Some people claim Kyoani's animation is perfect

Really?

stop making hibike threads

Don't you know user? Instagram filters can make any animation good.

Can this be a Kumiko thread?

>still screenshot
>animation

Kumiko Oumae falls in love with Reina Kousaka.

Unable to confess, Kumiko is gifted by a hibike ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to Reina, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Reina's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of ADOLESCENCE.

>chromatic aberration

When will this fucking meme filter die

OP is probably a SHAFTfag

The level of attention in giving even the bit players those horrid Kyoani legs is actually quite impressive.

>hurr
While the weird CG swaying there was a bit off-putting, Hibike is amazing in general with the detail and animation of the instruments. Other studios wish they could do this shit.

That fisheye effect looks awful in stills.

I don't get it, why are some parts of the screen so blurry?

What was the purpose of the last two words of your post?

>Some people claim Kyoani's animation is perfect.
>screenshot

This meme is going strong I see

Right after you die.

No one's perfect. Even classic Disney had occasional QUALITY.

>horrid KyoAni legs

End your life.

what's wrong with chromatic aberration?

Like any special effect or technique, it works best in small doses. When used everywhere, it just looks off-putting as hell.

Oh I see your point there J. J. Abrams Lens flare :^)

couldnt agree more.

>people think anything from kyoanus is good in any way
It must be suffering to be those subhumans.

Chromatic aberration is a defect of lenses.

It is something people who work with cameras and video don't want and spend hundreds on a single lens to help prevent.

Then these faggots, particularly KyoAni, come in and apply it as a filter over their shit. It looks horrible and doesn't serve any purpose.
At least blurring to simulate depth of field helps to focus the watcher's attention and appear more like real life and real camera work. Chromatic aberration is something we really don't see outside of it being used as an effect.

How did they screw up this bad?

KyoAni is obsessed with making their stuff look like it was all filmed with a camera and I love them for it. To a fault perhaps, but it's something I appreciate.

Maybe not perfect, but they are the closest to it

They were working on Silent Voice (that movie about the blind girl and the Steven Universe-looking kid) at the same time.

They do overuse it though.

Bad habits die hard.

I haven't gotten tired of it.

Liar

Threads which receive one-word replies every hour for the sole purpose of occupying space are spam threads, which violate Global Rule 10 and should thus be reported.

Lomography is a thing, and Yamada is fond of it.

Lomography is disgusting.