Why in the fuck is there a Star of David at UC Berkley...

Why in the fuck is there a Star of David at UC Berkley? Is the jewery the reason for all the Orwellian idealogy that gets shat out of that godforsaken shit-hole? Share your thoughts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbdkJ6cL4Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here in Sacramento they have some extremely strange symbolism at the children's hospital

which is also UC

Care to add a little more detail?

I wonder same question why such star is placed above my home.

there's some other stuff but can't find the right angle

That's just a regular portal.

its all connected
we are all orphans of another world
only together can we defeat the demon jew
youtube.com/watch?v=QbdkJ6cL4Aw

Looks like the hospital was founded by turkish lodge.

>*sees masonic square*
>*grabs tin-foil hat*

This. You guys tend to overreact

STAR OF REMPHAN

IT'S CALLED STAR OF REMPHAN

Oh my gerd, the gatekeeper

As mentioned in Acts 7 as being used in child sacrifice. Remphan reads in Hebrew as "Kewan" from the Old Babylonian "Kawayanu" - Saturn.

I went to Berkeley. Never seen that before. Why would it matter? The Valley Live Sciences building has all kinds of satanic shit on it, and not one fuck given by anyone. I'm sure plenty of college campuses have all kinds of weird shit

It's all just one expedition in pointless pointage, no metaphysical consequence at all.

star of david is a really cool shape

>Is the jewery
The star of david is jewish only recently, in reality the star of david is a Rothschild symbol, which the jews adopted.
It's a thing that belongs to ((them)), the bringers of degeneracy are the reptilians, they need to create this type of society for some reason, but it escapes my thoughts.

That looks like an interesting book.

Who's the author?