Black man rapes, tortures kills white woman

This happened two blocks from my house. A 24 year old white woman was raped, tortured, and murdered by a 53 year old black sex offender. The nigger served 24 years in prison for a rape and attempted murder from when he was 17. Why has this got no attention? Where is al sharpton and Obama?

10tv.com/article/new-details-emerge-murder-rachael-anderson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0toJxCvtmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know why. Monkey's are animals and so not held to the same standards as humans.

Also, Jews.

there is no place in western society for blacks
they're fucking everything up

Black Panther coming out. Can't have anything negative or it might affect the Jew's wallet.

Sounds like she partied on her birthday and didn't have a man in her life so she relaxed too hard and got raped and stuffed in a closet. Oh well.

>According to Anderson’s obituary, she was an aspiring funeral director. She attended Youngstown State University and majored in prerequisites for mortuary science.

Attempted Rape should carry a life sentence. Debate me.

what if it was a good boy who got #metoo'd?

how do they know it was rape.. dumb bitch may have consented and then got beat to death.

not when regret=rape

Calm down buddy we can't even think of blaming the "victim" for anything! Women never expose themselves to danger for no reason!

i'm calm.. just sayin, just because she's covered in jizm doesn't mean she was raped

>woman yells rape even though you didnt do shit shes just doing it for attention
>you get a life sentence and she regrets it she either
>says something and comes clean
>your in prison for life

Make different degrees of rape just like murder. 1st degree rape with video evidence = life.

Obama is a literal homosexual and potential pedophile. He never cared.

What do you know, a crime involving a nigger.

Should really be more worried with the death thing. Rape or not, really doesn't matter anymore

>what if it was a good boy who got #metoo'd?

Whenever I hear about niggers doing nig shit around the libtards in my family now I do that Tony Soprano 'What? A black guy? Hmmm... just can't imagine it!', it infuriates them no end and cracks my dad, sister and her legit redpilled SA bf up

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Does this stuff happen in rusiya ivan?
What happens then?

He voted against gay marriage awhile back.

There is no outrage and no media attention because the US is South Africa now. We can't imprison vicious, violent nonwhites because of "racism." And this taboo is enforced by suicidal whites themselves. Look at the whole "prison reform" movement, which wants much, much more of this shit to occur - especially to whites.

>T.subhuman nigger

What was her political affiliation?

I guess she wasn't
>in good hands
youtube.com/watch?v=q0toJxCvtmI

They dont report women raped at all anymore, except when it is Germans. Lord only knows how many women are raped here.
The politicians have sold us. Im not sure why but that is how it is. We are forsaken. Help yourself or drown. If they rape your women, burn their houses. Make it gruesome so the negro understands that the white man has some teeth left.

*Germans doing the raping.
Mostly it isnt ethnic germans but rather 2nd or 3rd gen immigrants

Damn my nigga Denzel looks like he outta shape

Tweet this to Trump

he dindu nuffin

Rape is a natural act and so is murder.

>You lose.

>served 24 years in prison for a rape and attempted murder from when he was 17
So he was out of prison for 12 years before this. I wonder why now. The way the neighborhood looks on Google Maps, I wonder how he got into her apartment without an invitation. If uninvited (as was almost certainly the case given the age difference alone), he probably stalked this specific woman given he lived in the area.
>"... I think it's just a coincidence that he ended up being at the same spot," said Sgt. Stan Latta
I find it somewhat unbelievable that this guy at 53 would do this in the heat of the moment. Serial offenders and psychopaths tend to "calm down" with age and become less dangerous. Obviously he is a violent rape-obsessed nigger based on his priors, but he did manage to not rape and murder for 12 years. Of course he might've committed rape and just not get caught, but he would be among the first ones to look at after a rape in the area. 12 years is a long time for this type of violent rapist not to re-offend.

