Why didn’t the FBI do anything?

Seriously I’ve heard stories of Sup Forums posters getting a knock on there doors for stupid ass moronic posts but known weirdos like Cruz were just ignored baka

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/08/04/fbi-had-undercover-agent-at-scene-of-draw-muhammad-shooting-in-garland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums has a history of being the home to pedos, murderers, animal abusers and just all around sick fucks so of course the FBI takes shit here seriously

YouTube on the other hand is just 12 year olds being edgy

Because the FBI wanted it to happen. They were probably monitoring him the whole time. Remember Texas.
theintercept.com/2016/08/04/fbi-had-undercover-agent-at-scene-of-draw-muhammad-shooting-in-garland/

problem
reaction
solution

first amendment

Is this account REALLY his?
Also, if I were to guess, the FBI probably gets hundreds of thousands of these reports and probably unable to investigate each and every one of them...

Are you fucking kidding?
Some 19 year old Arab Burger who buys a Koran
BOOM
The next day
>HELLO FINE FELLOW MUSLIM
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE BOMBS AND WAGE JIHAD?
>NO
>I AM TOTALLY NOT A FBI AGENT
>NOW PLEASE TAKE THIS BOMB AND...

It’s just the fact that there are anons from here that got a knock on their door from the FBI (I’ve seen proof because they took pictures of the documents) but people like Cruz were just ignored and not even investigated

All roped up in some bullshit Russians on Twitter investigation.
>school shooter?
>look, we got Russians on Twitter posting memes, we don't have time for that shit.

Also, School shooter is an official American occupation.

you shouldn't post here if you are 12

because it's all on purpose you fucking retard.

Sup Forums used to be like that though before normalfags took over

FBI = Fedrul Bureau of Incompetence

Everyone at /r9k/ is now going to a supermax facility. And that's a good thing

The FBI is full of niggers Jews faggots and freemasons

they were too busy wiretapping American citizens

Poe's Law negates the efficacy of being able to follow up on this given that the rest of the internet are posting comments saying they're firing up the ovens to incinerate Jewish babies

They probably gave him the gun and egged him on.

RUH ROH

Same reason Terrorists who carry out attacks on Europe always turn out to have been tracked and under monitor, but never stopped

They need attacks to happen
Its like Climate Scientists

Too busy covering up crimes for their high ranks and business partners.

What do you fucks expect to happen? What are you supposed to do when someone leaves a YouTube comment like that - arrest him and keep him locked up/delete his second amendment rights and keep him under evaluation for 10 years? Things don't work that way.

Also, do you want us to get like Bongistan and get arrested for Internet hate speech all the time?

Why would they stop someone that furthers their gun grab agenda?

>Why didn’t the FBI do anything?
The were too busy glowing.

I know a YouTuber that was contacted by the FBI that was black guy who hated on President Barack Obama all the time eventually got banned because the guardian wrote a hit piece on them and YouTube decided Well we don't want African-Americans reporting the news.

They didn't miss this they let this happen probably because they wanted to push an agenda

Was he ET Williams AKA the Doctor of Common Sense?

Do you really think they investigate anyone who makes a threat on the internet? If they did they would never see the end of it

When I was in the US, I understood the whole school mentality.

People get singled out in clicks, those who don't get a click get a name stuck to them like dork, nerd, school shooter, jim the indian etc. and those kids often live up to their name because that's their part in that small community.

Yup, I miss Elmer he was funny as shit

Just like with boston bombers.

your flag is ridiculous

>do anything

Like what? It is not legal to inter people in the United States. He had not been committed. He had not been convicted of a felony. There was nothing the FBI or other law enforcement could do legally to stop the shooting.

They do all the time trust me

Threatening people with murder is a crime.

LOL same here
"Of Course Barrack Obama's a queer!"

>Threatening people with murder is a crime.

They could not prove it was him. He could always say "joking lol". Despite him being armed and a clear danger to the school there was nothing anyone could do legally.

Commit him to a mental hospital maybe?

because it's clearly a gun control issue, not federal agencies not doing their job you inconsiderate shitlord