What is the Final Solution to the woman problem?

What is the Final Solution to the woman problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ecIZYNkT9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

State issued gfs

spanking

Ask yourself what worked in the past? Or if there are any areas today which you think are worthy of emulation in this regard, O.P.?

hang incels
more women for me

Good point, as neither Australia nor the Netherlands allow sentances of the death penalty.

*sentences

what is the woman problem?
not jumping on your dick buried beneath fat rolls and rancid pubic hair?

artificial wombs

>women dont totally overwhelming support leftist shit & literally ruin countries with this votes
2/10 baited me good

Like Dan Bilzerian said once
If there are 10 men per woman a woman can and prolly will go home alone and happy
if there are 10 women per man then the girls will compete for a mans attention

Women dont need to compete and they want to avoid it at all costs, introduce competition and things change

mgtow

The solution is almost here

Nothing radical needs to happen.
Men just need to stat acting like men again and putting women in their place and stop letting them run about doing what ever they want.

Whats the matter too autistic when you talk to women, so you make women thread to not think about your virginity and autism?

Force women into breeding farms where there children are taken from them and raised by their fathers. Basically a hard reset on women as the new generation will not have been raised by feminists that will encourage promiscuity. That, or shame women into conforming to decency.

My DEF

just let the blacks have all the white women and marry asians instead.

Since western countries rejected Christianity, Islam is the answer.

lol you tard. mgtow still fuck

so become a leftist too, it's the only side that uses facts and not sucks Trump's retarded cock. Leftists have a higher average IQ too so you wanna be stupid and alone or smart and have a gf?

easy, grab them by the pussy

Burkas.
Less radical way: remove their rights to anything else then to serve men.

>women problem
>trying to divert attention from the real "problem"
i wonder who could be behind this post.

white islam

That doesnt work

I know friends who got reprimanded for acting like men because some women dont want them to act like men so they run to whatever authority they can and lie to assassinate their character

How do you think alot of these "sexual harrassment" charges come to?

sex robots or some kind of extreme VR

Beat your children with a spoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecIZYNkT9o

No, but we do sentence for life
Here that means: locked up until you die

>What is the Final Solution to the woman problem?
Artificial wombs. Take the sluts completely out of the equation.

>How do you think alot of these "sexual harrassment" charges come to?
they come from disgusting cavemen thinking grabbing a woman by the ass is flirting you fucknugget.

I'll tell you, right after the *zip* break.

White sharia

>Not standing up for what you think is right because you are scared you'll get called a rapist
You truly are a pussy and you don't deserve a good woman.