imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/lOgCL
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/TY217
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Dressed as a nurse (i.imgur.com/JvApJO7.jpg) or a neko nurse (i.imgur.com/yYxoWQ4.jpg)
-Or wearing Saber Alter's dress (i.imgur.com/mtlkHMK.png)
-Carring on her shoulders a shota version of my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) being around 10 years old
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bunnygirl outfit, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Cyan:

-in a clear teapot with steeping tea leaves (1)
-wearing a bikini bottom and tied up shirt (2)
-tied to a desk like so (3)
-breast expansion, with her struggling with the bigger sizes. Bikini or lingerie (4)
-Cyan drinking a strawberry shake while gleaming with Irisu who is drinking a raspberry shake sullenly
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- wearing the I Am Boss shirt i.imgur.com/uPtxEm9.png
- in this pose preferably with the same swimsuit i.imgur.com/SVF73uW.png
- lewdly eating a popsicle imgur.com/a/cDIyF
- enjoying the summer night sky

Anything else is cool as well.

Good evening everyone, I would like to request my dear beloved Gwendolyn please. Nothing specific comes to mind but I always love seeing her enjoying a nice looking meal or just looking comfy and happy. Really anything is fine as long as it isn't explicit.

Let's take it easy and relax.

Requesting Shion as a cute fox girl and/or her wearing a sundress
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
I'm up for Shion being drawn in swimsuits like these: imgur.com/a/hK4tS
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hello drawfriends , I want to request my beautiful Ikishima .
-on the beach wearing bikini posing confident with a smug or blushing looking embarrassed
-doing something cute in a sexy/suggestive way .

Hello! Requesting my cute and precious waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- A POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.
- Cosplaying as Alisa from the Tekken series
imgur.com/a/L3v82
- Asking for kisses

Or if you want to use my SI
- Nano wrapping her arms around SI (even a kiss, maybe..)
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is absolutely okay!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated too! Lewd is okay too.

Thank you so much for your attention! I hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono being cute and happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally baking with the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata, or laying down on a towel at the beach in a bikini while having user apply sunscreen to her back and user's hand "slipping" somewhere it shouldn't. Anything else is fine, too.

Half-anchor post for the draw-bro working on this. Thanks again my dude.

Tons of summer festivals going on in my part of Japan so I'd like to request Polt doing the classic tomboy smile in a Yukata, POV or with me at her side would be great.

Requesting my husbando Mariya shidou:
With our second anniversary being this tuesday, I would like to request a POV Dinner date or
him lying on a bed covered in roses.
as usual anything else is fine, even a little lewd.

Requesting Rika, anything cute or romantic would be great please.

Joint request with Nanakofag
Nanako and Rika solving a murder mystery together.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, summoning or riding on the back of the Reanimated Forest Skeleton, from Don't Starve.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is wholeheartedly A-ok with me as well.

Skeleton reference: i.imgur.com/NO1Qy6G.jpg

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Riding or petting a Dragonair.blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting Amu Hinamori (2nd) dressed up as Ai Kizuna (top), as a ninja (something cute, nothing too lewd but I like fishnets), or giving a disgusted look (imagine her rejecting someone she finds really gross)

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka:

-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-This with my SI: imgur.com/P8GAVaT
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool, or summer related is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as "Magibullet Shooter Calamity". Calamity Refs: i.imgur.com/ttXV82J.png i.imgur.com/xwsisZs.png

Or her dressed as Motoko Kusanagi looking solemn or bored, crossing her arms. Motoko refs: i.imgur.com/DAZn7qG.png i.imgur.com/eHRP0ID.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu smacking me upside the head and calling me an idiot, and/or hugging me tightly while still calling me an idiot, but a bit more gently. Could have gotten myself hurt the other night.

Alternately, a nice picture of Hinagiku relaxing on a couch, perhaps reading a book or taking a sip from a mug, would be great.

