Murenase Ch. 32

Translation's out!

And here it is, Lanka is finally getting replaced.

And that's it for this week.

Based

As always, thanks Rapeman for translating.

Did anyone else order the first book? Apparently, it has an extra chapter or something. Hope someone scans that.

I was expecting some political joke but this one is meh.
>Apparently, it has an extra chapter or something
Really, are you sure is not just some omake?

That's what I meant. Couldn't think of the term.

vol1 didn't even show up in the charts, so they stocked up less than 18000 units, just how much did they underappreciated its popularity

This arc was quite long, I'm glad it's over

Atleast we got to see The land down under Koala clothes.

Sloth-chan's bag is quite cute.

>still thinking about Hitomi

I just want him to start seeing little awoo in a new light.

This page alone was worth the long arc. Having shit taste finally paid off.

>that blush on Jin
Soon.

He had Hitomi's Hitomis on his mind.

When the "rescue princess" arc comes, it will be no just saving a clubmate, but their boss, LONG LIVE THE PANDA!

At least he has his priorities right.

b-but he was looking at Lanka when he blushed.

Does fapping to this counts as bestiality? because I cant wait for doujins.

Lanka's lankas are virtually non-existent. He wants his children be be properly fed.

I honestly feel the whole love thing withing Lanka and him is rushed as fuck right now, even with the confession with Hitomi, I feel that so far, he stopped seeing Lanka as just a stupid animal and more like a friend, even if annoying, I consider Hitomi rejecting him beacuse she "realized" that he loves Lanka really premature.

>because I can't wait for doujin
>from a series that has fanart contributions in the single digits

I realized early that in order for Murenase to get doujins and quality fanart, people in these threads would have to contribute. I used that as a drive to better my drawing skills.

However, I realized after a few days I sucked at drawing, and even my nephew (7) is better at making art that I am, so I quit. Sorry user, I failed you.

right there with ya buddy

I agree. I feel as if those chapters were there to kind of write Hitomi off the love triangle.

We just need to this to get animated, the cute girls will bring all waifufags and shippers on board, and maybe some Kemono friendsfags too.

Damn Lanka and her multiculturalism again
These were some really cute Lankas, though, holy shit

>Did anyone else order the first book?
The digital version is out as well. I don't know how to rip from EBJ (or any other place for the matter) though.

>takes Hitmomi away from the love triangle
>little time later panda arrives

Now all makes sense, he wants the real love drama to be withing Lanka and Panda, who knows, maybe Jin will make something really nice for panda and this will provoke some self-doubts on Lanka?

I guess author realized Hitomi is too nice to rival over Jin with Lanka, so Panda got introduced.

Still, Panda and Lanka are still friends, even though they might fight over stuff. I want Lanka to get more of a real enemy. I want Monkey back to try and get back and Lanka.

Wouldnt a better enemy being either a more tyrannical version of mole rat or even another wolf that wants to have a multi-species pack because she wants a stronger and more versatile pack instead of just being friends, with a gigantic darwinist mentality

I just want things to be a little more Lanka focused again. I love animal of the week, but would like to see some development within the club.

Did this get dropped off Batoto?

>but would like to see some development within the club.

another slot centric chapter wouldnt be so bad, she could stll try to find a way to stop being useless.

Reminder that Panda is a better Lanka than Lanka.

how long does humans remain on heat? around what time of the year does their mating season starts? what are the common "rituals" to attract a mate?

Good. Remain pure and undegenerate.

Monkey needs to return with an insidious nee-san.

Is the author secretly a shotacon? Because that's how Lanka looks.

Maybe? Not sure. I always grab it off Rapeman's page.

You take that back. Lanka is a beautiful and feminine bitch.

Yeah.
SJWs whined about credit pages, so shitoto mods nuked the entire manga.

This. She's also prime breeding material!

Did anything happen since Hitomi shot Jin down? Other than Panda?

Kangaroo boxing

We had a small Cat arc. But it's mainly been about Panda overtaking Lanka. There's already plans of Vol.1 being rewritten with Panda as the lead.

>There's already plans of Vol.1 being rewritten with Panda as the lead.
What? Stop spewing BS.

Sorry. I just wanna bully Lanka.

Jin got himself a year-worth of jack-off material

NEW ZEALAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Don't racemix with the dog, Sup Forums-kun

After this arc, I find it hard to believe Jin is attracted to Lanka. He's clearly aiming for Hitomi, although he probably considers Lanka to be a good friend.

he better get some cute girl-roo pussy for this

I'm happy that ASS came back. Seems like the author took some feedback from readers, since people were asking what happened to ASS and cat. He also had that joke about Lanka being sidelined

>fucked up Bigroo's arm with a kick

Wife material right there.

JUST

>Opossum is still dead

>completely fucking destroys her sandbag
Her offspring will be powerful.

Other animals said in previous chapters that humans are in heat all year

Even at her best, she's still the worst girl on the page.

Donkey > ningen > neko = panda > sloth > wolf siscon > koala >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> koali droppings >>>>ape > lanka

G-Gorilla-chan?

I've been Koala 4 Lyfe since she was first introduced. She stole my heart, user.

>There's already plans of Vol.1 being rewritten with Panda as the lead.
Really? Awesome! Lanka's cute and likeable, but she's purely pet-tier, whereas Panda is definitely ravishable

>human slut that high
>awoo that low
>even lower than shitty koala and monkey
You should go see a doctor, that much of a shit taste cant be normal.

>human slut that high
Dirty species traitor, you will be the first to fall on the Day of the Leash.

Jin pls

HUMAN PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

>I was expecting some political joke but this one is meh.
The political jokes resulted in it being deleted and blacklisted from batoto, which results in new chapters not being posted on most online reader websites because they copy from batoto.

Honestly the best part about the batoto fiasco.

Thankfully Rapeman doesn't give a fuck

Ah shit, it finally got a book? I was wondering when that'd happen.

We've known about the book for a couple of months, be it my announcing it on the chapter dumping threads or on the manga itself. Where have you been all that time?

I doubt Rapeman gives a fuck.

It's probably a bit weak because a lot of the political jokes are a bit weak, especially when nothing particularly noteworthy's been in the news recently

Working.

It's honestly harder to keep track of this series, also, because it got removed from batoto. But mostly, these threads tend to come about when I'm not here, which I haven't been for the last three months.

I know all that, and rapeman found it kinda funny.
I said it was meh because he's made funnier ones.

damn it, I was by a Comic Zin when this released and just didn't fuckin no about it. Shit

I'm on the same boat when it comes to threads. I've missed them pretty of times since we only make one or two a week, and I work long shifts all the time.

I usually read the archived threads and pretendI have friends.

Just subscribe on it on mangahere, you'll get an email when new chapter shows up

mangahere doesn't have the omake though

this manga becoming more boring than ever

Dogs are man's best friend, if Jin is going to breed with anyone it should be Lanka.

>It's honestly harder to keep track of this series because it got removed from batoto
Just check man of rape blogshit on weekends, its not that hard.

Or just use bakaupdates.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums that there are so many faggots not using BU anymore?

Still seems to be doing okay though I guess, even got train station ad boards.