WHY DIDN'T YOU ARREST THIS KID FOR MAKING AN EDGY COMMENT ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO REEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DIDN'T YOU ARREST THIS KID FOR MAKING AN EDGY COMMENT ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO REEEEEEEEEEEE

But seriously this is obovisly just the MSM shilling for greater control of online speech.

Why do Jews sacrifice Jews at patsys for their fake mass shooting false flags?

>terroristic threats
>edgy comment

I dunno, why can't Sup Forums tell jews and latino cubans apart?

He's a Jew.

gas the media jews

>this is obovisly just the MSM shilling
>MSM shilling against the FBI in the current political climate
No. The MSM wasn't even pushing this, this largely came from people complaining about the collusion investigation.

What did he say? I understand he was "Reported" for something but don't know what.

Are we going to lock up crazy people yet? Florida even has more lenient laws to stuff folks away for 72 hours for "teh crazies"

30+ police calls to he's house, mental health issues, got tipped to FBI ''say if you see something'' tipline and other things,,
so no wonder they get some heat

Seriously if this become a precedent I'm going to be in jail my dudes. I have an edgelord JewTube account and almost exclusively talk about killing police officers.
This fucking Spic fag is going to make shitposting illegal.

He said
>I'm going to be a professional school shooter
I don't think it should strain the credulity of any non-redditor that the FBI probably reviews a hundred such comments a week and invariably ends up discovering that the "terrorist" in question is a "psssh nothin personnel kid"-tier idiot of no threat to anyone but his own chances at losing his virginity. Nicholas "Hispanic Jew" Cruz is the exception proving the rule.

He said that he was going to be a school shooter.

I get what you’re saying and it’s very concerning, but the fact of the matter is you can’t just say you’re going to shoot up a school. That’s illegal and while I don’t think he deserved to get locked up right then, he should have been investigated and gotten some sort of help.

I think the inclusion of the term "professional" tips it over into the territory of "sounding like an edgy joke".

Why you hate cops so much though? Stop being so much of a retard and getting caught.

I don't. I just shitpost comments. My dad's a cop. It's just a prank bro.
Seriously my dude, I'm a deacon in my church and was almost elected to city council last year. If I go to jail for being naughty on the internet my life is pretty much over.

Correct. They blame Trump on internet freedom of speech and are now moving to impose restrictions so that the next presidential election is thoroughly controlled.

The FBI has become pretty embattled and now entangled into our politics. At what point do we start rooting for the underdogs in the agency? Its so tiresome.

>39 calls to his house for mental disturbance issues

it was more than a post

They're not going to jail you but they won't let you comment any more. They'll either ban you for something you say, or never let you comment in the first place because you'll be on a list for something you said in the past. See "all of Google, with one account"?

>I'm literally going to be a school shooter
>lol it's just a comment

Agreed.

Why does everyone forget that the school bullied this kid and labeled him a domestic fucking fucking terrorist?

They might as well have been standing on the steps every morning chanting "shooty shooty killer!" or something.

They even banned him from having a fucking backpack for no reason.

then he had a couple rounds of loose ammo in his backpack one time and they kicked him out, he got sent to some school for retards and crazy people.

They bullied him, then they fucked him--all based on some mass shooter hysteria.

are you saying you would have been nice to him and befriended him?