Why does so much of the white nationalist community consist of socially awkward people...

Why does so much of the white nationalist community consist of socially awkward people? Like this Florida shooter had aspergers and a hard time making friends.

What gives? Shouldn't we be charismatic chads?

>we

>we

Get the fuck out reddit

I blame my scale tipping IQ

I guarantee you that guy doesn't have anything to do with 'white nationalism'. I guarantee you he's a civic nationalist who cucks to leftist talking points on race, gender, etc.

That’s Scott Seiver. He’s isn’t a white nationalist. He’s a civic cuck. But yes, he is awkward

Because they're the only one who haven't been ensnared by the nation zeitgeist? Because they're listless do nothings and need a cause to give them a sense of worth? Because it is always the shunned subcultures of societies that rebel against them?

Because fun posting is fun?

Socially awkward people are more likely to make up their own idea about society because society is ambivalent or even negative toward them. Attractive people are doing well so there's no reason they'd want to change things outside of some inner-moral center which is less common than not

i know him
he's a literal kike and that's at the boston free speech rally
he wants to be a part of the alt right so bad but he's just hopeless

It is of course also weighing the benefits and the costs. Even if you sincerely disagree with SJW bullshit, it's usually not cost effective to engange in cricitism against them.

Fuck you fag

>cherrypicking
kek, he should teach the rest of trump's supporters how to bathe and not be poor trailer trash

That guy is based. I bet he will be the next Hitler.

eat nigger shit fag

Didn't the Florida kid have an ex girlfriend?

a million dollars will get you like a hundred shitposters for a year
nowhere near the amount of people required to drastically increase a sites popularity

Listen fuckhead along with the rest of the tools in this thread. Chad literally has his life served to him on a golden platter. Chad's life is perfect so why the fuck would you expect a Chad to stand for the problems in the modern world. It is the downtrodden people most negatively effected that have nothing to lose that you find leading these movements. Revolutions aren't started and led by rich chads, they are led by the betas. The mongol betas were tired of being incels so they formed roaming death and rape hordes that obliterated the wealthy Chads in Bagdad. In the process the betas formed one of the largest empires to exist and struck fear into the hearts of normies and chads everywhere. The beta peasants in Russia turned to communism because they were sick of wealthy Chad Tsars exploiting them and didn't want western capitalist chads to swoop in and start exploiting them again. All it took was one beta leader to rally the betas. It happened before, it will happen again.

Visible confusion

Pol has an over represnetation of INTJs, making them likely more socially awkward as well as more intelligent than you.

Florida shooter was literally a Jew.

>we