Serious discussion the geopolitical future of the United States

Let's have a serious discussion about the future of this superpower and where it's heading. Shills fuck off, american flags please stay out if you cannot have an unbiased conversation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the past, the future and present of the US.

>2025
>It turns out Super Male Vitality was laced with nanobots
>Nanobots have eaten away the frontal lobes of all Americans
>Alex Jones has become the unquestioned dictator of the new Anti-Globalist Republic of America

I live in California and this place is lost.

i said serious discussion

>Alex Jones
>living until 2025
doubt

so do you foresee that it will continue to be enmeshed in middle east struggles for the foreseeable future, and that america withdrawing from the ME will never be a serious part of foreign policy?

no. fuck you. show flag.

You guys ever realized that if you replace the word "globalist" with "jew" when it comes to Alex Jones, he sounds exactly like a Sup Forums user?

"GLOBALIST SCUM HATE WHITE AMERICA"
Try it

>america withdrawing from the ME will never be a serious part of foreign policy?
not as long as we are dependent on oil and killing brown people for profit

If white, and for white interests, then it's right. Otherwise gtfo

its almost like within certain groups they ARE interchangeable, like only they can hear the double meaning, almost like a...dog whistle

American geopolitical hegemony is ending. It's a process that is being in place for quite some time now and is inevitably going to happen. Burgers are artificially keeping their country alive through wars, especially in the ME but they're having less effect every passing year.
I think they will manage to last for another couple of years, but probably less than a full decade before somebody else takes the first place. Most people think it's China, which could just be. But everyone forgets the EU which is already (and has been for a long time) a diplomatic first-runner, but it doesn't have an army. Yet.
>butthurt EU haters' comments incoming

As for Burgerland, when petrodollar ends, so does the USA. Nobody will forget that massive debt once USD dependency ends in the world. Again, processes have already started and is only a matter of time.

US will remain a major power but won't be the hegemon it once was.
China will replace it as the number one global power. What will happen next will depend on whether or not China will begin imposing itself on the rest of the world or not.
The EU won't exist in the next 10-20 years. It's being artificially kept alive by politicians who refuse to host a referendum on leaving it.
France would leave if it voted, arguably so would Italy. Spain hasn't left yet, but it seems to increasingly want to.
It's only a matter of time before it collapses.

The US will continue to operate as it always has around the world for many years. The shills crying for the imminent downfall in the next couple of years are just the same gnats and vultures flying overhead that we've dealt with since the Cold War. More than likely any sort of "collapse" of the US will take 50, maybe 100 years. People forget just how entrenched America is in the global sphere. Most people can't even fathom it.

The collapse will most likely happen from a natural disaster. Like a massive earthquake in California or a Yellowstone eruption. Laws will start breaking down and the entire country will be in a state of emergency.

>The EU won't exist in the next 10-20 years.
That's what they said 1, 2, 5, 10 AND 20 years ago. And they will say the same in 10-20 years.
And no, I'm not some EU shill/lover, I just see things as they are and Sup Forums is so wrong on the subject it's laughable.

A country that internally fragmented will not compete with countries that are internally united. The Jews rapidly won over the West as their liberalism conditioned this internal "individualistic narcissism" that made everyone an atomized competitor of everyone else.

The entire West and the comfort you enjoy is completely running on the borrowed true progress your ancestors made. White man has, decade by decade, tangibly declined, running on stored fuel, in other words, degenerating.

>I'm not an EU shill

No, you are. You show up in all the EU threads shilling for it. You're pretty well-known around here because you're the only Slovenian flag that shills for that failed experiment.

I'm kinda scared for the future honestly I personally hope the collapse occurs by the end of the century once i'm dead already.

USA of today isn't what it was 50 years ago m8. Your demographics is changing rapidly. When boomers die out, you'll be a majority shitskin country which will lead to civil unrest, (a lot) lower standard of living (for most, small percentage will live in gated communities, see Brasil). As for economics, it's all about petrodollar really. For as long as you'll be able to keep it alive, you're good. As soon as it ends, you're on your way to becoming Brasil.

It's never been as evident as today.
Opposition to the EU is rising everywhere, and whilst the momentum slowed down, it's still going.
The EU will fail as Austria-Hungary did.

>if you don't agree with general stormfag idea, you're a shill
No, I just think with my head. Sup Forums has brainwashed me when I came here, but luckily, my IQ isn't average. Enjoy being a dumbfuck.

