Symphogear AXZ

>Tomato lady talks about how you need to water tomatoes when they really need it and not spoil them to make them grow up strong
>Maria remembers Mam and how she only showed them compassion when they needed it instead of spoiling them so that they would turn out strong
>Maria and DMJii are still weak and fuck up pretty much everything they try
Someone didn't think that metaphor through.

Dess is cool, so it's fine.

>retarded
>never won a single fight alone in the series
>still needs drugs

End yourself.

And even someone like that can get a cute 2D gf.
What's your excuse?

Today is best mom's birthday

Just a reminder

Translation?

FIS should've died in G.

>Maria is legitimately useless and angsts about nothing for 2 episodes straight
>Kirika's only character trait is that she's retarded
>Shirabe's personality flips between quiet nothing and moody "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME" bitch

Why couldn't Fine use a gear? Is it because she has no love in her heart?

>Needing subs
Linker is made of love and the desire to help people, everyone who played WA2 is going to roll their eyes at the hamfisted nature of Elf9's exposition about Airgethlam, the gears got tired after 5 minutes of fighting because we need to pretend FIS is important. Hibiki still acted like an idiot and DMJii saved her, Maria is still whining about her weakness, the tomato metaphor was dumb because see OP, Ver was made of magic linked emotions because muh gears, and the only thing that matters from this episode was the good animation, which you don't need to know moon for.

Clothes shopping for Maria's birthday.

She killed Fine, something the gears, the Japanese government, the American black ops and the fucking Illuminati all failed to do.

That's a massive negative so good job you're as dumb as Kirika.

She only killed Fine because Fine let her do it, which was an awful mistake on her part but still.

Still retarded, seeing as she did it by fucking up a suicide attempt.

Were you a bitter elitist before you learned moon or did you pick it up at the same time?

Some subbing-capable user will step up eventually. All the Commiedrones will shit on him, but he'll never give up.

She killed Fine by accident while throwing a suicidal temper tantrum that almost killed the person she was killing herself over in the first place. That's far from a shining moment for her.

You sound like the kind of shit-eater who thinks GX was good.

I hope that doesn't set her up as a noble sacrifice to save the other two after Adam's betrayal.
>"Live on to make our dream become reality."

Most people smart enough to learn moon are also smart enough to have standards. Don't worry, it's nothing you'll ever need to worry about.

I hope this entire post is ironic.

And I hope the implication that having standards equates bitter elitism was ironic, but we can't all have what we want, now can we?

If anything it will be the other way around. The genderbends saving Germain.

>everyone who played WA2 is going to roll their eyes at the hamfisted nature of Elf9's exposition about Airgethlam
I thought WAfags liked how half of everything in Symphogear is a Wild Arms reference?

Are you talking about people who played the games when they came out, or people who played them after hearing about them via Symphogear?

Either.

You are probably right, and I would be fine with that. It would allow them to return the favor.
Also having Cagliostro survive the season and possibly join S.O.N.G. would make for a very bad influence on some of the gears.

I don't enjoy seeing one of the plot points that tied WA2 together at the end that was started a few times over the course of a 50+ hour game repeated twice per episode to remind me about Maria's power. I'd rather they try to recapture the plot progression and characterization from the games.

Those two baiting each other is the best

Nah.

pls don't rape the gaybies, cag

I mean, you're basically saying "everyone who doesn't hate this as much as I do has no standards", which sounds pretty bitter and elitist to me.

Let's start with the easy one: point me to exactly where I said that in the post.

It can't be worse than what Chris is doing to Kirika.

I want to touch and feel Cag directly.

Friendly reminder: males can't use gears

Has alchemy gone too far?

In , you say that the other user implied that "having standards equates bitter elitism". However, you were the one to bring up something like "standards" in the first place, while the bitter elitism comment was only directed at your initial paragraph. Based on that, it seems like you are equating the opinions you expressed there to "having standards", which also implies that any other (more positive) opinion equals a lack of standards. The implication is further strengthened by , where you indirectly, but still perfectly clearly, tell the person who was disagreeing with you that they have no standards (or more exactly, that they are not smart enough to learn moon or have standards).
You expressed "how much you hate this", claimed that having that opinion means "having standards" and were pretty clear that, yes, other opinions ("not hating it as much as you do") mean "having no standards". And with that, all the core parts of what I claimed you were saying are present.
Of course, I might just be misinterpreting something you said, so feel free to correct me if I am. I'm also aware that my interpretation is based on posts made only after you were accused of being a bitter elitist, so even if entirely correct it doesn't mean that the comment was justified at that point.

