Nigger's family gets 37 mil for shooting at cops

>Throw citation out window and tell cops they'll have to kill her
>stand off with them for 6 hours
>take own 5 year old hostage
>aim shotgun at cops and fire at them
>get $37 from an all female jury

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/baltimore-county-jury-awards-37m-to-family-police-shooting-victim.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1Cbk2
cnn.com/2016/08/02/us/baltimore-shooting-randallstown-woman-killed/index.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/baltimore-county-jury-awards-37m-to-family-police-shooting-victim.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WZODTT-r4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-4BvDs6GJso
ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2009/01/judge-orders-kevin-trudeau-pay-more-37-million-false-claims-about
unv.is/foxnews.com/us/2014/03/18/tv-pitchman-kevin-trudeau-sentenced-to-10-years-in-federal-prison-for-bilking.html
npr.org/2017/12/31/574824963/baltimore-residents-blame-record-high-murder-rate-on-lower-police-presence
nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-settle-11-million-lawsuit-with-napa-valley-wine-train.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI
spotthedrowningchild.com/?g=0
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
takimag.com/article/farting_on_black_people_david_cole
goodreads.com/quotes/314899-at-some-future-period-not-very-distant-as-measured-by
archive.fo/DW64G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all female jury
fuck America

lets archive that, so your digits arent overrun by your faggotry
archive.fo/1Cbk2

>baltimore
They will still blame white people for not properly funding the gibs for their shithole too.

>get $37

That doesn't sound so bad.

I remember this coon. How is this even possible? And who pays for this crap? Certainly not the niggers. Wouldn't 1 million have been sufficient?

>get $37
neat.

>who pays
taxpayers, something the niggers are never involved with.

What's fucked is that money will come directly from the state. Maryland is already bleeding money, especially in Baltimore area. So the areas effectively going to get even worse and all the family is gonna do is burn through that cash in a year.

That's what I thought. Doesn't the judge have any say in these stupid amounts of money?

>An African-American woman who was killed after a seven-hour standoff with Baltimore County police was trying to live-stream the event, authorities said Tuesday.

>Gaines had a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun, which she pointed at police, Johnson said. Records show she bought the gun last year.

>"If you don't leave, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you," Johnson quoted Gaines as saying.
One police officer fired a shot and Gaines fired back with double-aught buckshot. Officers responded with three shots and the woman was struck.

What advice do you give cops? Let a nigger hit one of you with buckshot before doing anything?

its cause the cops shot the niggers kid too. the cops in this country cant shoot for shit, they keep shooting hostages so fuck it, take the money from the police department. the $37 mil is going to the 5 year old kid btw but lets face it, that kid will never see a fucking dime because the nigger family will spend it all before he even hits double digit age

>t.Nigger

cnn.com/2016/08/02/us/baltimore-shooting-randallstown-woman-killed/index.html

Given how retarded our courts are, I get what you are saying. Imagine this precedent though.. Take your own family hostage and if anything happens to them due to your negligence and hostile behavior, everyone gets atleast a million

Holy fuck I forgot about this case.
>live in shitty poor Baltimore
>negress gets murdered by the police
>BLM chants and protests bring the poor blacks in the city together with a common cause
>#JusticeForKorryn
>Officer is not charged in the criminal trial
>”Injustice strikes again as another cop kills a innocent black body but we persevere”
>civil trial comes around
>$32 million dollars awarded to the family
>”This is a win for all my sisters in the movement that have lost their children to police violence.”
>proceeds to move out of the hood and spends it all on cars, high rises, malt liquor, Kools, KFC, and weaves
>the city is out $32 million
How in the hell do they justify such a ridiculous settlement of tax payer money? One family of dindus gets to live the high life while the rest of the city continues to struggle.

3 words.
All. Female. Jury.

lets hope they dont pay taxes and get fucked in the ass by uncle sam within 2 or 3 years and they get forced back into the ghetto. lol

would you want to be around a person that looks for lawsuits/opportunities to be a victim?
well, imagine that person being an entire race of people

>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16/baltimore-county-jury-awards-37m-to-family-police-shooting-victim.html
its this bitch from a few years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=WZODTT-r4Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-4BvDs6GJso

>What advice do you give cops?
burn the entire housing complex down?
seems to be the only sensible solution

How long until these niggers are broke af again? They're gonna buy some wu tang white tiger shit and a fuck ton of weed. My guess is 4 years until back at square one. Digits of truth.

>How in the hell do they justify such a ridiculous settlement of tax payer money?
They don't. It's all a massive con.

