I don't get it, why the hate for Sargon? Do you not realise that he's fighting the sjws...

I don't get it, why the hate for Sargon? Do you not realise that he's fighting the sjws? Do you not understand he's fighting all the feminists? Why don't you fuckers go somewhere else instead of trying to "troll" him with stupid cuck and black comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uw6J4IwOSPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FRyVl4EOl2w
youtube.com/watch?v=5GAyWsCU2ns
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally fucking who? Fuck off with you fucking retarded youtubers.

*Giggles* omg i can't even, do white people exist? you guys can never answer that question

*giggles*

He has the whiniest, most irritating voice I've ever heard. I would rather listen to ANYONE talk about ANYTHING than hear his soft whinging and annoying chuckle for even five minutes.

I'll like Sargon when he decides to actually be an ancap instead of just pretending because the only way he can figure out how to debunk ethnostates is to attack the concept of states

Lol f off. Sargon is smart and intellectual, and does a LOT of research into his videos. Unlike the alt right that do nothing but troll The Liberalists that are fighting against feminists and sjws.

Sup Forums loves attacking people on their side

'The enemy of my enemy is my enemy too' - Sup Forums

>movement is large enough to become intersectional
>thats apparently a bad thing

Oh nuh you ah no

This. Same with the lisping cernovich. If you don’t have a good voice stick to writing.

To be fair, we're way cooler than this fat slob loser.

He has set the White race back 50 years.

He gets the rope.

There's this annoying frequency around 2 kHz that most women have, Sargon has that same earfuck frequency, would you agree leaf?

a*glos are the enemy of humanity

Yep, totally agree. I can NOT stand Cernovich's voice. And the way he speaks with his fucking faux social media guru enunciation or whatever, where he repeats shit a bunch. God it's irritating.

Do you know who he also fights? The new right.
>"b-but he fights your common enemies!"
That in itself would not be an issue, but he doesn't stop at that - he attacks "us" too.

>Shills against race realism
>Shills for muzzies
>Shills for degeneracy
>Shills for hyper-atomised, hyper-individualism, the thing that fucked over the West in the first place
>Tried to argue that because you can't tell the exact point where blue becomes purple, colours don't exist.
>Yeah but he upsets the feminists, so ignore that he attacks you too and literally shills for all the shit that caused the problems in the first place :(((

Kinda this
Hope this wont become the downfall of the right, like with went with both the SJWs and the Skeptics(TM) before, but we all know how that story ends.

>Do you not realise that he's fighting the sjws? Do you not understand he's fighting all the feminists?
Why is he fighting us then?

I don't know do you believe good always fails to triumph over evil?

Sargon is a useless pseudo-intellectual

...ististististististist

Fuck off with your e-celeb faggotery back to rebbit where it belongs.

Why does Sargon attack the alt-right who agree with him? Why does he deny the significance of race? Why does he blame pakistani rape tendencies on socio-economic factors? youtube.com/watch?v=uw6J4IwOSPY

>some niggers lived on their land so they are all nigger now
Going to need more rope.

>on their side
Sargon was never on "our side". He was always a leftist, and said so many times. At most he's just a useful idiot in the fight against SJWs but his ideas about where to go afterwards are pure cancer.

It was more about the name association.

Sargon fights everything and everybody. He's a radical centrist individualist, by definition he sides with nobody.

I know

>implying centrist is anything more than a title for the majority of the dumb cattle

Your definitons of morality do not apply when you are not in charge. There is no good or evil really, there is just the struggle.

Sargon can be summed up best by Spencer: "Sarg'n, you're not as smart as you think you are."
Sargon is a brainlet masquerading as an intellectual, and using his appeal to the braindead reddit crowd as collateral.
All I want out of him is for him to actually listen to what the right says, and to understand it. He doesn't have to agree, as long as he finally fucking listens instead of interrupting every 3 seconds with a smug chuckle or a "read locke!!!"

Has nothing to do with morality or any religious concept. what is is.

That sort of idea will make you resentful and malevolent.

When Nietzsche said

>God is dead. .... How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? ... Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?”

You don't want that type of life bro. There is the dark and light side, there's much more bitches to slay on the light side.

>interrupting every 3 seconds with a smug chuckle or a "read locke!!!"
I've noticed this too. I never understood the power of appealing to Locke. It's like when Muslims argue that "the Quran says..." why should I give a fuck about the Quran, or Locke? Furthermore, Sargon doesn't really understand his own ideology, he's too stupid to realize that the ethno-state doesn't necessarily even contradict Locke and Liberalistaticisticism

The only reason Sargon has the following he has is because of his British accent.

>it's another episode of obese soybeard loser making youtube videos

Oy vey goyim, don't organize for your own group interests in the face of your enemies doing just that. Ignore demography and voting statistics. Rogue individualism will save you from everything. Banding together for survival with those of similar goals just makes you a sjw. Suck Sargoys dick, while letting the muslim invaders rape all underage girls in his town. If only the masses could accept Hoppean libertarianism and Austrian economics, then we can make the whole world into Lichtenstein.
Also, if you point out the global ruling elite you are a racist and anti-semite.

