Varg shitting on Americans "white nationalist" again
youtu.be/eDxtee42Yzo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rightfully so.

It is quite pathetic...

This snow nigger again?

Hail Odin siree, Hail Odin siree, Hail Odin siree, Haiiiil Oooodin sire...

Richard Spencer is going to get you for that.

>"things are bad"
>"give away political control entirely to your enemies"
-vargerino

I really, really, really HATE this pagan isolationist larper.

Based

amerimuttistan unequivocally btfo by basedvarg

>listening to a snow nigger welfare leech

>Amerifats triggered

Like clockwork.

Mutts btfo yet again.

No one ever said were the only hope, we just don't like seeing Europe going down the same path. Varg is a faggot.

Bump

Varg is right on this one.

Based Varg.

kek based varg ripping once again on the afrojewish mutts of shartistan, how will the 56% ever recover?

He didn't say that.

That always gets stuck in my head after a video of his

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY

You just make up things burger. He didn't say that.

lmao europe is lost you have no guns here we can resist sharira law soon

You don't know what you're talking about burger.

It's Sael not Sire.

damn, the French are rĂ¼sting up

>dammit, i'm so angry but i have no counter arguments or anything to contribute at all. how do i correspond my disagreement with this man without exposing my vocabulary of a 7 year old and seething impotent rage? maybe posting HATE in all caps will do the trick!

Why does Varg always strawman? American white nationalists want Europe to succeed.

Go into the comments section of any video related to the migrant crisis and you will without fail find some mutt talking about how Europe is lost and how America has been redeemed by Trump.

I don't understand why varg assumes Whites in america hate Europe and want her to die. If anything i want our white brothers to succeed, and learn from america's mistakes to continue our race. America is starting to recover, as white child births have once again achieved majority. Bumping 56% up to 61-64% non Hispanic, non arabic whites, and that number is improving with every beautiful white child that comes into this world. Don't give up on us Americans yet, because the true white Americans haven't given up on Europa, and never fucking will.

dude is the definition of larper
>preps and hopes for a complete collapse of the system
>moves to live in a country that is covered with nuclear power plants and other nuclear sites

Varg is also a retard who doesn't recognise the dinaric people as the tallest whites.

Varg is a dumb Swedegolian

>Why does Varg always strawman?
Because that's what atheists do 24/7

>welfare
Source.