Anime has corrupted me Sup Forums. I started out normal and now its made me want things I never knew I wanted

Anime has corrupted me Sup Forums. I started out normal and now its made me want things I never knew I wanted

>prolapse
The most degenerate thing on there, right next to vore.

Somejima ?

>eggs

I don't see netorare there so you're still a good person by Sup Forums standards.

>group
I can't stand this

too much going on makes it hard for me to fap

>No scat
You're still a baby

You're not there yet

>piercing
Ruined

I don't know about normal, I've been reminded of a few fetishes I had years ago and forgotten about, thanks to anime.

>hyperanus
>hyperscat
What exactly does hyper entail when added onto a tag?

everyday we stray farther from god. anime is supposed to be pure like as portrayed in Totoro or Kiko's delivery service.

Now we only have perversions...

humongous, think of radiohead

>cheese grater

Agreed. I don't understand anyone who likes piercings.

>cheese grater

Ok NOW I'm scared.

>birth
>stuck in wall

>lolicon
kill yourself, pedo scum

the rest is okay I guess.

>vore

Anime gave me a very specific type of rape fetish, where it's performed by a person who is recognized as a personal figure of authority by victim, so while the victim acts as if they didn't want it and genuinely believe so, they also cannot refuse and don't want to either, but still go through the whole ordeal being scared and not fully cooperative. On top of that very deep down they do want it since they like said figure of authority and it feels good so they can't refuse even though everything else indicates that they should.
Now I can only get off to variating degrees of rape and forceful sex.

i dont get it

I usually just look up Shota Femdom.