Fellow Amerimutts, on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are your grandfathers in you for supporting Nazi ideology?

Fellow Amerimutts, on a scale of 1-10, how disappointed are your grandfathers in you for supporting Nazi ideology?

>t. 1 because he knows I support liberty above all

You should end your own existence if you try to mask your individual failures by piggybacking off the accomplishments of some “race” of which you’ve contributed nothing to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UyCWmZpFQ4o
youtu.be/BiNot75HugY
youtu.be/jYPnqQyAi-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sound really, really insecure.

I'm not a Nazi but my wife's half black son has been listening to Milo and now he's becoming .. problematic. My grandpappy spit out Tyrone's cum in shock when I told him. This is not what he fought for.

hello my fellow americans

my grandpa was a strong german and fought the nips
> i doubt he would be for fighting are brothers

My ancestors were just foot soldiers, following orders, both were German descent themselves. I don't feel to bad about it, I know it wasn't personal. I just wish Hitler won though. Time did now allow it though. I just know we'll win the final victory, time will allow that.

youtu.be/UyCWmZpFQ4o

Don't support the war.

Support the soldiers.

hypothetical questions guys, if Japan were to conquer the asian sphere, and if the Nazis were to win, would the Nazis eventually attack Japan?

0 because he was a nazi

I thought about this. The conclusion I came to is that #1 we'll eventually mix on this planet #2 we'll evetually go into a global race war with one race exterminating the other. It may take centuries, even milennia for either side to come to that conclusion, but that is what would happen, one race will dominate the planet and only one, not two. Asians would propose a peaceful mixing of the races, while us Whites would initiate a race war of extermination to protect our race's pure Aryan bloodline on this planet.

youtu.be/BiNot75HugY

>if the Nazis were to win, would the Nazis eventually attack Japan?

No. This is a big misconception about Hitler. He didn't want to slaughter every single non-Aryan person on the planet, he wanted to conquer Europe in order to secure "Lebensraum" (literally 'living room') for the German people, he didn't want German people to colonize the entire planet and kill all non-whites or anything like that.

Laws are forgotten, written word breaks down, given enough time. If our purity were to last at least even a million years there can only be one race on the planet, lest we mix. The Germans knew this, or they eventually would.

youtu.be/jYPnqQyAi-c

Your knowledge is entry level.

If Hitler weren’t such an ignorant racist, he would’ve asked for the Japanese to open a second front against the Russians, which they were ready and willing to do. Had that happened, the Eastern front would’ve been secured, but because he was such a pill-fueled degenerate he passed on help from “inferiors.” He was an unstable lunatic.

Are you literally retarded or a shill? Sometimes its hard to discern.

USA and UK lost the war as much as Germany did, population wise.

What the fuck are you talking about? That's one of the most common (if not THE most common) question about WWII: Would Hitler have attacked Japan since they're not Aryan?

I see why people think he would have since the story we're fed makes no sense, why would he side with non-Aryan people? And what would he have done with him if he won the war?

The answer is that he didn't want to decimate every non-white group of people and re-populate the earth with whites, he wanted the Germans to have their Lebensraum and to eliminate undesirables (Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, retards, invalids, and political dissidents) from their population. He had no interest in attacking Japan.

Actually the Japanese were unwilling to attack the Soviets you fucking dolt. Hitler couldn't rely on them.

Better luck wording your post more intelligibly when you're working tomorrow morning's shift.

Might have something to do with his Jew doctor prescribing him high doses of toxic barbituates every day.

Grandfather was a pilot in ww2, didn't know him, he died a few years before I was born. So never had a chance to ask him. I can't fault him cause he didn't know what we know now.

If you weren't so much of a brainlet you wouldn't understood my response.

Also Im german american, and I have old german bibles and danish war stuff so, Im sure he wasnt an asshole.

There's nothing wrong about racial pride, and you never know, these people might do something great, it's rather nihilistic to think they wouldn't contribute or try to.

You were rambling about some vague fucking nonsense about humanity mixing in a million years as a response to a very simple question about whether or not Hitler would have attacked Japan.

Giving your theory about what humanity would become genetically and racially in a million years had nothing to do with the question that was asked.

t.brainlet.

I guess you're too stupid to realize the Nazis would make a descision to attack Japan or not based on the facts I stated, dumbass. Hitler probably would have, if he was impatient. If he was careful however, he might give it a few decades or centuries.

Okay, let's pause and think for a moment: Was the guy asking about what Hitler would have done with Japan during his lifetime or a million years after it?

Let that one simmer for a moment.

chill guys, its just a question on the eventuality of war of whether both races would be able to cooperate after. No need to be hostile, enjoy your weekend guys.