
W

Other bread:

bump

ok Sup Forums was it a false flag or were there multiple shooters? I don't have the time to go through this shit for every fucking mass shooting

I love this meme.

gonna give you a bump, you know its a false flag also by HOW MUCH THEY PUSH IT IN THE MEDIA.

>shillberg shills
The one kid said she was walking next to Nick Cruz when she heard gunfire coming from the other side of the building.

The other kid talked about being chased upstairs by a gunman, one of the kids walking down the hall because he heard a person calling to them and then getting shot. And the teacher getting shot when she opened a classroom door for them. She explained there are only 2 stairwells on opposite sides of the building meaning the gunman on the lower level couldn't have possibly ran to the opposite side the of the school, and ran up those stairs to ambush the kid who got blasted. The children were clearly caught in a pincer attack.