Aldnoah Zero

>the MC, the princess and the villain died
>but not really, lol
I feel fucking rused.
This is the worst start of a second season I've ever seen. Way to ruin all the tension and suspense left by the ending of the first one.
Is there any reason to keep watching this shit?

You haven't even begun to see the show go to shit.

S2 is shit ! SHIT!

Don't watch it.

The dude with the Tornado mech is pretty cool.
I also really liked the mech that had dozens of options that followed it around.
And I guess it is kind of interesting to watch Slaine try his hardest to have his cake and eat it to only for everything to crumble apart around him.

But season 2 is really, really bad and it quickly becomes clear that they ran out of mech ideas.
Never forget yo-yo mech.

Only absolute retards thought MC was getting killed off by a joke character.

Don't watch s2

Even if you really liked Slaine, I still says dont waste your time, and his side of story was the only good thing came out of the hot garbage that is S2.

>joke character
>best and most popular character in the anime
Eggs was still too much of a gary stu to ever die or have a battle happen without him taking the spotlight.

>sureinu
>not complete retarded fuckup

S1 is a garbage monster of the week show, S2 is a garbage trainwreck show.

I have to disagree. It hasn't ruined "all" the tension and suspense, because the second season still manages to ruin plenty more tension and suspense before it's done.

Watch S2 to remind yourself of how superior S1 is.

Yeah, he was the only competent one outside of Inaho's gary stuing and constantly had to deal with terrible situations getting thrown at him, definitely the only interesting storyline in this anime.

I'm just surprised that people were too retarded to see that he didn't know Asseylum is in battle in ep 12 and that he didn't trust Saazbaum completely, but they conveniently crashlanded right in the room were the princess is and Saaz miraculously got up first despite his injuries.

>MUH HIME
>but saves Saazbaum who wants her dead
>dares to wage war on earth in HER NAME while she is in coma even though she wants peace

See, you're being a retard and didn't read my post. He never trusted him completely otherwise he wouldn't go looking for the princess alone. He sees Saaz and Inaho fight, why the fuck should he help Inaho when the guy went full
>U R MUH ENEMY
and if Saaz died Vers will kill him.

>wages war in her name
Saaz started that plan and he had to be on good terms with him if he wanted support. After he backstabs him he can't just pull a 180 and tell the true story because Versians already didn't trust him and were looking for a reason to kill him. He had to compromise between their goals and hime's, and wanted to make her dream true in the long run.

The only good character in this entire shitfest was Saazbaum

>wants to eradicate both Earthlings and Vars Royal Family for selfish reasons
>good

Only good knight was Mazuurek

Irrelevant and useless moeblob. Harklight was a better knight.

>not being fucking terrible person overall makes you a moeblob

>pretending that S1 was even slightly better
fuck off, it was a shitshow since the start

>great soundtrack and animation
>interesting mechs and fights
>story wasn't that shit

>great soundtrack and animation
Not even close
>interesting mechs and fights
pic related
>story wasn't that shit
You're right it was a lot worse than expected.

S2 had better tracks added to the OST, there wasn't much difference in animation aside that crappy looking duel and too many cheap asteroids. S1 robots weren't much better, fisting robot and dioscuria were disappointing. S2 wasn't that much worse in terms of fights, that's just your bias. But the final duel was very disappointing because Inaho prepared a plan weeks in advance, got a special upgrade for the fight and Slaine wasn't giving a shit about winning and just wanted to die.

It devolved into "mecha of the week" right after barrier mech.
The forced misunderstanding between Inaho and Slaine was incredibly bullshit.
Inaho lost the few hints of autism moe he had during the first three Butcher episodes and turned into a robot when Aoki took over.
Literally ever single Earth pilot just stood and jobbed to Vers kats in order to make them seem like a threat.
Inaho's apparently the only person smart enough in the world to take out enemy Kataphrakts, because he has an offline copy of Wikipedia saved on his phone..