OP, why are you living in such a shitty neighborhood. Columbus user here. I live on the Hilltop and can safely say you need to get the fuck out of Uzi Alley (coincidentally you are across the street from "Columbus Africentric Early College" home of the "Nubians." This girl wasn't the party type. She had never met this fuck. His GF lived a few doors down and it was a crime of opportunity. He raped her, killed her and shoved her in a closet. Then he cleaned up the scene. Very similar to last year's Brian Golsby place. Only difference is this poor girl picked a really bad place to live for some reason when she didn't need to.

crime has no race

is it only in america where white people are legit wanting to be in the company of non-whites? that never happens in Europe you know i mean do you actually care about them and treat them like humans without calling them apes and slaves behind their backs? americans are a strange people. how are we Europeans supposed to know if this didn't actually get what she wanted, to be around a black even if it meant her death?!?

Dog bites man. Boring news.

I was surprised by the 12 years he dropped of the radar as well. We dug up that he moved to Georgia and shacked up with a woman. By doing so he violate the sex offender register in Ohio. While in GA he passed himself off as a relative, using a photo copy of the relatives ID to rent an apartment. GA police eventually pulled him over and ran his prints to figure out who he really was and he was given a minimum jail sentence for using a fake ID. He then moved back to Columbus and stayed off police radar until they matched the DNA on the death girl to his sample in the state sex offender DNA database. The attempted murder in the 80s wasn't even his first major crime. When he was 16 he raped an infant.

EL PRESIDENTO 45 DE AMERICA. Wonderful

This

It amazes me that burgers especially are surprised at the animalistic nature of coon. You people have literally lived next to these cunts for 200 years

fuckn saved

Hi JIDF

Only if filing a false rape accusation carries the same life sentence. Modern women cry rape far too often.

The mainstream media ignores every dindu crime

No one she knows actually cares. If they did theyd be out at night serial murdering niggers in the dark

No he just said he was against it to get elected

This shit happens every day.

Democrat

Based black man

Yeah you’re right. She just had a hardcore fetish of torture and dying at the climax

>surprised burgers
We shouldn't be. Anyone who is needs to hide his god damned flag for being a faggot piece of inattentive shit.

Many Slavic women were raped by Germans yet pol doesn't seem to talk about that, but instead indirectly condones their genocide.

wtf happened ? why did Denzel do this ?

>but he did manage to not rape and murder for 12 years

You don't know that.

And it's only because of your mongrell ancestors that you have to deal with them.

What you should do is force a black ethno state on them. All other states would become defacto white ethno states after the spics are deported.

Joe tried to warn us, but we wouldn't listen.

>nigger rapers chill over time
Much like OP, there was a nigger murder raper not too far from me. He got out of prison after 30 years for raping and murdering some old white lady, then moved to my state where he, in his 50's, raped and murdered this Hispanic mother, dumped her body right next to where I go running. These people have no self control, and they are dangerous, and made even more dangerous by white knighters that prevent normal people from taking action in the face of these retards.

Yes and falsified rape claims should also carry a life sentence.

>You people have literally lived next to these cunts for 200 years

We didn't, that is the problem. They were segregated to their own community (not unlike how it is nowadays actually) and the relation were sporadic as to reduce the possibility of conflict. Then jews came and started to stir up shit with pilpul and being stereotypical, opportunistic Jews

Niggers should be firebombed wherever they are found. Just wipe these fucking subhumans out.

Sounds about right.

Good almost all white women deserve this since they are traitors.

>around blacks
>relaxed
Sounds like it was her own fault.

Rape should be legal

Americans love niggers. Whites here are obsessed with nigger and everything they do revolves around helping niggers. It is sickening.

I just came from a nigger hate is unjust thread, this is just pure irony

I just came from a >nigger hate is unjust thread, this is just pure irony

They should castrate him, cut off all his limbs, and knock out all his teeth for starters. That’s probably a better punishment than a simple death penalty.

"Gang violence"