That's a nice rant, but show me where I did that before user called me a bitter elitist. Remember "only I get to make accusations about you" isn't an argument.

cute!

If you're going to compliment my rant, at least read it until the end.
>I'm also aware that my interpretation is based on posts made only after you were accused of being a bitter elitist, so even if entirely correct it doesn't mean that the comment was justified at that point.
You're right, you didn't really sound like a bitter elitist before you were called one. I just found it funny how you seemed to be proving the baseless insult right in your responses.

>the gears got tired after 5 minutes of fighting because we need to pretend FIS is important

The best part of this episode was getting to see the original trio get tired out from fighting so much. We rarely get to see them struggle like this anymore, they just bullshit final power their way through noise that just stand there and let them. Not to mention the episode implied it was a lot longer than 5 minutes of fighting, and was enough of a long sustained fight it gave Elf9 time to finish the linker.

Why would I finish reading your rant post when it didn't quote my original post?

Too bad they spent like half of G bashing is over the head with how powerful the original 3 are, and had them fight for long periods of time while getting poisoned and powered down.

The noise fights this season have been great. Even the fake ones have a sense of dread and fun to them.

>Has alchemy gone too far?
Not in Symphogear, I don't think any of their alchemists have it in them to cross the line.

I can think of some reasons, but I also sort of see what you mean. You did ask me to point out where you said that in "the post", so I could have realized that you only meant the original one. Might also have been a good idea if I had just put the disclaimer at the start of the post to clear up any misunderstandings like that right away.

Kirika can't be worst girl while Shirabe and Elf9 exist

>implying Shirabe is not the best

The best cock stiffener.

The best.

Her only positive trait is appealing to lolicons. Anyone that's been on Sup Forums long enough knows that's a bargain bin trait at this point

To be fair, he is not a cute 2D girl.

>image bumping

I want to hit Hibiki's womb with my carriage.

TL Note: carriage means dick.

>chris posting

I want to learn more about Chris's X-Drive

This should be illegal.

I want to hit Hibiki's womb until she miscarriages

Look at how Tsubasa can hold Chris back with one arm and doesn't even need to brace herself.
Chris is WEAK.

It's unfair to hold others to Tsubasa's standard.

Sadly in some places it is.

>X-Drive
why there're bmw ads in my anime?

>thread doesn't pass from one finger to the other
That's not even a real thread!

I wonder how many Aussie anons have been executed for viewing Shirabe's transformations.

The aussie is a persistent creature, with aquired immunity to many toxins and hardships some find... unnatural.

wasn't this the anime about a bear abusing an autistic child?

I bet she's not a real human being either.

Shirabe is still shit lolibait

She is ok lolibait. Fucking up the emotionless loli archetype is like fucking up a sandwhich. Still, she doesn't really do much with her archetype or character in general. Her Gear is pretty unique, I guess.

The only shit here is you.

No, it is an anime about a bear taking advantage of a loli that was bullied until her mind broke.

The bear was actually the tamest offender. She got beaten up by a delinquent and whored out at an idol contest by the town's promoter even though she had crippling anxiety, which more or less mindbroke her.

And yet she's the highlight of the episode.

Do our friends from down under have special laws or why are you singling them out? Genuinely curious.

Like being better than Maria is difficult.

You get thrown in jail if you look at any woman with breasts smaller than 36DD.

I just realized why there was such surprise for seeing maria up at the end. They were so used to her jobbing that seeing her do something, anything, is cause for surprise.

Also she jobs hard next episode. Carol saves the day.

Can we jail women with breasts smaller than 36DD for trying to incriminate innocents?

Just send them back to England.

Maybe people aren't tomato.

OK, so there seems to be at least some truth to it in that they use the appearance of a body type to judge if a AV is fit for publication. And I always thought the cow vs flat debate was carried out in jest.

Proof that cowfags are retarded.

Please don't do this, there are no winners in this war.

Where are the subs.

>symphogear
>subs

Delayed for shits and giggles

Commie is busy contacting Nana to get her to sing the Ame no Habakiri chant but replacing Ame no Habakiri with Heavenrend, so they can lay that over that part of the ED song.

Anyone got the gaijin chart for this week

This is actually very likely.

Threadly reminder that mikugear is back

Soon

>mfw they get Diaz to sing that part