Ya Blew It

Good job, lads. You done goofed.
>pic related
>Atlanta Black Star a trusted news source among blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0AST2sQRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they keep making shit up?

This one is my favorite. We should print this off and put it up around high schools and urban areas.

>implying id ever pay for any capeshit movie

Sargon nailed this movie perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=-k0AST2sQRI

After glorifying the success of their isolationist closed borders nation and spending the whole movie calling out white colonists the wakandans decide to land their spaceship in a USA ghetto and buy up a whole community. Will they open their borders to Somalia and Kenya i wonder. Wait i don't wonder of course they fucking won't.

I love the part where the black guys at the start planning a robbery complain later how blacks are mistreated by cops.

This movie was garbage i went in with an open mind wanting it to be good but it was fucking stupid

>Everything criticizing what we like is FAKE
How the fuck do you even fake a tweet

nice try sargon

This.

Sorry not Sargon.

I went and read the article. I’ll save you from reading it.
People are taking domestic violence pictures (black eyes, beatings) off of google and saying “I got beat up at the movies by basketball Americans”. Then people are reverse searching the pictures and finding where they REALLY came from.
Pretty fucking stupid, imao.

I thought Sargon was a niggerloving cuck

I dunno hadn't watched him in a while but was curious the other when I saw his Black Panther movie review. 1/2 way through his video is when it gets good and really makes you think. Black Panther is basically a white supremacist movie but with black people. Ethno state and all. They hide their city. There's a wall. However, the blacks have no agency without that special stuff Vibranium that is consumed to make whoever the Panther and make their special materials.

>the other day

Fixed

how do we know they are white and not pajeet troll farms paid for by (((producers)))

Hilarity. I've never seen this. How old is that?

Why was there no chimpout over this Abo getting his own movie?

Wasn't any internet hate. Blade was an anti-hero--practically criminal. This is a comfortable depiction for whites. Black Panther on the other hand has a mostly-back cast supporting a fictional hero who is powerful and respected. The attacks are a direct result of white fragility. I tried to warn you assholes. We could have prevented this very easily.

The Russians are hacking the ratings of the black panther movie? Why won’t they stop!?!?!?

The power of 17

You can thank the ((((Alt-Right)))) for their abject intolerance.