Kek. What would they pay taxes on though? No way any of them are getting a job now. They might buy a house or something and have to pay property taxes on that I guess.
I wonder how the payout really works though. The kid that got shot received $32 million so I’m not sure if the family can access the bulk of it. It may be in a trust that they have to justify every purchase with as for Kodi’s direct benefit.
30 years ago that family would be pariahs if they didn’t give most of their earnings back to the community in some manner. Today I worry most people will have that “you do you girl” attitude while asking to hold a bill or two every now and then.

Fucking niggers are such a money sink to humanity.
Also, that moneys was your tax money.

NIGGERD

no bueno on the digits fren. but the Kang Fu Fighting is hilarious
>either kinghit defenseless whit or asian woman or
>shot some other nigger in cold blood or
>basically nog out on your own kind and still get gibmedats from le ebil gubbment
its fucking hilarious

friendly reminder to always download the zip as well

im pretty sure they tax the 32 mil, then the upkeep for all the expensive shit rich people buy requires a lot of money still

Its just so mind boggling to someone who has spent nearly 3 decades being a non-violent law abiding citizen. The fact that this is not only in the realm of possibility, it ACTUALLY happened.

ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2009/01/judge-orders-kevin-trudeau-pay-more-37-million-false-claims-about
interesting

Guess someone won black powerball

unv.is/foxnews.com/us/2014/03/18/tv-pitchman-kevin-trudeau-sentenced-to-10-years-in-federal-prison-for-bilking.html
interesting

>How in the hell do they justify such a ridiculous settlement of tax payer money
1) emotional women in charge of deciding if shooting niggers resisting arrest and pointing a shotgun at the police and threatening to shoot them is "reasonable"
2) recipients are niggers
3) people who foot the bill are white

this can't be real? did those sheboons just get rich off laughing like niggers??

npr.org/2017/12/31/574824963/baltimore-residents-blame-record-high-murder-rate-on-lower-police-presence

You literally cannot win if you are a Baltimore cop

Take the money to pay for it out of niggers' welfare.

>I’m pretty sure they tax the 32 mil
The State is so corrupt they gift you a huge amount of money stolen from other people and continue to steal it right back.

>did those sheboons just get rich off laughing like niggers??
nytimes.com/2016/04/21/us/women-settle-11-million-lawsuit-with-napa-valley-wine-train.html
sick of niggers yet?

Why was the jury all female?

pay up whiteBOI

>suing someone and winning
>the American dream

i like to call it VaginaMight. Its yeasty and salty, most people dont like it, and its something only australians can handle

Niggers have no fucking clue how much other people of all races hate them. They think it's just white people who want them gone.

>What's going on in this thr-
>Ay Chihuahua!

i do not want to live in this world anymore guys, i'm fucking sick to my stomach. Fuck this shit what's the point anymore

>They think it's just white people who want them gone.
muh wyt supremacy gets btfo hard here
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

i remember seeing this the other day, why didn't our ancestors just kill everyone in africa the world would be 100000000000% better if they did

>Fuck this shit
Because blacks are so emotionally immature and psychologically INSECURE, it's always about GETTING OVER on someone. That's the only way they know how to distinguish if things are good or bad. If you actually did what you were supposed to / social mores, to a black that's like bowing down to "the man". EVERYTHING is a binary competition to blacks (good vs evil, no nuance).
Just look at how "black churches" are. They preach about existing righteously (without fault) vs anything bad happening is "the devil doing this to me".
Whereas, "white churches" (lutheran, protestant, catholic, etc) have to do with adhering to tradition, service to the collective, acts of service, etc

If you want a (non radicalized) red-pill on Black Americans, bet against this formula and lose every time

Blacks have cultivated, embraced and celebrate pathological dysfunctional thinking errors. In every negro encounter, you will be able to predict how they are processing the world around them by using the attached chart.

tl;dr
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself
it is so predictable......go ANYWHERE and it is the exact same thing without fail

>what's the point anymore
spreading NIGGER HATE.
seriously....just stop tolerating their bullshit socially

>it is so predictable......go ANYWHERE and it is the exact same thing without fail
blacks DO NOT think like any other human that participates in a society.
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff
this is the blueprint for how blacks process the world around them. It is short-sighted.
Sure its logical that all ethnicities would avoid blacks because they've all seen how toxic they collectively are through experience, but are blacks suffering from genetic Personality Disorder / Paranoid Schizophrenic / Bi-Polar more than any true manifestations of "racism"?

my hate for niggers is too insane but no ONE ever LISTENS to me they brush me off as a racist when I bring up crime statistic/IQ/video proof. I hate this society we live in I just hope one day I ca wake up from this nightmare full of niggers and spics

not playing / shilling . Just try using this formula whenever you see a nigger in public. Everything they do fits this pathology
how are all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?

