When is America going to break the cycle?

When is America going to break the cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-strikes-down-limits-on-federal-campaign-donations/2014/04/02/54e16c30-ba74-11e3-9a05-c739f29ccb08_story.html?utm_term=.fbe92b480545
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nyc-historically-number-shootings-2016-article-1.2933098
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q predicted when

Gas yourself you kike faggot

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

When we remove democrats

We're gonna ban all guns and destroy them all just like you narrative pushing cancer fuck sack shits want us to.

FUCKFUHCISDLNDFHJFNESNAWH,EFBA,BFESZHCV KSZDRESVVERDZNISVUJNEGSRIKACFMLNJSVEHNA YBGU8GYUBTCFHVYUBHGVHBEDCHUBUEBRDJGVCFHVYF GHFYC GHVGYFCGBUVYUYHYFCVGHTYFCG HVUFTYCG HVCFYGHVCYFGHVCFYGVUCFXDFCGYGDXFCYGGUVHUY87GU782YE382YTE836TIR347IRT78GKWYEAUVFTF7DR6

We legitimately need to start another shoah. Even though the first one didn't happen.

When we exterminate the shitskins and Jews.

>Literally the same thing happens if it's a Muslim attack

Damn straight.

>When is America going to break the cycle?
When these faggots start protecting our children where they congregate.

>facebook debates
What the fuck is there to debate, whether the shooter was justified in his actions? The fuck?
>everyone forgets
As opposed to everyone remembering for the rest of their lives
>congress does nothing
What the fuck do you want them to do, make killing people illegal?

Fucking brainlets

when america falls, flaggot

>Muslims

Break the cycle by giving more guns, relaxing gun laws and regulations. It's the only way

Every citizen has the right to defend themselves and their nation. I see shitlib tears in the future.

When this gets reversed.
washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-strikes-down-limits-on-federal-campaign-donations/2014/04/02/54e16c30-ba74-11e3-9a05-c739f29ccb08_story.html?utm_term=.fbe92b480545

White on white crime. Nobody cares.

>Fuck off

Now it's Jew on white and black

war->peace->war->peace->

when do we break the cycle via preemptive nukes

>HI RUSSIA!!!!

It isn't even top news over here anymore. The dry and boring politics of coalition negotiations was more important.

It's like with the Yugoslavian civil war, or the Irak war: At some point people just know it's nothing new, that those in question will never change, so why bother reporting about it at all?

I've learned it's a lot easier for everyone if you just go directly from "mass shooting" to "crickets chirping", desu.

*Midwest user

free will is a meme

The only reason these events are in the new at all outside America is so smarmy leftist gits can pretend they live in a superior country for a few days.

The south and their backwards ways have people who will continue to vote against sensible shit. I know people who hunt, they own shotguns and rifles, no assault rifles. Fucking retards in this country think the 2nd amendment means they should own an assault rifle.

the cycle will break only when people stop openly discriminating against white people.

It's obviously what the people want so why not, in the voice of president Oprah, you get a gun! And you get a gun! Everybody gets a gun!!! And the country goes wild

>2017: Nazi!
>2018: Russia!
2019...?

>HI RUSSIA!!!

when all the jews are gone

>implying we as a society leave time for cricket chirps

All of them

What's so hard to understand these four very specific words?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

it's not even like these are easily manipulated words. They are very specific.

The problem is publicity.. stop reporting them.. and they will go away figuratively and literally

we didn't have school shootings when God was allowed in school.

Arming the teachers.

you should be glad he wasn't firing a .30-06 down the halls. You'd have many more dead.

What's your point, you can buy an assault rifle at 18 but a handgun at 21? That is just an example of how dumb the law is. I get why the age is older for handguns, but why not make all guns 21

Never. What people want can’t be satisfied by the State. Remember background checks? They did nothing to prevent this. We can pass more meaningless legislation to give people a security blanket but nothing of substance will change.

When we've killed all the nigoers and Jews.

Probably gun control debates. Or the meds the shooters usually are on.

>What's your point
you are scared of the 'assault guns' when much more dangerous guns don't seem to be an issue.
It just shows you know little to nothing about guns and shouldn't even be in a gun debate.

do you even know the age for rifle hunting in most states? It's 14. I bought my first rifle when I was 12, it was legal then. Every boy in high school had a gun or two.. except for that one guy in drama glass. Your generation has been brainwashed into being scared of a tool.
A tool of freedom, btw.

I know people who hunt, they don't do it with an ar-15. Get a grip. In new york we have some gun laws and believe it or not, gun crime has gone down

I only hunt deer. An AR15 isn't even legal to hunt deer with because its TOO SMALL. I own one anyway.

my town had a shooting, it was accidental. Back in 1947.

>In new york we have some gun laws and believe it or not, gun crime has gone down
pick any state and tell me their gun crime in 1994
oohhhh shit you just got BTFO

Pretentious fucking normies sign whiteboard drawing like it's some goddamn work of art. Wow, what an original thought you had there!

Look, I am not against the 2nd in anyway whatsoever. I live in a place where I understand the consequences of gun laws. Nearly every shooting that occurs in my neighborhood is with a stolen/illegal gun.
But I do think the fact that an 18 year old can't walk into a store and buy a rifle is good. The people shooting each other will always get guns, but they are criminals, and just shoot each other.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nyc-historically-number-shootings-2016-article-1.2933098

When the alphabets are caught red-handed shooting a school

fixed it for (you)

stop giving them so much attention.
1. i don't give a fuck. mass shooters account for less than 0.02% of murders
2. allow teachers to carry in school. literally NO reason not to, even if you hurr want to ban guns eventually
3. how about defund the FBI and put Sup Forums in charge of defending the country. apparently 10 different tips wasn't enough for the FBI to figure it out.

OY VEY

"everyone forgets" and "congress does nothing" should be switched you stupid faggot

> destroy all sense of morality and moral duty
> destroy the family and social norms
> export all jobs, destroy simple education ensuring poverty
> addle brains with constant garbage media
> act surprised when kids turn into killers
> repeat

user...are you special? There are obviously more than one ways to deal with gun laws

all of them

When is the EU going to do something?

"mass shootings" are just the buzz words jews use to scare the normies into disarming. every white-caused firearm death over the last decade is a drop in the bucket compared to ones caused by niggers in 2017 alone

Lmao, thanks for that.

Here's a two birds with one stone scenario; There are a fuck ton of homeless vets on the streets who would love the job of protecting kids. Get them a rifle, station a couple at schools. You don't even have to train them. You prevent shootings, lower vet unemployment and vet homelessness.

But it did?

The right to keep and bear arms is more important to a free people than the individual life or lives of any particular citizen(s).

*but you wish it did

You know when.

Never.

Maybe they should allow guns at schools so that they could shoot the shooter?

Ever noticed these only happen in "gun free zones"?

By eliminating the gun free zones that keep being where the shootings happen.