Car Attack Planned In London Soon

You can choose not to believe me and call me a larp if you want but heed my warning.
Be vigilant, be alert in this area of london this weekend
Car attack planned
Do not believe tv news
Driver will be under mind control
Media will say he was troubled
Screencap this post for proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeout.com/london/things-to-do/chinese-new-year-1#tab_panel_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously a mossad false flag if it happens.

*farts*

Fake and gay

taco big bell when?

Boom if true

rolling for truth

Trying to launch a car attack between St James', past the RICS building, the Treasury and Portcullis House would be virtually impossible now. There are far too many barricades and the only people there are Chinese tourists.

Lemme guess
PART AND PARCEL DELIVERY
Greens crab this

Checked

speaking of Chinese tourists
timeout.com/london/things-to-do/chinese-new-year-1#tab_panel_3

Roll

I'm reporting this thread to the FBI but I honestly don't know what they do in Bongland so please some Yuropeon report this to London authorities so they can be aware.

You can't make this kind of shitpost dude every letter agency is probably knocking on Hiro's door right now getting your personal information.

>reporting this thread to the perpetrators
Enjoy your V&

>report a european affair to an american intelligence
>defend that the usa are not the worlds police.

You really are a faggot

Sizeable if verified

Yeah it would be pretty difficult to make an impact in that area. The place is crawling with police. Even a hint of terror and it's shut down, a number of ranters and screamers get taken away every week outside the Houses if Parliament. I'm actually surprised the Westminster bridge attacker was so 'successful', but he was the first of the recent crop of nuts. If someone tried the exact same thing today I doubt they would get far before taking a flood of bullets.

they have their own thing like Scotland yard, interpol, mi5, one them shits or something

Bombing season doesn't start till may

That's half of London though and It's part and parcel of everyday life there, innit?