Anyone got the original of this image? Can't find it anywhere

Anyone got the original of this image? Can't find it anywhere...

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU
youtube.com/watch?v=WQiViWo5Poo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donnie Darko?

>id rock tf out this nigga bruh on god
Snapchat nigger would have gotten shot in the fucking head.

The school shooter kid, I know there's an original without the caption shit because it was posted here yesterday.
Impossible to find either this nor the original outside of Sup Forums however - which is very strange.

It's missing his star.

>le 56%

I would bully this faggot too, just based on his looks.

Stop being a proxy fag, i keep fucking seeing you in other threads and your timestamps are making it obvious.

>inb4 pride of country

You're either a retarded WN who can't shill correctly or a leftypol faggot.

Come on now for fucks sake, he is clearly cgi , these "mass shooters" look faker and faker

Use this reverse image search. I get the best results with it...
tineye.com/

Now that I think about it this was probably the image I saw, which is just OP pic cropped, nevermind.

never trust a man whose eyebrows are bigger than his eyes
but also never trust someone with no eyebrows
the proper eyebrow ratio is essential

hes got a real 56% look about him. anyone confirmed this guys ethnicity? All I know is part Jew. I've also heard mestizo, Spanish, and Russian.

Ive posted twice in the past 24 hours three including this and im American maybe you should have a sense of humor about the 56% meme instead of being a trigger paranoid dude.

Juanny Darko

>the state of american white supremacists....

pol always tells the truth for sure...hes a 56%...glad im a mutt(italian/irish/scottish) but good looking..feel sorry for these ugly mutts

According to the media (including British media) this specimen is white. Thank you America.

what is his heritage? some said Cuban? he is rect

Dave Franco?

jew beaner

Please don't tell me Sup Forums literally memed the 56% face into existence.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHAAAART IN THE LOCAL WALMAAART

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.
16) To be continued...

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

Everyone saying this nigga is white.
Bitch, his last name is Cruz, he is hispanic & by his looks it can be verified. Not all hispanics are fucking brown. He's probably from Central America, or some parts of South America, something tells me he's not mexican tho.

These are some ugly motherfuckers. When we gonna get another hot mass killer like the Boston bomber?

According to the media, he's jewish.

His first name is Slavic so he's likely eastern European.

He has a Hispanic last name because he was adopted by Roger Cruz.

>this guy shoots your girls ass
wut do?

He looks like he he used some of that skin bleaching shit.

Lots of Mexicans bleach their skin.

>his first name is real but his last name is it

proofs?

Yes! In an inevitable amount of time it will completely infect IRL predominantly Anglo-Saxon countries. Your neighbor;heh, and even the son will be saying "hhhhueehwiter than you aCHmed!". Are you ready for memes to become reality youngling?!

This mother fucker right here just KILLED PEOPLE he also BROWSED Sup Forums! apologize!

>Mr. Cruz and his brother, Zachary, had been adopted, and were raised largely by their mother, Lynda Cruz, especially after their father, Roger P. Cruz, died suddenly in 2004 at the age of 67.
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/us/nikolas-cruz-florida-shooting.html

Something about that kids face is disturbingly familiar.

How many times are you going to keep shilling this bullshit

Also, that Mumkey fag did an interview to a girl that survived the shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXY1HSKzydU

The girl tells how much of a faggot the dude was and how much of a faggot everyone was to him.

>He looks like he he used some of that skin bleaching shit.
Sure thing m8.

lmfao
I vote this

Him being held by Mrs. Cruz as a baby.

Mystery solved

While we're on the subject of skin color, fuck me this dude needed to hit the beach.

He looks like Jake gylenhaal (another kike)

La Monstruosidad.

Seriously this shooting was cringe as fuck.

Do you really think that all Hispanics hate Trump? Do you really think no Hispanic voted for him?
You're literally retarded. I'm Mexican and I voted for him, I did it in a real & memetic way, since I don't care about this country to be honest. My point is, there are Hispanics that voted for Trump. And btw, Hispanics can also have white skin and not have a white dad or mom, as I told you before I'm mexican but my skin is white and none of my parents are American but they do have European/Asian/Middle Eastern traits.

