Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH-UCtJmBwA
twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/with_replies?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off retard. Use the catalog

Thats not a DBS thread thats an anyone else hate them thread

>No Dragon Ball Super threads
Finally, based mods deleted that awful thread

Reminder that General Blue is beautiful.

>No Dragon Ball Super in the Subject field
youtube.com/watch?v=zH-UCtJmBwA

for the past 3 hours it has acted as the super thread with all the shitposting and stuff. Who cares about the subject field. It's almost at bump limit anyway at this point.

I like Hit.
I would be okay with Hit jobbing to Jiren even. However, is he really going to job to Dyspo?

Will U10 really go out without getting a single ring out?

*blocks your path*

Brianne is cute! Cute!

From the sund of it dyspo will job to hit and then tell one of the remaining troopers how to beat or they will have to double team him

>not 'madrianne'

Son Gohan is winning

What's his power level?

It's already confirmed that Gohan is going to succeed in the ToP, next time try to post without showing everyone how retarded you are

>tous-
What did OP mean by this?

Is he retarded?

Next week on DBS.

Toyo has confirmed a few interesting things in his twitter

>The power of the Trio de Dangers is nearly the same as Perfect Cell (so they are still below super saiyan 2) This doesn't take Bergamo's ability into account
>Gohan during the Revival of F saga was as powerful as SS1 Goku during his first fight against Frieza
>Ribrianne is 4 times stronger than Mystic Gohan
>Roshi's power level varies, but right now he could hold his own against the Ginyu force
>17 and 18 could take on Super Buu (before absorbing anyone) if they fought together

Gohan could get 4 eliminations in one or two episodes. What is Cucklifla's 2.5 compared to that?

reminder that gohan will delete u10

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT

One involved an attack while his friends were there with all their bones broken
The other is about keeping Zenos entertained
MSpaintfag is a toyocuck I see

YES

VERY SOON

Is letting your opponents transform when your wife/children/universe may be erased a good tactic?

Chill.

Where's your OC?

Considering he became a SSJ at age 10 and did not even have Gohan, Goten, Goku, or Vegeta to show him how. Probably a billion.

Don't believe this faggot
twitter.com/TOYOTARO_Vjump/with_replies?lang=en

>>Roshi's power level varies, but right now he could hold his own against the Ginyu force
Interesting. So you could say the humans are Ginyu-tier.

>Implying Goku gives a shit about his friends and family anymore

Can't wait for Dyspo to reduce Hit to a stuttering mess.

>>Ribrianne is 4 times stronger than Mystic Gohan
I´ll call it bullshit but I believe it.

>brianne, a new idea for a character, gets mocked by the whole super cast because they have a cool transformation and people hate her using screen time in her
>kale, a recycled idea for a character, enters into autistic mode, the whole cast "fears her", jobs uncontrollably, takes plot time and everyone loves her

Goku can only get a hard on when he's fighting an opponent at power is maximum.

Is vegeta even getting cucked again since Brianne vs 17 instead of him?

Today, I will remind them.

Burn this in your mind

Her armpits are so slutty

The cutest!!!

Gohan is going to hold back because he doesn't want to erase a whole universe isn't he.

>103
>Pooh will be knocked out by Goha
>One of U10s will challenge Tubby and lose
>Gohan will fight a U10, but have a bad aftertaste after it

>104
>Dyspo tries to kakyoin Hit
>A carrot will tag with Hit to remove Beerus and Champa's cousin

There you go.

>Ribrianne is 4 times stronger than Mystic Gohan

Only Hit,toppo and frieza are ssblue tier
sad

so you was a pedrohan all along?
i hate when artists stop doing it for actual love, and start just doing selfish shit.

I'd say Jiren is too.

I have a genuine question: Are you fucking retarded?

This is fake, right?

Ribrianne already knocked out a U10 member. I think that's what they were talking about.

