I really miss Spike

I really miss Spike..

We all do

Me too

glad hes dead, he obsessed over a bitch who has the personality of Kristen Stewart

He is not coming back user

Same here.

just watch it again

I guess that's what they meant with "You're gonna carry that weight"

Why didn't he just get his artificial eye swapped with a glass eye if the past bothers him so?

That was the sad part tbqh

WONT YOU EASE MY MIND

REASONS

FOR ME TO FIND YOU

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7DA8C151CCDA3FAFA89ABD5129DA08F5E0130068&dn=Cowboy%20Bebop%20OST&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969
this is a magnet for the complete OST i do not lie to fellow beboobers. its like 12 albums.

PEACE OF MIND

Damn thanks pal

no worries and remember sharing magnet links is basically real shit p2p4life

I miss Mayuri
>I invented a drug that traps your mind in an infinite time loop
He was always entertaining

I... can't argue with you there, user. He was /ourcuck/ though.

moot or spike?

>moot
what?

Just some oldfag

There are people on this site RIGHT NOW who don't know who moot is.

It's a meme you dip

I don't. Dandy is where it's at.

spoot speigoole?

>There are people on this site RIGHT NOW who don't know who moot is.
Not everybody here watches hentai newfriend, so maybe you could give us a hint.

Yeah, but he wanted to die.
It can't be helped.™

I wouldn't mind a second season with the (mis)adventures of Jet and a new crew, though. At least he didn't off himself. I don't care about Faye, she probably stuck around Jet for a while then disappeared after Spike left. Good riddance, but if they make another season, it will surely bring her back.

An unexpectedly hot and sexy adolescent Edward teams up with Jet in the latter half of the season.

Jet gave her a home, and still couldn't smash.

>Dandy
>relevant
>not forgotten already
is this faggot serious?

WHAT CAN I DO

Take this better version.

>adventures of Jet and a new crew,
I'd really like this to happen. I'm sure that Faye would be long gone too, and on bad (butn not irrepairable) terms with Jet over some stolen cash.
Shit maybe spike might even be not "dead" (I mean they have the tech to either heal, or upload his consciousness to a clone/cyborg body, and Ed is smart).

Spike needs to stay dead, or it wouldn't be right. Also,
>dirty gangsters
>preserving Spike's consciousness
That makes no sense.
Vicious needs to stay dead as well, just to be clear on that one.

>dirty gangster preserving Spike's consciousness
They could have financial reasons too do this, or it would probably be a crewmember who came late, and collected the a near dead spike.
>Spike needs to stay dead, or it wouldn't be right
it would make the better story, but I could see how they could justify a "living" Spike if they wanted to have one.