The world will move away from the petrodollar and the US will face a deflationary or hyperinflationary crisis depending on how the FED and govt respond. The US middle class will cease to exist because the middle class only exists now due to the Petrodollar, since most real jobs were offshored. If the US economy goes into depression before the dollar collapses then there will be calls for outright communism. If the dollar failing causes the crisis, that would mean govt spending is busted out, therefore no communism but we will see strong men rise up. Trump and Sanders are great examples for the two political routes going forward and in my opinion the winning ideology will be based on how the USD situation plays out

America stops caring about geopolitics and focuses on having the highest standard of living in the world again by taxing the rich or freezing their assets for avoiding paying for them. America imposes an emigration tax for individuals with incomes over a million dollars which is 99 percent.

China is #1 in GDP (PPP), as has been the case for most of the last two millenia. The newest generation is woefully underskilled and lacks the convictions to right the ship. We will carry on, but the middle class has already been hollowed out, and our international influence will continue to wane as institutions from Hollywood to the ballot box lose their legitimacy. Trump will only speed up this process as he sells off the organs from our corpse to various capitalist vultures. So be it, we weren't worth saving anyway.

This is correct. I will lurk the thread now and let non-Americans discuss.

>It's never been as evident as today.
Wrong, it was the worst (so far) a couple of years ago. Now the sentiment is improving. Massively. If you want all those EU breaking threads, you're just going to have to wait for the next major crisis. EU is on it's way to the next so called golden age (if you don't believe me, wait 2-3 years when media will report it; remember this post). Nobody will leave in the next 5 years at least. Even Brexit is becoming doubtful frome time to time. Although, personally, I'd like them to leave, nobody needs Anglo cucks in Europe.

We’re fine, relax.

It will head into wherever the ones who actually run this nation decide.
That would be Israel, the TBTF banks and their private armies of the CIA, FBI and NSA.

You are not welcome here. You will become New Brazil in 50 years.

US Gov't's new motto to the rich. Fuck you, pay me.

Petrodollar talk is for low-IQ juveniles.
America will stay a commercial giant for as long as the money keeps rolling, whether petrodollar, renmibi, euro, or peso.
What is gone though is American Identity. Doesn't exist. We are already well down the path of Austria Hungary and one major push will send us over the edge. Whether that is a war or Yellowstone, whichever comes first.
The US cannot fight a WWI or WWII anymore.

>Petrodollar talk is for low-IQ juveniles.
Petrodollar is the reason why you even are a superpower dumbass.

Huwhite America is dead. Just take comfort in the fact that we have a vast amount of countryside to bug out to.

>so do you foresee that it will continue to be enmeshed in middle eas

Yes I do. People in the states are blind to see the real oppressor - Israel and blame everything on muslims. Let me remind who destroyed Iraq and Libya and created the hell on earth in the middle east - Americans. On behalf of whom? - Israel because Jews felt insecured and thought that if Saddam obtained nuclear weapon he would use it against them. Will it ever change? I don't believe. As long as Israel exists there will be no peace in this world.

Also I have a serious question - do American soldiers feel pride to be a cannon fodder for a country somewhere in the middle east? Seriously, what's this world coming to?

Two things can happen going forward:
1)Balkanization as America falls to pieces due to differing politics and ethnic populations becoming too different
2)America gets its shit together which at this point, seems unlikely to happen
Aka buckle up and strap in properly cause right now we're at the top of the hill on a rollercoaster and its about to go straight down into the ground.

Hey give the Saudis some credit too please. I'm glad you're naming the Jew but lets be real the Saudis are probably the biggest proponents of America's bombing campaigns.

I haven't read any comments so excuse me but this is a real fucking worry to me. All I can see for the US is civil war, or something like it, one section of your society is going to break from the other, It's what they're trying desperately to achieve. The constitutionalists hold power now thank Christ but for how long could determine the USA's fate.

Sorry rest of the world the 'collapse' of the USA will take the entire globe with it. We are too globalized for it to happen any other way, as such, it will never collapse, every other country will keep us on life support forever because the alternative is chink overlords.

>I haz very high IQ n shit

You damn meme.

If you like the EU, you are not enlightened enough to post yet. Lurk more.

> Want serious discussion. Immediately flooded by ethnonationlism, jew hate, and assorted pol tropes that no one in America or the world considers serious or worthy of discussion....

Did you know it was a Jew that sued for abortion in Canada? You can't talk about America without talking about its Jewish overclass and their plans.

I wonder what is their end goal. What will happen when there is only Israel and Saudi Arabia left? Great war in the middle east? It is obvious that Americans will fight for Israel. What next, Greater Israel?

Anything that's talk of the 'EU' replacing America is pure fantasy.
>hurr one currency for many economies!
>hurr more brown people.

Europe is starting to wake up to the insidious nature of the EU. A few more huge terrorist attacks and you'll see frexit, after that Germany will be left holding the tab.