And for something mildly lewd, I'd love to see my beloved wearing a silk dress, a sweater, or a tank top that clings to and accentuates her feminine curves. Bonus points if it looks like it should be loose yet still manages to do the job. Some examples: imgur.com/a/dljOG

Seeing her opening the bedroom curtains for those first rays of morning sunshine would also be nice, wearing a cute babydoll, lingerie, or even nude is fine.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Haruhi wearing kon's armor of kirara fantasy imgur.com/a/KtBaW or this dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2720813

Or looking at a mirror and seeing "I love you" written with marker on her face and some silly scribbles here and there.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD ready for the wedding, or wearing djeeta's assassin outfit hnng.moe/f/SuC, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 or lower on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my beloved Ivis in one of the following suggestion if you need one:

•Wearing cat ears and being held like long cat, like the following:
imgur.com/a/RIxeX
• Dressed as Lucid making the same smug grins as Lucid herself.
Lucid Reference: imgur.com/a/I68t6
• Wearing Jeanne Alter's armor
Jeanne Alter Reference: imgur.com/a/bGN3Z

Though anything cute of Ivis is fine and feel free to have her wear something a bit more casual if you ever find her original outfit difficult (leaving on her black ear accessory with the white “x,” though). Thank you if you take this request and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Gazer wrapping herself loosely in ribbons and wishing me a happy birthday.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Kagura with tanlines, wearing her tank top and shorts outfit, please!

Outfit references: imgur.com/a/ZRL1t

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!

To be more exact, I would like to request her as a minigirl wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/Fvh1u
It would be great if you could make her sit on my hand or shoulder too!

Though if you want to draw something else, please go ahead! But please nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick my request!

Requesting Taiga in one of these kimonos (imgur.com/a/oYZrb) getting drunk and having fun or just celebrating in any other cute way, please.
Or maybe her sitting down with the kimono coming off of her shoulders while she has a seductive look.
Or Birdyfag's lovely idea for Taiga and Birdy chillaxing at a cafe or sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Tsuzuki, please. Thank you.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as an inkling or octoling.
splatoon refs - imgur.com/a/EqCWO

Or Himiko in a bikini at the beach collecting sea shells or with a shellder.
bikini shelder refs - imgur.com/a/R90Q8

Or a reploid styled Himiko from the MMX series.
refs - imgur.com/a/3o4cq

Or anything related to her acting shy about love, other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

here

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi with nice toned abs, sweaty and wearing a tight white crop top + shorts or spats, please!

Like so:

i.imgur.com/5LW40S3.jpg

Or Mimi with big, heavy, heaving breasts like this, please!

imgur.com/a/KUGwY

Thanks if you pick this up!

Since in the LN was mentioned that in the end of the story she goes to the university but didn't show an illustration of her after the time skip, I would like to request a bit older version of my beloved Binkan-chan (tree years according the LN).

Or as alternative, she using the Empire army uniform from Yōjo Senki (WW1 german uniform).
refs: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2766403
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2608255
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2679526

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a wonderful week.

Requesting my handful of a husbando Kamui, please! Some ideas I think would be really cute are:

-A close up image of a cell phone, and Kamui is texting me, and also sending me a selfie. Think mystic messenger style, like this: i.imgur.com/5P2J1sx.png
-Or, Kamui in a store and looking at a stuffed animal, and thinking of me in a thought bubble because it reminds him of me.
-Alternatively, combining the two ideas would also be fun, so Kamui is texting me or snapchatting me a picture of him holding the plushie that reminds him of me. Feel free to get creative with any text, by the way. I'm not picky and i'd love to see your interpretation of him.

Though as always, those are just suggestions, and i'd love anything drawn of him! Hope everyone as a good week ahead.

SI ref: i.imgur.com/Szxan2q.png

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra being cute, preferably in the style of the right side please~

have a nice weekend

absolutely gorgeous

Original Ref: i.imgur.com/5i6xlC3.jpg

This week marks our 3rd anniversary so requesting her in something celebratory, such as this Cheerleader/Idoru + Swimsuit combo
imgur.com/a/7kMZa

-Wearing either the lewd/pretty white dress imgur.com/a/a3ZPk
-In a T-shirt and panties playing some fighting games: imgur.com/a/jE6ro
-In Luka's fancy race-queen outfit
i.imgur.com/3tQCiRj.jpg
-Or just her in a bunnysuit

This Wednesday marks me and Tsubaki's first anniversary so anything romantic featuring her in a wedding dress, taking her out to dinner or just smiling and looking beautiful as usual would be very much appreciated.

