What does Sup Forums think about boring taste?

What does Sup Forums think about boring taste?
That is the act of pretending to like the most popular anime to gain acceptance from the community.
I'm kind of sad because of this happening, I mean, there's nothing wrong about liking widely popular and accepted anime, but how can you genuinely have the same taste as the whole community? Do they only watch widely talked about anime because you can't find your own? Do they really need to be accepted by some weirdos on Sup Forums?
Pic related.

Only mentally ill circlejerkers post on 3x3 threads.
Just use 4chanX and filter it.

Just today the biggest Italian Anime YT Channel crashed against the Boring Taste. Ora ciccione bannaci tutti!

You realize that 3x3 threads almost always have like 95%+ global approval ratings, right? Theres no discussion in them. I tried to make these people talk the last time I posted in one but all I ended up encountering was some guy who redefined genre association and said X isnt part of genre A because he says so.

What does Sup Forums think about boring criticism?
That is the act of pretending to have thought something because this youtuber that is somewhat related to the community said so.
I'm kind of sad because of this happening, I mean, there's nothing wrong about watching a video on Youtube and agreeing, but how can you make a thread on Sup Forums making exactly the same claim just because of that? Do these people only think when a youtuber tell them to? Do they really need to mimick him?

Pic related.

not this pasta again

MALfags need to leave right now.

People who use Sup Forums, Sup Forums, MAL, reddit, [whatever else comes to mind] as a boogeyman on a constant basis need to be banned right now

r8 my taste OP.

I bet you're from Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

It's always Gainax fags with such shitty nu male taste

>MAL
get out and never come back

Every time I see this list I see Crusher Joe and DYRL and want to respect you, but then I see F91, the fact that 0083 is below ZZ and all the shit listed at 10, and I wonder what sort of mental disability you must be suffering from. Once I checked the 1-4 scores and wondered what you even them on.

How does that MAL list image keep getting replies? This is truly the eternal bait.

F91 is masterpiece

all i can say is PAOLO CULO!

>tfw nobody ever posts my 3x3

hey dragone ref spotted here

Yea, a masterpiece in regards to managing to be even worse than Waltz. At least that movie has really good art, F91 couldnt even make its experience visually pleasing. When a movie cant visually surpass on OVA that came out 10 years earlier you know something went wrong. Not even gonna start on the dog shit writing, characters and pacing. Jesus Christ the pacing.

Perruzza irl

i like how you depicted the actual Paolo but you forgot an important word: KEK

>When a movie cant visually surpass on OVA that came out 10 years earlier
Actually I am retarded, I thought 0083 come out in the 80s. Meh, point still stands it looks worse.

>3x3

are you all aware that we're in 2017, right?

Post it yourself 我中華友

Are you Yoel Carlos, right?

中国語禁止

the same guy 2 times kek

8, i liked it

3/9, only Mugi and Azusa are worth anything.

実話中国語喋られへん。ww

What happened to this place?

>中国語禁止
中国語の台詞禁止!

I do only watcg popular or acclaimed anime because I dont have the time to do otherwise. Also Angel's Egg is the worst thing on that pic. Absolute trash.

Self moderation stopped being a thing because it is being discouraged. Youre the perfect example since you chose to bump a thread you dislike.

tl;dr
this isn't 3x3 and its like 100 anime you lazy piece of shit

>NGE
>2
>Iczer 1
>10
Oh, you're one of THOSE people.

shit/10
kys newfag
9/9
fuck off Sup Forumstard from reddit

Se lo merita

Step 1. Stop caring about anyone elses taste on Sup Forums
Step 2. Your taste is shit
Step 3. ????????
Step 4. My taste is better.

Honestley though, I used to post quite frequency on 3x3 threads here, but over time I realized how pointless it was. Besides, it's usually the same 50 or so people. My taste doesn't have to validated by anyone other than me.

Honestley, I don't even know how to discuss or criticize anime anymore. It all just boils down to "I like it" or "I don't like it" anymore.

I can't even hold a conversation on Sup Forums about anything without it turning into some pedantic bullshit. I'd rather read other peoples takes on stuff. I've got figures and shit and have seen a fuckload of shows now, I view it as more of hobby than anything else. I never feel like I have anything important to add to a conversation though. For me the best way to browse Sup Forums anymore is to lurk and read shit.

I've never heard anyone here bring up Kaiba tho

The only thing worth discussing at this point are niche, seasonal gems. Problem is that those usually get raided by monkeys by ep5, and prior to its very often just a circlejerk. Debates about older shows are non existent, and the people who are willing to debate are very often retarded (like this guy ). Anime can be discussed in an "objective" manner, but as soon as you try to youre being called autistic. Same if you have a list or decide to hand out ratings. Taking a hobby serious is bad, doing it for teh lulz is considered good. Literally feels like Sup Forums at this point, if I had to be completely honest. At least thats what I remember Sup Forums to be like. Everybody who takes something serious is a "tryhard" or "tourneyshitter".

rate my 3x3 Sup Forums

3x3 cuck

1/9
i like the simona pic

>read Nuova oggettivita as New Nuggets for some reason

I'm going to bed.