RUSSIAN INDICTMENTS - IT'S OVER, Sup Forums. IT'S OVER

The alt-right is shitting themselves over the charges Mueller has on the Russians and could void "President" Trump's illegitimate election

This is the beginning of the end and all these alt-right soyboys and baby boomers freaking out is perhaps one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/02/16/robert-mueller-has-not-cleared-donald-trumps-campaign-staff-of-colluding-with-russians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now tell me which time exactly it is this year that Trump is finished

OH MY FUCKING GOD WE ARE FINISHED. STRUMPF IS FINISHED IT"S OVER BOYS
sage

Thank you for using this same picture every time you make a thread for like 2 years so I know to instantly hide it without even reading the content

Look at the nigger scared of show his canachink flag and laugh.

>Anime_use_for_Sup Forums.png
STOP USING BEST GIRL FOR YOUR SHILLING.

>Meddling
>Not collusion
Wow it's fucking nothing, its almost like Gowdy knew that Meuller had 0 facts

Sage

REMEMBER TO SAGE NIGGER, YOU KNOW THAT THE CANACHINK IS NOT GOINC TO REPLY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. God it must hurt to be this fucking stupid.

>CANACHINK
>checked and kek'd
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

Best girl? Where?

Those 13 russians were accepted by Kerry, start to cry when your nigger obongo ends it gitmo.

Sounds like typical media headlines except inverted in support.
Why is this illegal exactly?

>Actually believing leftist sore losers

The alt-left is shitting themselves over the charges Mueller has on the Russians and could void "President" Obama illegitimate spying

This is the beginning of the end and all these alt-left soyboys and milennials freaking out is perhaps one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

>ides of March
See you soon,shitblue.

[The Russians] appear to be Americans.
Whew lads, shut it down

Q has been telling us that motherfuckers are going to GITMO for 5 months. It ain't happening.

yeah I'm totally shaking in my boots, this is def the end of the alt right *snooze*

It's not, the forging documents and credentials and identity theft is all illegal though.

nice filename faggot

Did Trump collude with these Russians?
No.

It's over.

salon.com/2018/02/16/robert-mueller-has-not-cleared-donald-trumps-campaign-staff-of-colluding-with-russians/

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc

>memeflag
show your 6 pointed star, nothingberger

Kill yourself, faggot.