If nazi aryans were superiour, why they were tricked by the ethernal jew?

If nazi aryans were superiour, why they were tricked by the ethernal jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6JOBIymL4
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good question, and the answer is this: the nazi aryans were not superior and the Jews surpassed their intelligence

they didnt think they were superior, they only want to look after their posterity for themselves

Tricked how? Also, pick up a book, nearly all the gods, and heroes of legends get tricked.

here, homo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw6JOBIymL4

If jews control everything, isn't it means that jews are the true superiour aryans?

No the Anglos and French were tricked by the Jews, both are not Aryan btw.

Are they superior if they get caught 100% of the time?

yes, because its intentional

I really like Konata

so, do you really think Im gonna waste 2 hours of my life watching some bald dude talking with a black man?

Depends on your definition of superior.

isnt beng "superiour" means being superiour at everything?

wrong.
jews were scummy and evil, nazis were righteous.
nazis gave jews the chance to live their own existence, but jews werent content with coexistence and sought to destroy european societies.
now we know, current jews are an unrepentant enemy, against which we can take no half-measures.

They are cunning, but evil.

I linked the wrong one brah
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

Then no one is "superior". Blacks dominate sports, Asians dominate academics and whites dominate business. No one race excels at everything. Stop pretending life is structured in absolutes.

But they didnt trick the aryan. They only successfully tricked the anglos, mutts and slavs into fighting the aryans

I cant understand, what was the point of war then?
Stop soviets from occupation? Sounds really retarded, if nazis were the defensive side in the war they could won

once again, it's not about being "superior"
it's only about their continued existence

before ww2 even started, their was a campaign to genocide europeans.

the nazis were trying to defend themselves as victims against evil, conniving powers of wickedness.

But wouldn't that require acknowledging that 99% of what Sup Forums says is false?

>whites dominate business
why white germans complained that jews control business then?

the point of war was to secure their continued existence.

>the point of war was to secure their continued existence
I think thats the point when jews tricked all of you.
They forced whites to fight whites, well, if you consider russians as white

Jews don't control everything though. There are lots of corporations, banks and organizations that they don't control.

No they couldn't have. Germany has no oil fields. They literally had to invade other countries to support the war effort.
Yes.
I don't know. That's not what we're discussing. We're discussing why one race can't be superior under your definition. Because even if Jews are better at business they're still not the top in sports and academics. Stop moving goal posts.

>before ww2 even started, their was a campaign to genocide europeans
source?

Make money of both sides of the war, create Israel, give Germany and some others a beating so USA would reign unchallenged.

the jews hadn't been as powerful up until around the 18th century with the fall of the old european orders. the Nazis weren't tricked, they actively persecuted the jews and successfully at that, but it was the rest of the world that was tricked into going against their own interests.

>jews werent content with coexistence and sought to destroy european societies.
claiming this is bad.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the jews were not only superior in terms of power but also in terms of philosophy.
Proof? Guess who lost the world war and is now one of the most hated human to exist. Imagine living a life so pathetic that the only people who still support you are unhealthy autistic weebs

The entire point of the great war was simply so America could make money? 41 million people were killed or injured so America could make some profit? 25,000 miles of Europe was scarred for some cold hard American cash? How did the rest of the world become our bitch?

As if we went supporting you by being your only social interaction outside of running through diag with a 15 year old and his red ring of death.

Could you please speak some english I understand

What part of my post was hard to understand? 'went' should be 'aren't', but that's literally the only grammatical error in my post. I've been learning and speaking English all of my life, I'm much more proficient at it than you are. You're just an idiot who couldn't struggles with problem solving and instead just replied "Hurrrrr i dun undastahnd."

Not just America. Many rich German families got to keep their money multiplied by war efforts (steel, chemicals, construction etc.), the british arms industry undoubtedly made money, as many others.

And your country is controlled by oligarchic groups or families, like most countries. They benefited.

this only thanks to aryans mutt were jews sucesfull and even in that case anglos simoly didnt want and european superpower in the continent is not always the jews

because the elite nazis were part of an organization bigger than the eternal jew

The biggest problem was marking allies and potential allies as sub humans.

when napoleon rise to power the same thing happened with uk helping the resistence and its normal not to try to europe became a single powerful entity ,you are so obsesed with the jews .....

Nazis were not superior. I mean, their greatest accomplishment was beating France in a war. Look at their other conquests - Poland, Norway, Greece....not an impressive list. Any country that bothered to fight back pushed the
Nazi's shit in.

If your company doesn’t get invited to builderberg group then it’s Irrelevant

Aryans have high trust and morals, I have no trust thus Ive never served Jews.