IBS - Internet Blood Sports - I don't have time but i spend 108 days in ARK edition

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>Halsey Vs. Mike Enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

>Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes
youtube.com/watch?v=7qfGfCnvO3U

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

>Sargon nigger spergout
youtube.com/watch?v=HfFai-0hqH0

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ztxuas.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518848575041.webm
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI?t=14684
youtu.be/2Wf6yBLqshs?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=5GAyWsCU2ns
pastebin.com/f3i4FN8K
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=cbyScJQOfI0
youtube.com/watch?v=api2n_gduNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Sargon nigger spergout
[YouTube] Not Found (embed)

mirror my.mixtape.moe/ztxuas.webm

net guns aren't violence now?

>Korwin the Game
>Contra clone where you shoot all polish politicians and SJWs cancer
not bad, but not good either

WIFE'S DINOSAUR

>Sargone

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518848575041.webm

>giving a shit about Internet personalities
>actually donating money to a host that can barely speak
>not realizing these leftists are capitalizing on the alt right hype for money
>being this stupid

wew

Saragone is almost as fun to laugh at as don lemon

youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI?t=14684 timestamped

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

That guy is a traitor. Not everyone wants diversity you fucking freak, you can't just force it on them.

"Maybe sargon was trying to care for the baby of another creature"

-JF

I love how gracefully JF essentially calls him a cuck

>Sargone minions and Petersteins will defend this

sauce for the cap youtu.be/2Wf6yBLqshs?t=130

is that Sargon's wife calling him out? great marriage they have there.

I wonder, in his fantastic mind, when a country like Somalia will achieve diversity, a greatness he predicts all countries will have in the future.

>based on the past which never existed
As if following marxist books is more grounded in reality.

im a console loser and not really a big gamer other than driving games but I see friends on my list playing this andnever knew what it was till that stream happened. Sounds boring desu. I cant get into that shit, even as a kid I really only played sports and racing.

AH btfo both of them.

(you)

You guys don’t appreciate Andy enough. He is a nice guy who keeps the debates relaively friendly and stable by not having strong political opinions. If JF were host the show would be basically explicitly alt right so opponents would duck out and call it rigged, plus YouTube would have an easier time shoaing it

traitors go first

>2000 hours on Ark

Jesus he has no life.

Let's face it. Internet blood sport streams are just friend simulators

It's genuinely impressive. I don't think I've got 2000 hours on all my games put together.

dumb frogposter

Me either and iv been gaming for 3 or 4 years on steam.

Actually my most played game is R6 Siege and I have 500 hours. That has taken me 18 months too.

I guess Sargon just makes videos, receives Patreon gibs and plays Vidya. Not a bad life and its probably why he doesn't want to stray to far into Alt Right territory and now attacks them.

This was an amazing moment.

Wonder who could be behind this post?

>people like me will resist!
Nice LARPing, Sargon. Limp-wrist faggot.

Guys I'll be right back I need to attend to my wife's dinosaur.

he was too smart for this board

I fucking hate these people

Ark on sale right now on steam. $20

Who is this?

Don't. It has piss-poor optimization.

>is that Sargon's wife calling him out?
over facebook chat no less

youtube.com/watch?v=5GAyWsCU2ns

Franciscus Cornelis Gerardus Maria "Frans" Timmermans
Dutch politician

I have 3k hours in tf2 and 1k in csgo :(

Destiny has a billion hours in a real Esport and is so good at it he makes money.

Has some autistist already fucked with Sargon in his shitty dinosaur game?
I'd love to see some griefing videos where Sargon cries as a mob of nigger characters raid his base and steal his wive's dinosaurs.

He's the Donald Trump of /IBS/
None of the others have anything to fall back on

is there a tldr what the fuck this general is about?

Isn't he still platinum?

e-celebs debate politics and e-drama over livestream
it gets very entertaining because they have their income and reputation at stake, so it gets heated
and special guests suddenly join the stream at peak moments

It's like the WWE of Sup Forums
You won't learn a lot, its bants and memes

Internet Blood Sports is a jewtube show by Andy Racewaski that pits white nationalists against cucks.
There are hour long streams where lolcows like Sargon embarrass themselves and redpill thousands of normies.

he managed to get out by playing the womans/beta bitch role aka support. he can still barely win in his main role (ADC).

pastebin.com/f3i4FN8K

Read The right wing watch article

Wow, didn't know the Liberalists already had a candidate.

alt-lite ecelebs crashing and burning

>2626 hours in a game
>6 of 32 achievements
Seriously how the fuck?

Can someone give me a rundown of what happened with the Spencer/Tokes debate?

Kraut youtube channel is back. But only two of his anti-altright videos are public again...

youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ/videos

Who cares? What does this have to do with anything? have you also found out what kind of dishwashing detergent he uses?

>youtube.com/watch?v=cbyScJQOfI0

were there any debates tonight?

No. Just Soygoy of Akkad getting trolled on his otherwise boring we wuz wakandians stream.

Weekends are usually quite boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=api2n_gduNw

>2,000 hours in Ark
>Only 6 achievements unlocked
>No meme or hentai games
This guys does NOT know how to use Steam properly.

thanks

>no spicy wife's black dinosaur memes yet
sad!

God what a faggot

ark? ark? ARK? why? It's not even that good.