This is like a fascinating National Geographic series on the modality of blacks

youtube.com/results?search_query=daren long grse&sp=CAISAggE

>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA

>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE

>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc

>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI

All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos
Darien Long has a ton of videos, trying to capture his 15 minutes of fame from 2011. THIS was the video that sparked his brief notoriety
youtube.com/watch?v=Cl1G5LkSnJI

He tasers a loud mouthed sheboons

Not only does he capture niggers nogging, but he also captures his own deluded mentality as he chases the same vanity he chides fellow niggers on. The guy has zero education and the apex of his 40 year old life's career is being offered a management position for Dollar General. Its pretty sad if you rationalize this guy as a real person, but of course he isn't (just listen to his own rationalizations in the videos).

so this is now a niger hate thread is it?

Solid post

now this is a fucking outrage

>no ONE ever LISTENS to me
play this game with normies.....bet money
spotthedrowningchild.com/?g=0
> website for life guards about pool / swimming awareness
EVERY instance of a drowning child is BLACK
normies won't choose blacks for (unconscious) fear of being labelled "racist"

breaking that fear is the first step towards waking up to REALITY

>HERO-WORSHIPPING SPORTS NORMIES
if you're still not redpilled on "race relations" in America and you're still enough of a faggot with a Netflix subscription, I highly recommend watching
> LAST CHANCE U
A 2-season series about a Junior College taking Division I football player rejects and provides them with academic remediation. It captures how much black men are coddled like infants to protect themselves from their own banal stupidity.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFzvBYFrhOc
The series producers clearly set out to make the old fat white coach be the evil master, but it only documents how ignorant and self-destructive niggers are at EVERY turn, deflecting any responsibility for their own predicament no matter how small. I highly recommend it.
The last season featured a "darling" player who ended up stabbing a guy to death a few months later.

>so this is now a niger hate thread is it?
this is Sup Forums
EVERY thread should be NIGGER HATE THREAD
its the only way to distinguish from youtards and shills

Good, obviously niggers getting rewarded for acting like animals is bad but lets look at the fact. THIS HAPPENED IN BALTIMORE

This will cost BALTIMORE money and fuck that shitty city up even more

It will make police hate the black community more

It will make other dindus angry that they didnt get money for being criminals

As long as you dont live in Baltimore, this doesnt matter and doesnt help blacks, black communities or black relations

There's an excellent article on AmRen about this very subject. I'll post it if I can find it.

well, gives me a chance to sort out what webms are what. i gave no idea what half of them are

Dayyym, niggerhunting is EXPENSIVE in capitalist USA

However it is overpowered by Penis Butter, which nogs incorrectly say they invented, but racis wypipo should still PayPal me

I'll try during my next lecture we have open discussion next week and I sit down with a group of other white guys and they're MAGA faggots but they're not "racist" they see everyone as "equal" and it drives me crazy. Maybe using these tactics we finally hit the nail in the coffin.

hopefully they use the money to help their community grow....

>make police hate the black community more
not possible
also, check your faggot-spacing.
Baltimore will face a budget deficit. Remember, they also settled a Freddie Gray lawsuit, too. Baltimore will implode Maryland, just like Chicago blew up Illinois into an unsolvable debt default
NIGGERS ARE LITERAL PARASITES

takimag.com/article/farting_on_black_people_david_cole

its penis paste you nulkulturny swine. bleep bloop

No wonder why these black states are poor....

>they're not "racist" they see everyone as "equal"

I am an over-40fag that grew up in the 70s & fought against black stereotypes my entire life. Married a black woman, had a half-black son. Was in a black church. It isn't like I didn't try to understand. Divorced the cunt and spent years training my son to be a functional human being (deprogramming the niggardry).
There are really only two issues at play; the toxicity of black "culture" and the biological retardation of blacks.
The current SJW craze is red-pilling more people at every turn because these fucks can't think past next week. You can only dismiss people's rational arguments with "muh racism" for so long before it becomes completely meaningless.
Inner city crime is rampant in this country.
Yet, more than ever the statistics time and again show EXACTLY why that is. The "90's Rodney Kingification" has become the intellectual Blood Brain Barrier when discussing crime. You just cannot breach the "black problem" in conversations or be immediately labelled a white supremacist and have your life ruined. The mental gymnastics involved to excuse away the black cancer are too much for any rational person. They blame whites for black crime from slavery, education system, opportunity gap, crack epidemic, lead paint, lead water, etc...whatever it takes to deflect from personal responsibility.
Just like if you want to be an atheist, read the bible. Want to be a racist, just pay attention to crime statistics.

