Why are white people so pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a leaf and I think that's fucked up

that's fuckin sad
also saged and reported, stay on topic Hans

If black seed is superior why does it only take three generations at minimum for it to disappear when race mixing with white people?

White people are NOT pathetic. Just you are.

>white people
>voluntarily hand their countries over to deranged women
>voluntarily allow an endless stream of immigration that will make them minorities in their own country
>voluntarily allow extreme jewish nepotism to run rampant
>voluntarily adopt nigger culture, the next generation will be 100% niggerized
>voluntarily start removing themselves from movies, tv, and music
>voluntarily elect King Nigger Obama to rule over them
>voluntarily allow the gay agenda to spread its influence over everything
>voluntarily push cuckolding as the new sexual norm for white men

No, not pathetic at all.

>inb4 "youre a moor"

Doesn't change that white people are pathetic.

there forums for cutting off your dick too. or chewing on ice cubes. there forums for anything you can imagine. it doesnt concern me

your country took more refugees than mine did. fucking moor

if i found out my gf was preggo with a nigger id beat it out of her and then hang it on the front bush in the back yard as a chew toy for my dog.

>it makes me angry that white people are pathetic so im going to attack the messenger

Again, how does that change that white people are pathetic? Why you are unable to criticize what needs to be criticized?

As they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Me personally, I will die before I have nonwhite children.

it makes me mad because you have probably never been outside. white people are still strong, superior and better in every way. shitskins will self destruct within a decade. theyre hopeless

>Your wife fucked 10 bulls and you prepped 4, my wife only fucked 3 bulls and I only prepped 1.
>Your wife makes you wear nothing but women's clothes 24/7, I only have to wear panties 24/7
The absolute state of the White world today

>it makes me mad because you have probably never been outside

Ive lived in many places actually. I can confirm that Europeans and white Americans have become mostly pathetic. Sure there are exceptions, but the underlying path of self destruction is blatantly evident in western Europe and the USA.

Our guiding cultural principles are overly gynocentric and cowardly. Europeans want to "keep tradition alive" because tradition is already dead. They think tradition means putting on a skirt once a year and dancing, they don't understand that their traditional culture has already faded.

Take the Glubbpill:
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

im not buyin it. youre probably just stuck in your appartment in some deppressing commieblock in barcelona or somethin

Denial is a sad phase of self-destruction user. Wake up and get your head out of your ass.

such a psuedo-intellectual thing to say

i hope you become a tree one day and standfast

You watch them play basketball because they’re fucking good at it. You watch them score touchdowns because they’re fucking good at it. You watch them box because they’re good at it. Why wouldn’t you want to watch them rail your wife/gf?
Imagine you had a super car but your just an average joe with a regular life and your definitely no Lewis Hamilton. You’re telling me you would pass up the opportunity to ride along while Lewis Hamilton pushes your super car to its extremes? You wouldn’t want to experience what your super car is capable of?

savaged af also white cucks BTFO by based 56%

Like I said, you can name call all you want, it doesn't change how pathetic white people have become. Maybe eventually you'll realize that you are directing your anger in the wrong direction.

These people fucking disgust me

Because it's degenerate, and so are you. Sick fuck.

Hi! My name is Howard. I am 45 years of age and I've been married for the last 13 years to my lovely wife, Jenny.

About 3 years ago, Jenny told me that she will no longer sleep with me, or any other white males for that matter, and that I am NEVER allowed to have sex again. I have been allowed to masturbate one a week over the sink with her permission but am otherwise allowed NO sexual release and my penis is usually kept in a chastity cage.

Last night, after I cooked dinner for her and Antwan (her lover), they told me that she talked to her urologist friend and she agreed to schedule me for a bilateral orchiectomy (castration) next week.

I went down downstairs to the cot in the basement I sleep in when her lovers come over and cried all night. She says she still loves me but I'm not so sure anymore.

Should I write her a poem to tell her my feelings? What should I do? It makes me a sad cucky to know that I will forever lose my sexual desires even if I'm forbidden from ever having sex again.

its not whites making these autistic posts but asian masculinity.

pic. rel. post under video of AMWF couple. total sperg

>White people
>Not 2 Sup Forumstards LARP-ing.

If Black genes are so superior, why are niggers in America (guaranteed not pure African) so fucked up?

Go neck yourself, untermensch

trees come from seeds, like acorns or pinecones

leafs just fall off and die

Mongol boys need to understand that we ain't their counter culture

In fact Asian women belong to black men

yes i know, it was a symbolism and wordplay

oooooo i wish i was in the land of cotton.....

>they call themselves heterosexuals

truly the end times

Be honest, wouldn't it be preferable if Elon Musk was a super villain and fucking nuked the world a few times over? I was over-joyed when he released that flamethrower, a bunch of darwinian troglodytes would wipe themselves out just sad it isn't the one I wanna see wiped out,.