mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
tmdict.com
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rAx8f-VGzCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was great when it was a cult thing, now it's just been infested by fucking casuals

Dudes know how to milk retards.

Stop ignoring the fucking west you stupid hacks.

15 years of watching anime and I've still not watched anything based on their work.

I'm not sure why I'd bother. Is it well written or exploitative?

Love the worldbuilding, hate the saberfaces.

Only thing worthwhile are all the main titles, which is really like four or five works
Everything else is just milked Fate and not worth

Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money.

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Tsukihime: Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime Fun Disc: PLUS-DISC
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

TMdict is a growing collection of glossaries from works by Type-Moon. It presents the content in a light-weight, simple format that can be sorted and searched
tmdict.com

Rips of TYPE-MOON's PC games
mega.nz/#F!BA4yHYoT!NwGVKj4q9Z1vnpKlYY-4UQ

Listen to this man.

He knows his shit

they know where their money is.

It's not a godsend of a series, but it's worth a try

Aurtia looks fucking great in a suit

obnoxious fan base that praises it to high-heaven

So you want to consume the Nasuverse? Here you go famalams

youtube.com/watch?v=rAx8f-VGzCw

I prefer this guide.

A bunch of sellout jews with zero integrity with a cancerous shit eating fanbase

It would be nice if they paid attention to anything eles than Fate

Tohsaka Rin pleases money for old men.

Tohsaka Rin pleases Blonde Girls for free.

Tohsaka Rin pleases her imouto for "Onee-san's"

>cult thing
Back whenever Type-Moon actually cared about its fanbase and made an entire "Thank You" art book, featuring art sent to them by fans and listed as many doujinshi as they could find
Never again

F/GO killed the franchise. Now it's a rotting corpse

>if you want you can watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie for the visuals
>It's by DEEN

Tohsaka Rin pleases EMIYA for bone-swords.

Fate/Zero is the only well written entry in the franchise. Yes, I've watched the VN

It's the sad truth.
Zero is my favourite and I've read the VN.
I still enjoyed the VN, but the writing is poor compared with Zero. I'm looking forward to the HR anime though.

>F/GO killed the franchise.

?

That guide is old and made before Ufotable UBW came out
And yeah, Deen made a UBW movie, but Ufotable outshines it so much nobody remembers it

Tohsaka Rin pleases loli's for fun

>I still enjoyed the VN, but the writing is poor compared with Zero.

How?

I hope Nasu plays crazier games to be inspired with. CCC was special.

It's written like a teenage boys fantasy fanfic, because that's exactly what it is.

Nasu's writing is TOO chuuni even for me.

Does the Fate series have any sort of chronology? Can you just pick one and watch or what?

>It's written like a teenage boys fantasy fanfic
Well, Nasu did come up with the idea of FS/N when he was still in high school

Milked to absolute shit, will never cut the dry crusted off teet and will continue to plob out stuff with the substance of dust for years to come.

Fate/Zero>Fate Stay Night>Fate Hollow/Ataraxia
I guess GO is some sort of sequel too, but I don't play that.
Anything else is just a spin off set in an alternate reality

>having to ask why needing to keep up with a shitty waifubait mobile gacha game in order to not be a secondary kills a franchise

I believe that's the point he's making with the second part of the sentence (which you cut off?) you dense tard.

F/SN, F/Z and Carnival Phantasm is good, everything else is pretty meh.

If you're only interested in watching the anime and not reading the VN then watch:
Fate/Zero, Fate/Unlimited Bladeworks.
Then the rest is completely up to you until the Heaven's Feel movies come out later.

>Well, Nasu did come up with the idea of FS/N when he was still in high school
No shit, that was implied.

I know, I just didn't know that anyone would at any point in time watch anything by DEEN for the visuals. Isn't that the one with the whole gay bulge and talking through teeth and newgrounds tier animation webms come from in the first place?

KILL YOURSELF, fucking imbecile.

Tokiomi pls.

Nasu: Speaking of my own works, people often tell me "Nasu-san, you really appreciate women's rights, because you write stories with strong girls in them", and I agreed too, but lately I started thinking that might not be the case. In Tsukihime and in Fate, the heroines Arcueid and Saber are the ones fighting on the front lines and the protagonists are behind them. In Kara no Kyoukai, the fighting is always left to the heroine Ryougi Shiki, and the protagonist Kokutou Mikiya becomes just the man who feeds the heroine. That composition is actually very male chauvinistic. When you think about physical strength and emotional strength, the latter is more difficult to achieve. Anyone can be strong if they pick up a weapon, but you can't become mentally strong just by obtaining a thing. In the works of Nasu Kinoko, strength in battle is possessed by the heroines, and the male characters symbolize emotional strength. When I noticed this, I felt like even I'm stuck in my ways [?] in some respects. For example Arcueid is said to be the strongest in the world of Type-Moon, but at the same time because she's in love with Shiki she tends to give in to what he says. At those times the man is the one put in a superior position. If it were truly even, Arcueid could use her superfluous power to send Shiki flying. Like "you two-timing bastard!" lol

Nasu: I'd want a truly powerful heroine to have the emotional specs to match. Rin and Saber and Arcueid aren't just dumb heroines. But, I can't say that the way the protagonists who only have emotional strength teach something to these perfect heroines doesn't look like a metaphor for how men win out in real society. If we're aiming for an even world, we shouldn't erase men like in K-On! or push the weakness of falling in love solely on the heroines, we should consider an equal relation

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.