>Let me adjust my hat so it's at an odd angle, so the camera can totally see the MAGA, but not my face
>Also, make sure you get me on camera shooting my gun in a residential area, because you obviously think it's not normal, but don't call the cops or anything.

Never trust anyone who looks like a goblin

His mother does look White but not totally white, and just because his mother is White that doesn't mean his dad can't be Hispanic or even Russian

El goblino...

Donnie Darko was better than Nikolas Cruz.

little did she know... she is holding a mass murderer...

>Do you really think that all Hispanics hate Trump?
No. I think they don't generally name their children Nikolas Jacob though.

That's a still from a video of him shooting a bb gun at his own damn house.

As previously stated, he's adopted. That's his adopted mother. I haven't seen any photos of his adoptive father, Roger.

he looks like a primitive humanoid that has been domesticated,shaved and dressed in people clothing.

>That's a still from a video of him shooting a bb gun at his own damn house.
Well, then why the Hell won't they give that nigger his privacy!

You people are pathetic. Learn to search on the darkweb.

>Well, then why the Hell won't they give that nigger his privacy!
Court decisions have repeatedly found that anything in clear view from above is not considered private in any residence.

You didn't fool anyone.

I was about to answer you with some theories about his ethnicity based on his name, but then this came: So, if he's adopted, then his ethnicity doesn't matter. The way his adoptive parents educated him and their ethnicity is what matters here now, and they look Jewish, very Jewish.

>hurr durr muh darkweb
I hope the FBI is en route to your house.

That's a poor shoop user....
>"I go on the darkweb, aint I fucking cool"

You're so fucking bad at photoshop user.

He has a semetic look about him.

I think he looks like someone famous, I just can't put my finger on who he looks like.

w2c

Leave the kid alone, he suffered enough.

Like Ben Shapiro's cousin.

>The way his adoptive parents educated him and their ethnicity is what matters here now, and they look Jewish, very Jewish.
Well, they're Catholic, very Catholic. Fuck's sake she's literally wearing a cross in that pic. Cruz literally means fucking cross. That's like a Muslim having the last name "Star of David."

That is one ugly fucking goblino.

Damn it murica, stop producing these things plox.

Do you think skin color is the same thing as race?

Literally whiter than you

Nope, but I'm Mexican man and I can't tell who's part of my people and who isn't. I've lived enough to know.

Didn't you hear?

>Mutthurt

Looks like ben sharpiro

he looks like that retard that is always posted in black and white. Anyone have this picture?

I don't think that's a cross user, you can barely see it. It could just be a shitty gem or something. Just because their last name means cross does not automatically makes them Catholic or Christian, believe me I've met ton of people with the last name Cruz before and they don't even believe on any of that bullshit. His parents seem so Jewish, and it seems that they passed down to him since he also looks very Jewish.

>Just because their last name means cross does not automatically makes them Catholic or Christian
The Christmas tree in his home that you can see on his instagram does.

Expose Ben Shapiro. He aligns himself with the highest group of Goyim haters. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQiViWo5Poo

At least he was /ourguy/, amirite or amiwrong boyz???

What, he's a pagan?

Wrong

You belong in the desert where you can't bother anyone.

Kill yourself.

Yes, he's a pagan. That is exactly what the Christmas tree means.

naivefag here, help me out, who is the cuck in the top right? Don't recall him.
I know we've got SC, Congresswoman shooter, Aurora, recent Florida, and Columbine. Who's the other manlet?

Who's the top right dude?

>Literally whiter than you

Captain Ahab

Just some random dude that was added for symmetry.

I honestly don't care about this bullshit and people crying for dead people and shit. They were gonna die anyways, and so will everyone of you, and me.

Yeah I even thought he looked like Shapiro in the other picture with the short hair.

I just think he looks exactly like someone else I can't remember. Maybe it's someone I know IRL.

Write me a poem, faggot.

>"id rock tf out this nigga bruh on god"
What language are the subtitles in?