>(((our values)))
Literally the same rhetoric that is used in USA. And kikes say that we can have Europe only for Europeans, but we should let USA be multicultural. They will just come after us after USA is completely muttifed

Pol: "Gas the kikes, kek."
Sargon: "No listen mates, gassing jews is bad, right. Do you understand that it is... not... good?"
Pol: "KYS, faggot. Kek."
Sargon: "No hold on. It's not that I'm disagreeing, right. I just think that Hitler... you know... wasn't extreme enough, right. What I would do if I was one of you nigger-kikes, is I would flail them alive and spray them with salt water and acid, right."
Pol: "Eeehhh... Kek?"
Sargon: "No listen. I wouldn't kill them right away, right. I would cut off bits and pieces over a period of time and feed them their own flesh, right. If you dig out their eyeballs and cut their limbs off there wouldn't be much resistance at all, ok."
Pol: "Ok Sargon we're not actually being a 100% serious..."
Sargon: "No wait. Let me explain. We would also rape and impregnate them then kill all their skinless mongrel offspring to send a message to the race mixers, right. Like if they are willing to do this to their own rape babies, then what are they willing to do to us, right. We cover them in semen, piss and shit and airdrop them over enemy lines, right."
Pol: "Wew, lad..."
Sargon: "I killed a kitten yesterday."
Sargon: "Guys..?"
Sargon: "Ok you're all a bunch of kucks. I'm way too cool for you guys."
Sargon: "Guys..?
Sargon: "Joke is on you I was only trolling, lol."
Sargon: "Please talk to me mates..."
Sargon: "STOP HARASSING ME!"
Sargon: "Hello..?"
Sargon: "I'll kill myself..."
Sargon: "Slitting my wrists now..."

>tariq nasheed vs jared taylor
I'm excited to watch this when I have time tomorrow. Is it a good one?

0/10 redd.itt

Which fucking idiot thought it was a good idea to portray nationalists as some fucking skinheads. People who still do not understand the optics problem as being the main reason for the failure of our predessesors (I know I spelled it wrong) needs to be whipped!!!

that's andrew anglin who is a skinhead you spastic
go away CIA nigger

''If you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Liberalist would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, and if nothing had happened.

Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.''

>Which fucking idiot thought it was a good idea to portray nationalists as some fucking skinheads. People who still do not understand the optics problem as being the main reason for the failure of our predessesors (I know I spelled it wrong) needs to be whipped!!!
At some point you need to stop caring about optics and just start forcing the overton window to the right until shaved heads and swastikas are normal. Do you think the left gives a fuck about optics? I'm not necessarily saying we have reached this stage, but maybe we have

Conservatives worrying about optics and playing fair is partly why we are in this mess

>Sargon: "Guys..?"
Is Sargon a tragic or a pathetic figure?

Did not see that at first, just saw Sarg'n opposition being having bald head and got angry.

If you enjoy "debates" with 3+ standard deviations IQ differentials and WE WUZ: Definitely.

I didn't even have 2000 hours on World of Warcraft.

DAS IT MANE, DAS IT.
>A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M [|][[]][|•|]»»

>partly

Optics is important in some situations and less important in others. We need people far to the right but also people that are more in the mainstream that gradually but steadily put ideas from the fringe into public discourse while not going overboard and getting deplatformed/shunned.

No high testosterone men in politics goy.
When are we going to stop discriminating against men who aren't total faggots? My hairline receded so I shaved it. I became far right after.
But I get it. Optics. Hence why I haven't tried e-celebing myself.

always a white guy forcing diversity...

First of all, optics are important. We dont need to bring down our message. We just need to package it in a way it looks sexy, aestetic, strong, funny, witty,, etc.

It doest mean that we arent going to speak about JQ, white nationalism, white advocasy, etc.

It means we arent fat slobs who dress like kids with hoodies and jeans, or like skinheads.

How hard is this to understand? It doesnt mean you cant ware swastika. If you do it, do it with style and class.

>the first one
So he is keeping the video with the retarded chemistry student, where Kraut proves he is unable to speak English in trying to give "gotcha" rebuttals to research papers? Top fucking kek

>having a low sense of hygene and care for one's personal outlook
>being effeminate
I've heard this retarded argument so many times and and I've never understood how people could mistake being ugly and hairy with being manly (especially since a lot of the people who I've seen say that have thin arms and manboobs). Being a physical degenerate who doesn't care about how he is presented does not make you an high-t.

he did the studies on the knockout chem student

So I guess there was enough ass-kissing in his discord for him to now have convinced himself that he didn't come across as disingenous, retarded, autistic, slimy, and outright malicious to even a sizeable part of his own viewerbase?

I'm pretty sure that he's behind the "alt-right leaks twitter" that appeared recently.

Wouldn't that be proof that intelligence is an inheritable trait if he is able to induce mental disability in a university student?

Part of his Discord started sucking up to the alt-right in the hopes that they get spared. Pic related came from before Kraut put all of his videos on private.

Puta ti madre, pendejo!

Old news. People have already analyzed tweeting timframe correlations, retweet timings and language. It's either close cooperation or the same person.

>when you are so busy, you forgot to actually play the game you are playing

>more ryan faulk and jf debunking videos
FUCK YEAH, they are soooo comfy to watch

"Dutch"
I am 100% sure the cunt's a kike. No one here likes him, anyways.

And he still doesn't get that r-K is a framework for analyzing differences between individuals or groups on a continuum.

Humans are more K-type compared to most other animals. And some humans are more r-type compared to other humans. Same mental framework can be applied to human groups.

What's the upcoming schedule? When are the next few streams?