High IQ

>high IQ
>similar alphabet
>refer to foreigners as ''goyim'' and ''gaijin''
Are the Japanese one of the ten lost tribes of Israel?

sage

That would explain anime.

>Researcher and author Jon Entine emphasizes that DNA evidence excludes the possibility of significant links between Japanese and Jews

Sadly genetic tests don't confirm this theory.

yooooooooooooooo

so how are these things explained, if note genetic? some cultural common acnestry of some kind?

prehistoric cultures shared a bunch of shitty memes

perhaps some third culture taught both these bultures, and perhaps others

Bakara!

There are thousands of kanji; having a few dozen that look like hebrew letters isn't much of a coincidence. Languages that are actually related to each other, like English and French, have way more in common than just two dozen words.

Hey, it's that retarded image again. If yids and nips are the same people because they "have" similar "alphabets", how come the language has completely different syntax?

>Japan
>Japheth

Queue the X-Files music.

The Hebrew alphabet looks nothing like this.

I like these threads, everything doesnt have to be so serious all the time

There you go, using reason to ruin a perfectly good larp again. . .

When are you gonna stop?!

the one that gets me is

Brit - Covenenat in hebrew and
British

>Mistaking the lower alphabets for kanji.
Come on. Even stage 2 anime fans don't do this.

It's less X-files when you realize that a Jew came up with the English name for Nihon.

>implying that doesn't make it even more freaky

Jews come up with most of the names which aren't "Yorkshire" or "Longbottom Street" tier. Any name that you have no idea what it means likely means something in Latin or Hebrew which the Jews masturbate over furiously. Special mention for Greek too.

Goyim
Gaijin
Gweilo
Gringo

WTF

Gringo is just for americans though

no. gringo is for europeans in general (especially from italy and uk). only mexicans use gringo for americans

Well I guess we are mexicans now because we call everyone their respective nationalities except americans

>Jews have hardons for latin and greek
Fucking what? They hated both of them for invading the kingdom of Israel.

>bushi
>ninja
>kamikaze volunteers
>technology
- - -
>parasites

Written Hebrew doesnt have vowel sounds. Ra Ri Ru Re Ro would all be written with one character and you fill in the blanks based on other letters in the word.

Mmm...
These are very similar...

>tengu were disruptive demons and harbingers of war.
Checks out.

This screencap doesn't make much sense to me. What is the image implying?

>sequential
Why do newfags do this?

>implying jews didn't steal from a ancient culture that shared a common cultural ancestor with japs

lets consider this for a fucking moment, we can clearly see the tale of Gilgameshe rewritten with the same fucking baseline, concept and other things the only diffrence is some jew called Noah and the "God" Concept.

So the jews have allready stole stories from other culture, why do you think for a second that they didn't steal everything

Wait, how many tribes were lost?

woah

six gorillion

Have all of my keks, sir.