Slavs

Why does no one talk about slavs anymore? Have you forgotten about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you try hard to be niggers, but you'll never take the place of the real thing

what's there to talk about? most of the anit-slav theards were jidl shills

Wait a cotton pickin minute... Slavs are shit, it surely you’d prefer Detroit was full of Ivans than Tyrones...they smell a little better

Slavs are cool. Nothing wrong with a Slav. Slavs are definitely white. I like Slavs. Slavs... 10/10...

T. Nigger

If Detroit was full of Ivans it would be a world-class city with the best engineers

What? That came way out of left field......

Real niggers are western white fags. Western white male is about to extinct, only soyboys will left. But we slavs will continue to produce more slavs and we will took all your woman so we can produce even more slavs and then we will kill all jews and rule the world.

You're something halfway inbetween humans and walnuts, there isn't much to talk about tbqh
Also if you're that one ukr*inian leaf, neck yourself

the debate has been settled. slavs are white.

T. Jew

cyka blyat

Nah Carlos, jimmy is still wearing a hat. Jelly?

I'm a slav

I’m so sorry. Better luck next time.

Dima is amerikansky spijun,

Nice slavic square head.. nice bro

>Serbian

Get off this board faggot

>THICC

thanks abbo

Reminds me of a story I was told... abo, well, technically an Torres sraights islander, complete fairy, went through the process of gender reassignment... still looks like a fucking linebacker with a voice like Vincent price, has a little party trick. When it has people round for a party or whatever, it dissappears for a few minutes to its bedroom, and FUCKING RETURNS WITH A GLASS JAR CONTAINING ITS NUTS PICKLED IN FORMALDEHYDE AND SHOWS EVERY CUNT.
I’m glad I’m not actually an abbo

I lol every time

>its bedroom
Do abos live in homes now?

KEK'd hartd holy shit

i think the AU gov has to legally give them gibs just like we in america gives native americans gibs but they always get really fat and die of diabetes at an early age

Your women are gorgeous

Legit can't imagine one in an actual house with furniture, or in a comfy bed.

Who?

LMAO someone should make a reality show based off an abbo families daily activities

Fucking traitorous expat. Go home! Soon we will be invading with help of eastern slavs western Europe.

Yeah, gov houses them, subsidises the fuck out of healthcare and education, free legal services. Special dispensation before the courts, all sorts of shit. And that’s not even proper black fellas.

Cause we see how fractionalized you guys are as a whole and honestly the rest of the world cringes. Yeah it's a slightly funny shorthand for slavic, but it's really just sad.
>Fuck Croatia!

yeah abbos aren't even homosapiens

yea because slavic countries are world class with the best engineers LMFAO

back to shagging your donkey you slavic subhuman

this, OP and everybody shilling for slavs are always

the purge will come and slavs will not be spared

you done any dastardly deeds lately?

confess, out with it.

innocent,eh! that's what they all say.

no seriously, give us something to shitpost about and we'll do it.

otherwise follow the pic ...

Mate you have no idea.

The dinaric people aren't slavic. But I still love you guys.

>”OI CHECK OUT ME NUTS MATE!”

Do people just go silent and start staring if an abbo shuffles into the room?

Depends on where. Down south they try not to because muh sensitivity, other places they don’t actually go quiet... up north we’re generally more racist, but not to the point of going quiet but they know.

the end is so

In places like Kununurra or Weipa they have black bars and white bars.. Karumba used to have the animal bar... everything bolted down, and out bush the canteens still sell grog thru a mesh screen like a kfc in your most Dindu cities

Wait..... are we (Bosnians) slavs?

what is there to say? you either love or hate them. im a slavaboo but that puts me in the minority on Sup Forums

Why does adding Asian dna to Europeans turn them into niggers? Truly makes me think

isnt dima a girls name?

The only thing you'll be invading is the local pub.
You're embarrassing my country, gtfo.

not all slavs are eurasian

I recently started reserching slavic people

I was surprised to find out that Ukraine and Poland are actually really nice, and that slavic women are basically the last stand of beautiful traditional white right-wing Christianw women in the entire world.

Also read that slavic average IQ ranges between 95-100. Not bad.

Slavs love german cars, theyre basically light skinned turks

>tfw Vienna
>when the red city government decides niggers of Europe weren't enough already, so we import actual niggers now

What do you faggots have against hair?

You're subhumans for sure, but currently, we have more problems with the non-humans.

its a ukrainian thing

Not as long as you keep larping as Turks.

Why are you still in leafistan, OP? It's like you actually want to spend $5000 a month on rent, food, insurance and hydro. Why not come back to Slavland and do IT work? You can buy a homestead for like $10k. Hell there is absolutely no reason to emigrate anymore.

Bosnians are actually not THAT bad, there are worse abominations.
>take Rooskie ultra violent subhuman
>inject with Islam
>get Chechens
Putin should have built a huge wall, like the Chinese.

It's from the greek male name Demetrios which is indeed originate from the name of a goddess Demetra.

They're not technically white, but still pretty high-tier.

hohols

noou are simply the proof has passed and you are included now in the white race

Slavs are cool. My neighbor is an immigrant from Russia. Pic unrelated.