Here are two PoV ideas, if you'd like to do one:
- re-enacting the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp with me
- lifting her wedding veil to see her smiling face

Thank you so much for considering, and have a nice weekend!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her looking to the sunset with a smile on her face, or congratulating user on his promotion, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Can I just draw her getting the D?

Reminder that nobody draws on the draw threads anymore because the artists are never thanked at all for their time and effort.

Requesting Hibiki taking a nap on a couch.

>Fuuka

No fuuka has no character.

Yes please

Requesting Mai. Some ideas:

-a POV picture of her handing out a plate of omurice with the word "love" written on top using ketchup while she is looking to the side with a blush and a tsun tsun expression. Preferably while she is wearing her summer school uniform;imgur.com/a/TeAQ0
-performing the small heavenly circuit or zhou tian Chi Kung breathing pattern in her workout clothes
-beating up a zombie-like Phantom
-wearing Ruupa's dress:i.imgur.com/vbOLtDD.jpg but while still being Mai (not acting like Ruupa)

Anything else cute, cutelewd or cool is appreciated. Please and thank you.

I'm particular about that kind of stuff so I'm not sure

Naisu

Requesting M16 relaxing outside, or just being cute.

Requesting Popura wearing this costume from the second OP in a non-chibi form ( my.mixtape.moe/fgfmrn.png ), more art of her in these clothes ( my.mixtape.moe/zsgmzc.jpg ) or her in a raincoat in the rain.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

w e w
really nice, cute boy, cute girl and cute tiddy

It's going to be Touko's birthday on the next Tuesday, August 8th. So I'm requesting something birthday-related to celebrate it.

I'd love to see a POV picture of the two of us enjoying a birthday dinner for her, with the birthday cake in front of her on the table along with other assorted food/drinks. Some pictures for ideas: imgur.com/a/lnVvI

Alternatively, a POV picture of her being surprised by a birthday party that I threw for her. Her looking surprised at the sight of a birthday cake and confetti would be wonderful to see.
In case you have SI ideas, here's a reference for mine: imgur.com/a/LJlL6

Any other cute birthday ideas would be wonderful too. Thank you and have a great weekend, everyone.

Cute.

I'm gonna draw her getting the d.

Noice!

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

cute purple kitty
cute purseowner

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Morgan:

-Picking and collecting herbs in a field
-POV of extending her arms out for a hug
-Waking up in bed wearing either PJs or a babydoll
-Doing something cool with magic

Anything else cute/cutelewd is appreciated as well.

Hope it least turns out good

Thank you for drawing my beloved Shion as a super cute fox girl. I love how fluffy and happy she is. The frilly shirt looks very cute on her, i want ruffle her hair and ears and brush her fluffly tail
have a nice week user

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Since I finally managed to watch the OVA, if anyone wants to draw something specific, maybe you could draw Aqua playing with her staff irresponsibly like Kazuma complained about. I normally don't ask for lewd, but if anyone wants to draw her in the bishojou robot's outfit with a whip, that's perfectly fine with me.

I dunno if you'll see this, and sorry if it's not what you asked for.
Hope you like it anw, have a nice week!

Requesting Nozomi making some cute expression like pouting or doing a fingersmile, please. Alternatively, anything else involving her is appreciated too. Thanks in advance!

imgur.com/a/Cr9Kr

Requesting Sina making/baking/decorating a birthday cake
something simple
But anything would be appreciated, as always, so no worries
Have a nice week!

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Anything is fine, but if you want ideas maybe as an rpg class, reading a book, or at the beach precisely trying to build the perfect sand castle.

Requesting Kneesocks with her hand out displaying a wedding ring, looking ecstatic.

Requesting a PoV of Kurome wearing just slightly lewd underwear, pushing me (the viewer) down on a bed, like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2735703 .

Or Kurome and our daughter ( m.imgur.com/a/Di6OV , greyblue eyes) making breakfast together to surprise me in bed.

Or a PoV of our daughter sitting on my bed to the left of me, and Kurome on my right, with a breakfast tray on my lap.

Or Kurome sitting in front of a fan or fanning herself, wearing just a twopiece swimsuit

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

>I didn't asked for this

Still great I guess.

Requesting my angel pretending to be a pirate and threatening to plunder me booty

Requesting Oora

Requesting something cute or cutelewd of Inori for our anniversary.

Does she ever wear her hair down? Would you be interested in that or do you prefer her twintails?

user with a sketch book here again.
any request?