>every saiyan left on Earth misteriously forgets how to SS so the grand-grand-grandson can uncover an ancient secret powerup
That's retarded as was most of the ending.

nice fetish you got, just as bad as the feet one

Accept your fate Jobhanfag.

Yukihiro kitano is not doing an episode in the scans.
yay

Nah, pretty dude is clearly not a Yoga Fighter.

>waahhh i don't like those comics anymore now that you like gohan

Lmao fucking kill yourself, petty fuck

>so they are still below super saiyan 2
Did he say that? SS2 is not supposed to be a power level where people hang out, it's a multiplier.

I've always wanted female saiyans. The Dragon Ball fan in me wanted them and my dick wanted them.
But not this way.

Caulifla is close to what I'd expect a female saiyan to be like, I was just expecting a more imposing presence.
I don't like Kale when she isn't in Broly mode. I like the shy anime girl personality as much as the next guy, but not with my tough monkey warrior race.

I know its been said before, but them being handed transformations every episode like fucking Oprah is just retarded.
Being hyped through out the week to see the newest episode and watch as the characters slowly got stronger and struggling against enemies that would destroy the world/universe made the new form feel like an achievement. I felt the growth and the emotion that pushed them to new heights.

Seeing some short losers in the middle of nowhere just be handed that cause "Yeah, they're super strong, just never knew how to tingle their backs to transform", just feels stupid and a grab at the "FIRST FEMALE SUPER SAIYAN(FINALLY)" publicity train.

Yeah, Trunks and Goten were just handed it, but did anyone really like that? Even the characters in the show thought it was stupid.

Their personalities feel bland and is anyone REALLY excited to see them go SSJ2 or SSJ3? It's just gonna happen with no real meaningful buildup or cause.

So, what this all boils down to is that I want Berserker Kale to fucking destroy my pelvis and I wasn't given what I wanted and I'm mad.

What's this guy's name again?

It's better than that one other fetish.

Reminder that Ribrianne is beautiful.

*Cus' tears

Alright guys time to play a game:

Find someone for Krilin to do the fusion dance with.

Remember the rules:
-Need to be around the same size
-Need to be around the same power level

read the filename

Say your prayers, Gowasu

Is it still that if you don't want to fight the person in question?

Bulla

why haven't we got an instant loss 2 koma of her yet?

He can fuse with the 18fag, the guy is a complete manlet, they are a perfect match and he is probably as weak as krillin

What happened with reddit?

No one.

He's fucking out of the tournament!

It's Saiyan's thing to play the highest difficulty. Just like how Vegeta let Cell got his ultimate form.

tenshinhan

When?

Tenshinhan - 6'1
Krillin - 5'0

he can fuse with trunks and goten, considering they can lower their power level

true

No.

one thing is like a character.
one thing is made fun of the episode bullshit and calling it.

that image is not doing any of them, is just pedroposting again.
when has goku asked for gohan help during the tournament?

just kys.

i just realised its an edit, so yes.

What the fuck stupid cuckhanpedo, why do you have to be such a mean retard? you don't have to do that to fit in dumbass

Sorrel is freaking cute!!!

Her arms sure have gotten more full since the recruitment episodes. Hope Cabba gets the same treatment.

tyler fucking 1

>One involved an attack while his friends were there with all their bones broken
>The other is about keeping Zenos entertained
Are you high Pedro? If they lose the whole universe gets erased stupid mexican.

Shh, he's asleep.

>Bra
>SS3
>SS
never.

Maybe, but you shouldn't be sexually aroused by an anthropomorphic animal.

Source: your anus

I want to jam it in.

They could have put Majin Buu in Whis' staff what the hell? I wanted Fit Buu to fight.

Who cares,everything is getting wished back at the end anyway.

why is bunny girl loved more than cat girl?

Don't worry antigohanfags, when Gohan wins the ToP, you are allowed to join us in celebration instead of killing yourselves

When will they learn

Then why do you have anthropomorphic bunny pics on you hard drive?

1) That's supposed to be Caulifla.
2) Have you ever read Dragon Ball Multiverse?