The most defeating red-pill (for me) is that in my 30+ years working (labor to tech) I have NEVER encountered a black co-worker/leader that was anything above "average". Never been around a worker that was exceptional and intelligent that was black.

Raise taxes or cut gibs cut funding to the police,EMS,firefighters etc.

This is a win for us alt right. Now the police will be less inclined to police the bad neighborhood of Baltimore less inclined to deal with niggers period. Resulting in more blacks killing one another. It won't be long before we start hearing about no go zones in our major cities.

>What advice do you give cops?

Should've put her down. Better to sued for "Police brutality" than have her walk away with 37 mil.

Im assuming the cops didnt follow a protocal or did something thwyre not allowed to.

I really wish so too.

>us alt right
suicide yourself, niggerfaggot

>why didn't our ancestors just kill everyone in africa

>why didn't our ancestors just kill everyone in africa?

>why didn't our ancestors just kill everyone in africa...

how is your son does he look more European than black? blue eyes etc?

wtf no way darwin said that LMAO
wtf i love islam now

we would've lived in a comfy world desu

That's a whole lot of fucking money. It's not like niggers receiving welfare hit the jackpot.

>Divorced the cunt and spent years training my son to be a functional human being (deprogramming the niggardry).
Did you succeed? How is he doing?

Here in the UK our black population aren't as bad as in the US but it's changing, the promotion of "we wazzing" is promoting arrogance and rudeness.
They work in a supermarkets but will never use basic manners, I treat everyone regardless of who they are with the same level of respect and courtesy unless I'm given reason to treat them otherwise but more and more young black folk are getting more and more aggressive and I can only see things getting worse.
Standards are being lowered with everything so stupid, self entitled people are more and more in positions they do not deserve

Feminism is a bio weapon, when will you fuckers learn?.

There is obviously going to be an appeal that's a retarded outcome

They didn't get 11 million though. It was what those niggers demanded, but it was settled, so it was less.

Women shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with law and order. They really don't understand it. The only reason they follow the law normally is because of fear.

>Literally hold a shotgun pointed at police telling them you'll kill them if they don't leave
>Family still ends up winning the trial
What the fuck do they expect police to do when someone points a fucking gun at them?

goodreads.com/quotes/314899-at-some-future-period-not-very-distant-as-measured-by
archive.fo/DW64G

It would've been justified if they weren't there for a warrant. If the cops were there unlawfully then yes you can fire back. However this was legal, and she shouldn't have been paid shit.

I remember this bitch. She was all "fuck pigs im a nigga" and shit Glad shes dead. Glad Baltimore tax payers are on the hook for this shit. People in Baltimore deserve nothing

>How is he doing?
>son
Married +20 years ago - he is now adult and doing fine. Hates niggers more than anything because he was around them to see how worthless they are. This is why I laugh at all these new shills that push "black women" meme here....they are the most worthless women the world over.
That's all people need to do is live around blacks. You'll be redpilled real quick. You don't have to be a victim of crime from blacks to be sick of them. They constantly do the same things, revolving around the same trivial bullshit and incapable of thinking outside their insecure bubble.
>"Nigger Culture" is the comfort milieu of insecure teens and women. Its an infantile mentality that always seeks to be soothed, stroked and avoid accountability at all costs.

>$37 fucking million
what the fuck

This post has staying power

Can you imagine living as a white farmer in a white ethnostate in Africa? Holy jesus. It would be literally paradise. The continent could be a superpower like the US.

I live in Baltimore. The entire criminal prosecution unit subscribes to progressivism. It leads to shitty verdicts and prosecution throwing cases like these. Anyways it will get appealed and the judgment reduced heavily most likely.

>They constantly do the same things, revolving around the same trivial bullshit and incapable of thinking outside their insecure bubble.
watch the videos here it is so real life of blacks....

Insane. America and justice don't mix. It is all bent out of shape and fucked up. Granted, all justice systems are flawed, but the American system really takes the cake.

I guess the next red pill is taking over the shit countries, and using their energy to power a planet wide free energy system.