But Rin IS dumb cockhungry slut.

Rin likes pussy as much as she likes cock.

So I only played the F/SN VN so far, why did Nasu think it's a good idea to eventually turn Illya into a lewd, lesbian magical girl?

It was a doujin that became popular enough for an anime.
The end.

he hasn't actually read Zero

I want a show with Bazett as the main heroine.

Woah ok there, are you all going to bully me at the same time?

I wasn't into Fate at the time, but when that's the only thing you have for visuals, it's probably better than nothing.

>Final HF movie ends.
>They show a scene with Caren in the background.
Teaser for Fate/HA anime, coming soon.

bend over bitch

You deserve it retard.
You are practically on the same level as
>I see what you did there
or
>the joke is that [etc.]
Go back to your yt commentaries.

Nobody deserves to be bullied

Shinji does.

I like their stuff and unironically think Zero and Prismaare masterpieces.

Natsu desu ne
Don't behave like a retard if you don't like being ridiculed.

Summer?

I dunno man, it's been raining here all day.

Are you kidding me? Zero's prose is utter shit. Might be the translation, but it's fucking shit.

Nasu needs to rivisit Notes.
Because seriously that's like the best TM work so far and it's from 1999

They're ultimately a business after all. The doujin circle schtick is only good for the first few years but as you gain fans by the second you have to adjust accordingly to stay relevant even if it alienates your original fanbase. Don't get salty on a business trying to make money legitimately, you look like idiots.

>EOP talking about prose
Keep being awesome guys.

Don't worry Notes its already Fate/Extella

Was really into it as an entry level franchise, but the cancerous fan base turned me off ever trying to discuss it here. I appreciate what it was from afar now.

This fate fans especially on Sup Forums suck dick. I enjoy type moon privately now.

Going by the translation FSN's prose is infamously bad. Especially the mollusk metaphors. If someone says either of them has better writing they're not talking about the prose.

The idea of pandering more to otaku, as they're doing now, after gaining normalfag exposure is dumb and completely ass backwards.

It's so bloated and repetitive, for example any scene with pic related with Shirou monologuing is damn near identical

Same thing anytime you have the burning city cg, it's the same fucking shit

Pic missing

>I enjoy type moon privately now.
Generally the go to rule for anything popular.

T-M discourse is only good among friends

>friends

Fate stay night is pure shit.

I still don't get how people like Saber. She's literally just a watered down Arcueid. A badly written one at that. Her being genderbent Arthur doesn't help her ""tragic past"" be any less retarded.

>hurr durr she was king so she was lonely XD

Having that repeated time and time again is annoying. Who reads that and thinks its good writing? At least Arc had a reason for being how she was, Sabers reason for wanting the Grail makes no sense. I still don't get how she's so popular? Her character is extremely generic.

It shows how much of an effect both of them had on him.

Spotted the secondary.

Blond-haired foreigners always win out!

Fate has gone completely off the rails to the point that I find it hard to care about anymore, but I still stick with it because it's familiar. Every so often, one of the new IP's managed to do something cool or unexpected, like Grand Servants, or Primate Murder out of fucking nowhere.

Mahoutsukai will never receive any love.

Tsukihime remake never going to happen.

KnK was mostly navel-gazing garbage.

>Y-you don't like it cause you're a secondary!

Okay, kid. I already know not to expect any form of intellect from fatefags.

What, Saber is nothing like Arcueid.

>The idea of pandering more to otaku, as they're doing now, after gaining normalfag exposure is dumb and completely ass backwards
Not really, otaku are still their main public, they're a safe bet.
Its not normalfags who spent thousands of dollars on GO to get their waifu

Fucking garbage, especially fate, all of it.

I really like Bazett, so I hope that HA gets a proper adaptation after HF. Hopefully they use their mobage-money to go wild with the budget.

>never liked rin that much
>suddenly outfit change
>popping boners for every artwork posted
STOP

T. Tohsaka Rin.

One of the series I wish I was into more, but just am not compelled by like Monogatari (though I kinda just hatehis writing style and yes I did read and watch in Jap)
As for fate it's okay I guess. Like I enjoy it as a spectacle, but I can't really say I was invested in any of the characters. They just weren't very interesting nor compelling to me.

That said I can understand why people would like them.

Nah, that's KnK and Prototype, which F/SN ended up being completely different from other than sharing the HGW idea.

What the fuck is Nasu doing? Where's the Tsukihime remake?

In my pants

Pretty cool when they made visual novels.

I come back hours later to see this. Christ alive, that's a lot. Thank you very much.

Yeah, don't listen to people telling you to sift through some shitty VN

Filthy illiterate secondary peasant