Should I join the army?

I've been thinking a lot recently about joining the Army because I feel would be a great start at age 18 to gain some skills and pay for my college education but the same time I don't want to fight for zionist control government nor try to become a civil nationalist Should I try different jobs that don't involve infantry or special ops? Or do not join in general? because the last thing I want to do is fight for our (((greatest ally)))

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontrol.com/files/truthcontrol/images/si4f9a95a4.jpg
freimaurer-wiki.de/images/thumb/1/1d/Italienische_Loge_19.Jh.jpg/800px-Italienische_Loge_19.Jh.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Red_Army_flag.svg/1200px-Red_Army_flag.svg.png
i.ytimg.com/vi/GtmNL0ynSLQ/maxresdefault.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/China_Emblem_PLA.svg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Flag_of_Europe.svg/640px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
c8.alamy.com/comp/DMMJ5N/joseph-domberger-angela-merkel-and-reinhold-simon-l-r-on-the-occasion-DMMJ5N.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go for it

yes
apply to be a general

It's a good job if you want to make friends/kill time/get scholarships and learn some survival skills.
I'd say join it if you're young and got nothing better to do.

I'd say do it.

Are Americans able to learn a trade while in the army? Because if you can I'd do that so you have a set of skills you can fall back on after you leave.

Do it, but do one term in a technical MOS, get your qualifications, get your education paid for, and get out, chances are you won’t fight for schlomo. Don’t fall for the infantry meme.

Go infantry my goy. You and the rest of my zogbots will be reward with a beautiful khazar jewesses. There is nothing more perfect than goyim sacrificing themselves for g*ds chosen

ARMY AIR FORCE US MARINES
ARMY AIR FORCE US MARINES

THE FEW
THE YOUNG
THE PROUD

TAKAKAKAKAKAKKKAAKA
BATATATATATATATA
***BOOM***
FURK YEAR MY NAME'S SHAQUILA HERNADEZ AND I IS AN ARMY OF ONE

I was "stationed" at Leavenworth. Fun times.

As a reconfag in an infantry batallion i can tell you for a fact that infantry sucks ass. There are no real combat deployment anymore unless you're ranger or sf. And you know you won't pass selection because you suck.

Unless you're a retard you can do good on your asvab and get a cushy pog job. The army is 100% bullshit but the benefits are good and if you're smart about it you can get out with a good amount of money, education and the gi bill will pay for school.

Just stay away from the infantry. It's where all the crayon eating retard dudebros go.

The GI Bill is funny because they always want to recruit the rest of us who went and got fancy degrees to go get recruited into fancy places.

It's a sensible racket, but they could at least be honest about it.

Do Navy. Easy as fuck, they might train you to fly, and even less chance of seeing combat.

My only regret in life is not joining the military when I was still 18-20

I'm still stuck in the same shit hole with my parents. I could have at least seen new things, made new friends, and became a self reliant man.

Do it. I wish I would have enlisted when I was 18. I'm joining as an officer soon at age 28.

Did you never wonder that the US has the very same symbol on their national flag as the Soviet Union, China, North Korea and the EU?

It's called the pentagram of solomo.
A five pointed star (Pentagram)

Freemason Lodges
truthcontrol.com/files/truthcontrol/images/si4f9a95a4.jpg
freimaurer-wiki.de/images/thumb/1/1d/Italienische_Loge_19.Jh.jpg/800px-Italienische_Loge_19.Jh.jpg

Red Army
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Red_Army_flag.svg/1200px-Red_Army_flag.svg.png

North Korea
i.ytimg.com/vi/GtmNL0ynSLQ/maxresdefault.jpg

China
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/China_Emblem_PLA.svg

EU
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Flag_of_Europe.svg/640px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

Bonus: Merkel at a jewish masonic lodge
c8.alamy.com/comp/DMMJ5N/joseph-domberger-angela-merkel-and-reinhold-simon-l-r-on-the-occasion-DMMJ5N.jpg

Go for it but don't go infantry and get your shit in writing

im 25 goin on 26 in december, im getting myself fit and ready for a shit ton of cardio. im late in the game but i think the army has an age limit of 38 or something?

Naw fag oin the French Foreign Legion. Atleast there is no fags or trannies in it. Probably see more combat and in more exotic places.

army veteran here. pick a non-combat mos, something with training that transfers over to the real world. whatever your recruiter tells you, immediately google it to make sure that it's what you want.
while in the service, focus your free time on trade school or college, since it's 100% free while you're in. only do four years. once you're out, you get 4 years of free college through the post 9/11. I regret not going to school while I was in, or right after, but at least I'm still able to capitalize on my benefits.
plenty of dudes at boot camp were in their 30s, you'll be fine.

> joined in 1999 for 12 years
> 11B
> had a great time
> kek

Cool. Direct? OCS? C-Direct? ROTC?

how many bricks were shat on 9/11