We're trying to fight against that

Increased testosterone causes hair loss.
That's something your soy-boy nation doesn't have to worry about.

South "slavs" aren't slavic.

Slavs don't have Asian DNA

You MUST be some kind of achmed. Fucking disgusting!

Geneticly speaking only maybe Poles are real Slavs

Trips unironically confirm

Fuck! I'll move to "Slavland" if homesteads are only $10k.

Slavs are human but they are the niggers of the white race.

>Uncucked and white
>Most beautiful women
>Still holds traditional family values at a high place
>Third gender propaganda is welcomed with ridicule and disdain
>Not enriched by refugees since we know the terrors of Islam and actually dealt with it
> Will probably need to save Europe from its stupidity and Islam again in the next 50 years

Man, we're underrated...

found a jew, folks

If it was full of Ivan imagine a mafia run shithole like Bulgaria. Or like every city in Russia besides Moscow and St petersburg

#Russianlivesmatter

No, they really don't.

Hated by right because despite being the cheap white nigger workforce (Western companies actually open new factories in Eastern Europe instead of China because they're already cheaper, read about it) they still seem to be more proud than your typical soyboy in here. They have a very realistic approach to life which to some seems very depressing and pessimistic.
Hated by lefts for the same reasons just from a different perspective. Liberals don't use them as virtue signaling objects so it's fine to bash them in media and loads of them are openly redpilled. I don't mind them but I wished we could deport everyone, including Slavs, especially since some of them, especially the older generation is filled with worthless alcoholics that speak nothing but Polish.

I fully agree.

It got boring. The new hype is the amerimutt and now with that kike school shooters it's going to be a while.

Suggestion for next hype: Chinese minorities and whether they are east or south east asian.

Just wait a few more years and see how western europe will look like after the "equalization" will rob them out of every bit of human dignity (like communism did for every slavic country).
They will be even worse off than the slavs, because the only heritage that will be left of westerners are soyboys and mudsharks. Can't wait for Brussel to march into every houshold and "redistribute" the wealth from the "kulak" (=whyppo) to the "opressed proletariat" (=refugees and shitskins), just laugh at slavs for being "inferior" (which is only in a slavemorality sense, all this resentiment against slavs is just the western cucks speaking for not being able to excel at maledom), we will see how "superior" you will be after your goverment destroys and takes everything you have.

I guess it's their turn to taste communism...we got vaccinated. But thats not all for just 4.99 you get some sand niggers that replace you... time to pull up the iron curtain.

I wish I could delete your entire collection of pics of that shitty cunt.

You're more like roaches

I wonder who could be in such a rage against slavs without any rational reason ... could it be a "dutch" person that migrated from an oriental country? Nah this must be a "native dutch" person, of courshe!
Speaking of >roaches

You forgot to use a meme flag, slider.

Fuck off with your faggot flag, retard.

>a side effect of turks and tartars
>slavs actually stem from the same tribe that the nordics came from
Was Hitler retarded or is this quote a fake?

>turkish diaspora posing as a dutch person on the internet
Nobody likes your ilk, you are the scum that is destroying Europe

They should all die.

Fuck you sand nigger.

Again: fuck off with your faggot flag. How retarded do you have to be to call me a roach after I called someone a roach myself. Idiot.

>what is projection
Keep denying the fact that you are a shitskin living in an european country, little mehmet.

How am I projecting? Do you even know what that means?

>calls other people roaches while being a roach
totally not a projection
and the fact that you reacted in such a way in your post makes it totally clear that you are a turk

Roach on roach violence, if only.

Stop divide and conquering you circumcised Jewish faggots. I know it's hard to contain your inbred minds from sweating with mental illnesses but do try your best. Fascists didn't hate any racial groups or cultures. Not even Jews. They hated communists and their plan to melt everyone into a single group under a Jewish dominion. Fascists believe that all nations, all cultures and all religions have their right to exist in separation and peace. Do you think that pic related would exist if Hitler wanted to annihilate everything that wasn't German? Please. You're fake edgy newfags repeating whatever Jewish lies you've heard without looking for truth yourselves.

Hitler had good relations with Poland and had a positive opinion about slavs who weren't filthy commies. He admired how Poland pushed back the filthy red wave in the Polish-Boleshevik war of 1919-1921. The relations started deteriorating once Piłsudski died and a bunch of incompetent, indecisive fools took over the country. Hitler was very vocal once Piłsudski died, saying that Europe has lost a great man, and forwarded his condolences to Poland. He even attended a ceremonial funeral.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Non-Aggression_Pact

The statement that Hitler hated Jews is also false. As many as 150000 Jews served in Hitler's military during WW2 and nobody had a problem with compliant, non-destructive Jews who served the fascist cause.

>Hitler had good relations with Poland and had a positive opinion about slavs
No. You're just a pathetic ass licker who seeks for acceptance from people you like on Sup Forums. You will even distort history just so you can lick asses of those you admire, because you hate yourself. You're just a dog

Funny because I had a beer with a dutch person a few days ago. You can apparently do small talk and only that for hours and hours non-stop about all sorts of about every bland topic there is without delving too much into anything. You have a hard time expressing honest opinions especially if they arent politically correct, even if you drop some hints you immediately try to sugar coat it all around. Dating life must be horrible there?