Gun laws

You guys are probably tired talking about school shootings, but I want to know more about gun laws in america... is it really that easy to get a weapon there?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcDSjmfY0mI
instagram.com/p/BcfY9YnFoZM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easy? Yes. If you are not a criminal the process her in California is to go buy one, wait your 10 days and pick it up after the waiting period.

jesus christ look at those massive titties

They are beautiful.

go back to wishing you were srbija

can you get bigger guns too? automatic firearm etc

Not easy enough.

what?

Fully automatic weapons you cannot buy. Semi-automatic weapons you can.

And by the way, automatic weapons are not used in mass shootings.

*fully automatic weapons

>Semi-automatic
wew...and do you need to pass any control to acquire it or?

I wish I could get a weapon

Control?

Holy shit careful lads G**gle is becoming sentient

the 4473 form approval is the longest part. That time depends when you are getting it done. Go early on a Tues morning and you can be done in 10-15 minutes. Do it on a Friday afternoon and it could take an hour.

well if it was easy i would have pic related sitting in my house right about now but to answer your question no it's not that easy

The only thing you have to "pass" is a Firearm Safety Certificate (one time deal) and an on-the-spot background to ensure there are no restraining orders against you, not a criminal, etc. It is NOT a privilege to own a gun in the USA. Its a RIGHT.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

yeah in my state you buy the gun wait 2 weeks then pick it up. If you have a CPL you don't have to wait.

Which state Is 2 weeks? Washington? Oregon?

no wait in Michigan. can walk in, buy, walk out..

Factually inaccurate. You can, it's just immensely more difficult, costly, and time consuming.

Yeah, but some of us that live behind enemy lines have waiting limits.

Ohhh you got me you faggot know-it-all. No shit. But generally you cannot buy a fully automatic weapon. Yes, it is possible, but it is not going to happen to the average buyer.

>You guys are probably tired talking about school shootings, but I want to know more about gun laws in america... is it really that easy to get a weapon there?
>
>>pic unrelated

I accept your apology.

in texas its about 10 minutes

yes but you have to get a federal firearms license and pass a background check aswell as give money to the ATF

The way it should be.

Target rich environments

Her eyes scream madness

FUCKING PARASYTE NIGGERS GET OUT. GO RUIN YOUR OWN NATIONS.

It's pretty easy to buy a gun here.

Are you a legal resident?
No felonies?
No domestic violence charges?
No dishonorable discharge?

Go buy a gun

Yes get on backpages, go to the gun section, agree on a gun price, meet someone at the corner store, give them the money, and now you have legally obtained a gun, no paperwork necessary.

Why has this cuckoldry been hidden from the whole world to behold? Was Croatia the most cucked country all along? This shit would make average Sven look like a newbie when it comes to this shit...

can you source me on the woman?

This motherfucker just spoiled black panther

fwark, source on the jewess pls

All the fun stuff is on the nfa. So automatic firearms, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, explosives, etc etc. you can still get them, you just end up paying a $200 tax stamp. A lot of companies are finding ways to get around the laws by seeing what the gray areas offer and those areas depend on the administration in power. However, some little pack howitzers, smaller cannons, and gatling guns are free reign. I think 20mm is the limit on small arms, before the nfa kicks in, but .50 caliber is a sure shot. As for automatic weapons, they closed the registry for new machine guns in 1986. So full fun funs are treated as investment pieces. God help you if you even suggest opening up the machine gun registry again to some of these people. They’ll fight tooth and nail to keep their million dollar collections valuable. Heaven forbid if the common man got his hands on some more firepower.

Massive Titties

i think (hope) those are british tourists, including the girl. I heard split is a total shithole full of negros during the summer

Fugg those tidddies are ginormous.

>pic unrelated
dem titties tho

Fucking hell man, i haven't seen so many niggers in my life even in Riga old town...

>Fat Jew Gets Blacked
the post

>zrće
you know that only croats there are stuff, prices are 2x more than in normal clubs. And that with negroes was when was some african happening, nobody there is croatian

By the way that woman proabably is one of those old twats who cant get cock in west so they go to africa to fjuck niggers who get paid.

nice meme but any women can get laid in the west

getting laid is the easiest thing for women and one of the hardest thing for men this is why nobody respects whores

Crna Legija near Stalingrad 1942, colorized

africans are true croats
i wish i was african
fuck dude
youtube.com/watch?v=DcDSjmfY0mI

>any women can get laid in the west
Thats not true dessu, who would fuck 50 year old swedish feminist?Only young syrian boys.

a shame the rest is so repulsive.

>who would fuck 50 year old swedish feminist?
Aye

Why not target the poorer ones too? Why do rich folks get all the action?

Croatia is a black country this is the new meme.

we always were

BLEACHED

damn whiteys

tfw no Palms and no black gf in snownigger lands :(

Watermelon

This.

white boys have nightmares about niggas like dis. look at the size of his hands i bet his dick is like 10 inches

yes, Split is shithole, it also smells bad. Don't come here

This pic is older than Google.

Black hands > white hands >>>>>>>>> bird boned Asian boys

Supposed to be a 3 day check or something i hear

As fast as you can fill out a background check in Arizona. Concealed carry doesnt require a license here either.

Gib sauce

>only took 4 posts
ay, good going op you still here

this please give a source for the woman

You heard wrong. Unless you live in one of the neoliberal states.

Also there's plenty of automatics you can buy. You're just restricted to a certain year and before, unless you have special licensing. Automatic Thompsons and Vietnam m16s are completely legal.

yeah Im studying lel made another thread join my friend

Yes, we'll avoid Split, we'll go to all the other places though.

How are the chinese community in croatia?

It should be easier.

recently croatian police freed 50 chinks from slavery

Its not big, but its not bad either.
There are quite an amount of chinese restaurants and shops.
I also heard there are more and more of chinese business too

Come, we shall open one too, and snort coke while fucking croatian whores

yep, that's where we keep them

Asians are a slave race that gets dominated by everybody.

instagram.com/p/BcfY9YnFoZM/

No too long time. No wait and no background check

Sounds cool, I'm just glad its positive. I went on a europe tour once, really beautiful architecture.

>Croatia
>Cant help himself but post blacked content whenever he can

Croat nature is fascinating. They will suck off anyone who is trending at the moment.
Did you know Croatia is favorite sexual tourism destination for black men? The more you know.

black people will offer to sell you guns how i imagine mexican people sell fruit in stands on the road, its no joke but people for full gun control are retarded

Underrated.

>Deformed chicken wing protectorate country sucking off whoever they can get their lips on

Are croatian blowjobs really that good?
Prostitute the country