You have 40,000,000 niggers and kikes keep shooting up your schools while your J-press blames it on whites. I don't get it. How long will whitey tolerate being permanently outvoted and led by one kike dominated party? It's easy to flee to the suburbs or to flee California to Texas.

Your goyim white elite will flee to Europe at the first sign of trouble.

I have the same response to you as to the user before, see the greentext.
EU has done nothing bad here. The bad decisions are the fault purely of our own politicians and have zero to do with EU or it's policies. EU can't force us to do something we don't want to. And I think it is the same in all other countries. But I get it, it's nice for some superiority complex Westerners to have someone else to blame but themselves and politicians they vote.

Situation is fucked buddy, globally. America is not healthy right now.

Don't get me wrong I know we're two steps behind you. We're not even a real country.

There’s not much we can offer to this discussion in the way it’s presented, even if unbiased. The only remark I would have is Americans tend to not like to be told what is “best” for them. Proven brilliantly by the guardian letter campaign to that random county in Ohio during bush vs gore

Don’t care. Nobody in Canada, or anywhere else, cares about your pathetic Jew hating ethnonationalism, real or larping. The only remarkable thing is how all these arguments manage to combine autism with unintelligence. Like your lives, a waste of time..

The 21st century will belong to Europeans if they can get access to Russian manpower and resources and deal with the MENA issue. I could easily see a loosely united Europe align with a loosely united Arab confederation, with Iran, Turkey and Russia as associate members of some sort.

My biggest fear is that the kikes will nuke Europe using the American or Russian arsenal. They already control both. Excuse the shitty meme. You get the point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Goldfein

You're on our board shlomo.

Did you know the only MP to convicted of treason in Canadian history was a yid? Did you know it was a kike that gave us affirmative action?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)

I live in California. I'm not poor. You are probably poor; living from check to check. You can leave, we'll be fine.

The country is in gradual decline, but "decline" is a complex process, and it takes a long time to express itself. The US is dominated by two "mega-factors" - one is the incredibly favorable geographic and financial position inherited over time. The second is the utter decay of many systems and subsystems due to the lack of capable people to maintain them. The second factor is counter-balanced by automation and various "turnkey" systems which can keep things running despite incompetent management. To a large extent, the question of the country's fate depends upon how much these systems continue to advance.

A lot of this is hidden right now because the Baby Boomer generation has not toppled over into complete senility yet. Many of them are capable of performing roles in the economy. This hides the full toll of "diversity" hiring and other destructive practices within corporations and institutions, because the unproductive elements within various institutions are "carried" by competent ones without collapsing those institutions.

The US military is actually a good example of these trends - it contains a mixture of competent and high-achieving personnel with useless welfare slugs who actively degrade the quality of the overall system. If the system were dependent upon its individual members, it would be in a state of collapse by now. But, technology and automated systems have made it possible to avoid that fate so far. How much rot and non--production can we endure, though? Can we sustain a 10%-90% imbalance between "useful" and "useless" within complex systems? I don't know.

Individualistic mindset is why everything is going to shit user.

China is totally dependent on countries buying their cheap shit. They can’t even feed their own population. If the US collapses, China collapses too.

China is not homogenous, they have their own ethnic tensions. China will break up within the next 20 years.

India has the most going for it. They are the ascendant Super power.

Good post. America will never collapse under the currently paradigm it will slowly go the way of Brazil. I could only see America collapsing if there was another 1860's tier split in government and the ensuing civil war devastated the entire country.

>China will break up within the next 20 years.
Nah, they managed to keep it together for way longer that most can even comprehend. Other points of your post are correct and probably their main obstacle to spreading their influence, especialy the non-homogeus part. They have to use a lot of energy to hold things in place. Also, with the rise of standard of living, Chinese demands will rise too.

Here's an interesting map of Chinese leases/major share holdings in agribusiness. I've been studying China and I find their relationship with India extremely interesting. Both countries seem to know that they won't be friendly in the foreseeable future. They both go out of their way to not develop ties between each other.

Perhaps both believe they'll soon dominate the other?

Superpower by 2020? Nah, V4 is the next superpower anons, book it. The immigrant hordes will pull down all the western countries without national identity down the shitter. The gibs to the shitskins will cause the countries to reach a breaking point, because they dont bring much in terms of productivity. Then its either an ethnical cleansing or Sonalia 2.0. Guess who will laugh then.

Eastern Europeans dying by the brigade to liberate Western Europe would unify Europeans once and for all. So there's that.

>Eastern Europeans dying
>to liberate Western Europe
Won't happen.

Like the other guy said, just build a wall and laugh over it at western europe. But at the other hand it is our duty as europeans and white men to protect and preserve the cultural heritage of europe, because the shitkins would definitely destroy priceless works of art and architecture

First of all, we're a hyperpower, not a superpower.