Really beautiful work, but she needs less boobs.

She's never shown wearing it down but I wouldn't mind seeing her wear it like that, especially if it was in the context of her being done-up. In fact I really do enjoy seeing her in alternate hairstyles.

Just do whatever you think suits the drawing more, I suppose.

Thank you ahead of time if you do go through with drawing her

Either one

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

·Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
·Otherwise, any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or cooking her own special curry, as an alternative.

Sakuya OR here. Seeing her happy like this makes me happy as well. I also really like the added "I love you too" line. It really adds a lot and it makes me look forward to the upcoming week especially since this weekend didn't go too well.

Cyan also looks cute in this image! Love the work on the expression as well.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

equesting Lavinia wearing something on the casual side
>imgur.com/a/rfSdJ
Riding or posing with my Suzuki motorcycle, the first image. Hopefully with a bikesuit
>imgur.com/a/0ChII
Donning the armor of a theron guard
>imgur.com/a/taExX
Taking a selfie
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Or nervously showing off some lingerie
>imgur.com/a/lOgCL
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting my husbando Chihiro.
In a magical girl costume would be cute but anything adorable with him is fine!

Ah yeah, user, I can never get enough Popura in cute casual clothing. Now if only I knew fashion & could think of some original stuff for her to be in that compliments her. Anyways, thanks a lot.

Something simple again

Neat

I'll take 1

Patche wearing sling bikini please.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I frequently find myself mimicking the expression I'm drawing. so big smiles are always nice to do.

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya conducting an orchestra.

If you don't like that idea here are some more:
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Thank you so much, you did a great job. I really love it.

Requesting Hisui wearing camisole with shorts or panties.

Here you go user.
Rushed to finish before sunset. Had to go outside to take pictures OTL.
Also please feel free to re-request the idea as all I did was redraw the example image.

Hope you like it OK, I love the idea. Crazy cute.

Full size and Extra : imgur.com/a/TY217

Thanks guys
Give me a hint if you're comfortable, I'd like to know. Thanks for the kind words!

>wasn't expecting the expression
Oh yeah, haha. Was supposed to be shocked and embarrassed as a gust came in and blew up his skirt while working.

Glad you like it alright.
Noted on your opinions on the other things. I'll make an updated version and let you know when it's there.
Sorry it's taken me so long. I've drawn him over and over and over and was never happy with it. I have Ion doodles everywhere as well OTL.
Take care and have a nice week!

I feel silly not noticing it was a typical gym shirt due to the colours. Sorry about it being so baggy.

It's colour pencil. I had to be very light with the colours or I was afraid it would look tacky or too saturated all together.
I'm really happy you like her though, cuddly and warm is what I think too!

Thank-you for all your kind words, take care!

Do you have a blog where you post all of these by the way?

I'm glad I have time to think when replying in text, because I was stunned into silence for a while just as though I'd witnessed the sight for real!
She's gorgeous. The very picture of an elegant lady, absolutely breathtaking. That dress looks divine, and I had a sudden urge to go out and buy a white suit because I feel so under-dressed right now. Bare shoulders are the pinnacle of dress technology and will always strike my heart, and the shawl around her arms adds to her already immeasurable charm. The low cut top and generous leg slit make her appear just as sexy as she is beautiful, and I'd give anything to take her into my arms and dance the night away until it's time to return home and commemorate the evening. The setting here too is excellent, especially the immaculate guardrails. Everything together is so picturesque I can't help but be spellbound, imagining every minute of her walk down the stairs. What I'd say to her, how I'd approach her...every detail about my being at a loss as to how to do either is clear in my mind.

Thank you so much, kyu! It's times like these I truly feel like I have the most beautiful waifu in the world, and how lucky I am in that regard when my luck in all other things is abysmal. Thanks again, I hope you have a wonderful week!

It's all on the draw friends booru.

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, including lewd.

If you'd rather have something more specific to begin with, though, I'd really love to see her

-like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/977620
-doing something with a bit of foot focus (I have plenty of ideas about that)
-cosplaying as exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13 (will post more references if needed)
-yawning

Of course, anything else would be met with just as much gratitude. Many thanks in advance to anyone who considers doing this, and have fun.

It's storming at the moment but I'll try and do a few simple doodles if anyone wants.