Sargon's grandfather is Jewish

Which on of you guys are the fish mongers? I always get them confused.

>interrupting every 3 seconds
people who do this are deliberately dishonest, they know their arguments are wrong, why do they do it? money? reputation? malice?

He is a liberal godless human garbage piece of shit. Pic related

> does a LOT of research into his videos
>AKA lurks on Sup Forums making threads about himself while looking for memes and talking points to steal and pass off as his own work.

>dude dont use violence to solve problems even if those problems were caused by violence used against you lmao

Sargon started off his "youtube career" well, with calling out SJW's and all the far-leftist lunacy. He had well thought out and reasoned arguments, and 'was' a generally intelligent person.

But since this whole "alt-right" fiasco, his ego has been his down fall. He enters debates with pre-concieved notions about the people he is about to debate, and then when they are not what he expects, he calls them "dishonest" and "not having courage of their conviction." And then any counter-argument is met with condescending fake laughing. He really needs to get a grip.

>Me, an intellectual
Derp
youtube.com/watch?v=FRyVl4EOl2w

>He has the whiniest, most irritating voice I've ever heard. I would rather listen to ANYONE talk about ANYTHING than hear his soft whinging and annoying chuckle for even five minutes.
Yeah you must have the wrong Sargon. Or just trolling because what you said is the exact opposite of reality.

Because he’s a cuck. Plain and simple. He tried to go up against Anglin and spencer and failed miserably

I guess we’ve come a full circle. There was a time when the SJWs couldn’t win an argument with Sargon, so they just started flinging shit and shitty arguments at him, and basically moral-fagging by calling him a racist Nazi. And now Sargon is at a point where he can’t win an argument against the alt-right, and all he’s doing here is flinging shit, shitty arguments, moral-fagging to people and calling them Nazis. I guess it’s true what they say. You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain

this is what I see these days. People talking shit while taking his view points to regurgitate them later in a poor manner. I couldn't tell you how many views dipshits like warski or baked took directly from Sargon to then turn around and say Sargon doesn't believe this.

Get help user.
Saged.

chekkked

>don't deport people against their will, even though they were imported against OUR will!

he has to understand that everybody can be taken down by 4 Chan, do not piss us off and if you do we will take out our anger upon you. For we are the anonymous mass that causes death and destruction wherever it goes

we/our ideas are the diamonds created by immense pressure from our shitposting

>sargon is smart
For a nigger maybe

He's full of shit. When debating Ryan, he was explaining why the USSR fell. It was obvious he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

Lately there's been a kind of desperation in his voice. He seems more interested in earning their approval than presenting a good argument and when they tell him he's wrong he lets out that gay little I'm-not-taking-this-seriously chuckle because it wounds his intellect. He's trying to mentally court them their flaccid reaction to his weak attempts at probing their brains with his homosexual affectation leaves him with blue-lobes.

>yet another e-celeb thread
/TVZ/

He's not a race realist so he gets the rope.

he's actually is winning every agruement against the alt right. the alt right are ajust a bunch of winy cunts. Althype didn't even know the soviet union collasped lol. another alt righters said that blacks committ the most crime but he failed to realize that britian has the Chavs and they commit just as much crime as the blacks in america because its the WELFARE SYSTEM!!!

the altright are just abunch of losers mad because nobody takes them seriously lulz

sargon isn't on our side, he is capitalizing on a "movement" he was never apart of for money. he isn't even that bright like others have said his horseshoe logic isn't intellectual.
he is a liberal has claimed that many many times and is only opposed to low hanging fruit his debate with spencer really pointed out how fucking dumb he really is and has no actual intention of debate with people with any brain power.

Strange to listen to a Brit with rising intonation, like an American girl

The upward pitch to his sentence endings + chuckling to himself, are annoying

Lol *Giggles* chavs do the same amount crime then blacks, alt-hypes dont understand *squeaky noice* They are just wineying because the third world is coming 2 our lands and they r just as smart as us And we can just get along and teach dem the constitution. lulz.

>winning every agruement
Watch him log off to play vidya every time Mike the Kike shows up.

if they are so smart, why aren't they following Loki's principles already Richird? You don't even know, do you Richid, omg you are so DUMB, do you realize that, Richird?

>that post
>that flag
checks out

The way he gasps for air when taking pisses me off

Sargon doesnt fight the source of the SJW.
He runs from debates when an actual opponent appears that isnt easy pickings.

>muh horseshoe theory
even lied about part black to signal to niggers and not be called racist because he loves the blacks

Sargon is like an anti-depressant.
It targets the symptoms of the condition, and it makes you feel pretty good when you start taking it. But you either stop taking it or you develop a tolerance to it and you realise that the problem is still there - you did nothing to stop the cause of the problem, you just reduced the symptoms.
The alt-right is like a full course of therapy - it aims to stop the causes of these problems, but many people find it difficult. The results don't come immediately and many simply give up as it's not as easy as simply popping some pills or giggling at a blue-haired retard, but the results aim to be permanent.
Some people need the anti-depressant in order to have the ability to start the therapy. But the anti-depressant alone cannot cure the sickness.

