> tips fedora

This is at the top of reddit (don’t ask how I know that, it’s a long story).
I know plenty of atheists and from what I can tell they’re not malicious assholes against all religious people. Who typically makes up this retard cult ideology?

He goes on Reddit.
>girls-laughing.jpg

well its true
it is also insufficient to prevent muzzie terror attacks, rape gang groomers, and a host of other horseshit brought into our societies by radical left wing assholes (and jews)

Gotta love his low key islamophobia

Where is the proof they prayed? I have prayed not to get shot everyday and have not been shot even once. That is over 10,000 instances of my prayers being answered IN A ROW without a single incident of my prayers not working and me being shot.

>atheists don’t believe and don’t tolerate religion
>unless it’s the religion of peace
Really fizzles the zizzles

Still pointless to bring up. What’s it going to accomplish? Let people be religious

I'm dying to know how much backlash, if any, he got for that tweet.
>evidence collected over many years, obtained from many locations, indicated that 9/10 times skidmarks lead up to the dog and not the black man

DOGGOS BTFO

atheislam is a tool used to weaken the primary religion in preparation for the installation of islam.

>insufficient to stop semi trucks from killing Bastille day celebrators
say this shit next time there is a truck of peace then maybe ill admit you aren't just being a contentious asshole.

Le Black Science Man is a fucking moron.

There's a reason why he's featured on r/iamsosmart so much. I'm pretty sure Big Bang Theory's plot was written by a guy who just followed Tyson around all day and wrote down his musings. Just fucking look up his "I love football" tweet and tell me you couldn't see that being said by le Bazinga man.

Daily reminder that scientist are politically retarded. Political Science should have stayed as Political Philosophy.

i would take the traditional religion over the ideological religion of leftism any day of the week

>Who typically makes up this retard cult ideology?

The fags who don't have enough intellect to actually be scientist so they strike their ego by being smart "popularizers".

Holy Shit. Can someone call the ambulance for me. My brain just started fucking vibrating in my skull after reading that and I can't stop cumming.

Based Porch Sitting Science.

Deep

>Praying doesn't do anything

Do you know who already knows this? Religious people. Do you know who already knows religion is bullshit? Religious people.

If they sincerely believed that prayer worked, they would stop praying the second they didn't get what they wanted. But they don't, they know it's horseshit, they just do it because it comforts them and when they're questioned about why they do it when it doesn't work, they just brush that off with "The lord works in mysterious ways" or "Some of the best gifts are unanswered prayers" or something.

They also know that religion is bullshit because when they're on a flight with turbulence, they never relax with a smile on their face, secure and comfortable with the knowledge that they'll crash and die and enter the kingdom of Heaven, they're freaking the fuck out along with everyone else.

Atheists can give it a rest. Religious people know they're full of shit, they just have their rituals which bring them comfort and their rituals just so happen to involve prayer.

It took you a fucking blog to say something that could have been said in a sentence.

What a cunt. God bless him though.

He is euphoric.

>this is what (((Christians))) actually believe

WOW NEVER MADE THAT CONNECTION

NO WONDER THIS GUY IS OUR SCIENCE NIGGER

Glad someone typed it,sick of reading and hearing shit like,'sending my prayers to the family & friends' how about you pray you don't get your disgusting roastie fucked to death or beheaded by some Somali or Mudslime gangs.
it's almost worth hoping a situation like that happens just so you have the knowledge that these people will be dying painfully and horribly,as they deserve to.
It's not the issue of religion that pisses me off,it's because the same people after every news worthy incident happens they post the same disingenuous horse shit as if they're trying to convince themselves they're good people that are actually helping.
I always fantasized about when the day of the rope comes,RWDS'ing all the Libfuck scum neighborhood by neighborhood with a kicked in door,and just executing them quickly and painlessly;
I'm now an advocate for burning & impalement.

>implying they don't come from the same (((source)))

Where I live, the church has chosen multiculturalism,siding with muslim migrants to the point of sheltering illegals, and current leader of only party openly opposed to it is openly atheist.

Christian normies are part of the problem.

BASED, but it also doesn't stop terror attacks or niggers from killing each other

>What is Trump

Pedo satanist jews who organize these false flags are going down. Prayer works.

Being a smart black astronomer also doesn't stop you from getting Sickle Cell Anemia....whats you're point Neil?

God is obviously answering the prayers of those on Sup Forums asking for the opposite effect.

It's ok Neil....we know your parents thought you were a faggot when you were younger

It's okay to mock religion.

Since most of the people are dumb (which you can see on Sup Forums also), just popularizing science does not always work. You need to be able to at least comprehend some mathematical basics to understand science. An average American is incapable of that. Therefore, it is more efficient to make fun of religion and make religious people look stupid. An apparently it works.

>Who typically makes up this retard cult ideology?
lefties are contrarians, so they larp as atheists. if the right wing was atheistic, lefties would be reform-christians, god loves us all, that kind of shit, antifa would be renamed stigmata and you could not read media for all the godshit that would infest it.
however, the right is statistically speaking quite stupid so they fall for divide and conquer this way. for instance all my libertarian friends are atheists and all my religious relatives are of the refugees welcome, pope francis said so variety.

Do we allow trannies to make up their gender too? Mental illness should not be encouraged or tolerated. Granted, I don't think religion is actually a form of mental illness, but rather just another poor coping mechanism.