So you want to violate the rights of the non whites? what heppens when someone who hates white people gains power? they will use the same power to VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS

what don't you ndersatand?

Well put, that man.

mike is oppessed with sargon. he talk about sargon on his podcast non stop lulz. He also just a lesser intelligent version of richard specner lulz

>Do you not realise that he's fighting the sjws?
SJWs are a symptom of a disease and anyone who tries to present them as anything more than that is maliciously leading people down a dead end road

It's stupid to pretend that politics is a sport. There is no reason to pick a side. It isn't them vs us.

Sargon is actually way past the alt-right at this point.

>Sargon
>On our side

>"I don't caaaare if the white race dies out"
>"You're just right wing ESS JAW DOUBLEYOOS"

You haven't figured it out yet?

Unless someone claims to hold the most extreme white nationalist viewpoints, Sup Forums finds them to be unsophisticated, cucked, and generally low IQ.

The irony of this is great, because the jews have cucked Sup Forums into thinking we need a zero-sum racewar, that white nationalists are simultaneously high IQ and unwashed redneck, and that sophistication is the appeal to a bunch of nordic myths and fringe-as-fuck social science.

Your boy literally ran away from big scary Mike. There's no way you can spin that so he doesn't look like a bitch. If Mike's so dumb then Sargon should be able to rinse him.

How do Germans spell their alphabet?

In one year this guy will be a full fleged SJW holding panels with Anita

>wtf!? you won't conform to my strawman??
>you've already lost!

it's divide-and-conquer jewery, nothing more

SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR PC TALKING DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DOES NOT = FIGHTING
fuck you are brain dead

This is just a strawman. The most we expect from someone is to just not actively signal against our ideas they don't actually have to espouse them

But he isn’t fighting them. He might have fought them in the past, but now he is fighting for White Genocide.

This. The alt-lite would have been left alone entirely if they themselves didn’t become SJWs and begin disavowing the Alt-Right.

>Shills against race realism
"race realism" that culture is genes not shilling?
>Shills for muzzies
simply wrong
>Shills for degeneracy
>Shills for hyper-atomised, hyper-individualism, the thing that fucked over the West in the first place
the thing that created west in the first place, that is still limited by natural right
>Tried to argue that because you can't tell the exact point where blue becomes purple, colours don't exist.
false equivalence, points only that any categorization will be arbitrary
>Yeah but he upsets the feminists, so ignore that he attacks you too and literally shills for all the shit that caused the problems in the first place
who's attacking who now?

Yeah, but ideas like inevitable literal racewar are stupid and are permissible to speak against.

We didn't have an issue with Sargon when he was calling out SJWs and feminists. It was when he started counter-signaling against the alt-right and white identity that he put a target on his back.

He turned on us, not vice versa.

He wrecked the alt-right in debates, clearly. I don't even need to watch them to know that's the case, otherwise there wouldn't be the ceaseless shitpost spamming both here and on anything he does. Hell, there's an ongoing "Internet Blood Sports" shitpost thread literally started because of him. He's clearly stuck a nerve the alt-right have no answer for.

>you shouldn't shit on sargon just because he doesn't agree with most of your ideas
>also you're all low IQ rednecks controlled by Jews and your ideas are dumb and founded in social science (social science clearly being a slur to you because you're a brainlet)
Great post mate.

IF YOU CAN'T MOTIVATE YOUR FOLLOWERS AND YOURSELF TO GO OUTSIDE AND BE ACTIVE
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING LEECH
Sitting in your house all day, watching or making youtube videos, accomplishes absolutely nothing.

I want him to debate Mike Enoch instead of running away as soon as he comes on a stream.

How are they stupid? The history of humanity has been tribal conflict

most people who hate him are sjws and white supremesits.
sjws = white supremesit

he's arrogant and stupid

Why not just advocate for the ideas you believe in rather than pretending you're oppressed and that big bad alt-right Sup Forums isn't permitting you to say them? No one can have a proper argument with you right now because you're not expanding your ideas and are spending your posts whining like a bitch, just like Sargon whines and moans all the time. He sounds like a fucking wounded animal half the time in these debates.

It's because the alt right is dying now that it's lost autist support.

He’s the only hight traffic Youtuber that dares touch Men’s Rights issues.

This means your 2035 divorce is going to involve less ass-rape than otherwise. Less asset theft. Less alimony. More custody.

You can thank him later.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GAyWsCU2ns

Sargon and all of his sycophants can only make bad-faith arguments.

Diversity did not create the West. But it is destroying the West.

>"The ethnostate is a ridiculous idea, Richard"
>"I have a plan that will defeat the far left and secure the west while also adhering to the principles of civic nationalism. It will take multiple decades to come to fruition, by then my country will be majority muslim, but that's not a problem because race doesn't matter and we'll just peacefully convince them to drop islam and embrace classical liberalism"
Sargon is a comedy genius.