Trailer park hicks duped again

I think if You receive food stamps you shouldn’t be able to own a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4PfhogtdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it like 7am in muttstan, do you ever sleep?

wow thats pretty racist user.

we never sleep mohammad

> worst
Yeah, you know, China is OK.

we need legal prostitution so school shooters have something to look forward to after all the torment they were put through

Why are you trying to disarm black people? You ever been to the hood?

>heh
Rosenstein said both sides were duped. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts most of the dupees were lesbian dance majors.

if Americans really care so much about foreigners meddling in their elections why don't they go after Israel?

I'll agree to this is you're banned from voting too. One party Republican country forever.

Wow , so people read those 13 posts by Russian nationals?
Small if true

DELETE THIS

>put up a shitty candidate
>no one votes for her
>ZOMG russian conspiracy bot nets are the only possible reason!!

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

Sorry did you say something? I passed out there for a bit

>The main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. Only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage and such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures,…or psychological warfare.[8][9] Yuri Bezmenov

one of the twitter accounts in direct russian control was @TEN_GOP, dollars to doughnuts that it probably wasn't spouting liberal propaganda, so i'll take that bet

>Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme — nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

>All of the defendants are charged with conspiracy to defraud the United States.

>Three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud, and five defendants are charged with aggravated identity theft.

cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

>if we want to address the issue, how come we didn't address this completely different topic?
>you see? now we don't have to talk about the original topic before i changed it

I wonder if that's gonna work on the special prosecutor...

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

how the fuck can everything be a Russian conspiracy, do people go on Twitter and see a few ruski bots and immediately shift their opinions on everything

Hmm yes that does sound a little fishy. Maybe if we read up on the extent of the Russian meddling effort, it will make more sense, but then you wouldn't be seeking the attention of other men on Sup Forums for half an hour and would be informing yourself. Quite the conundrum....

t. Small penis poster

>You should hate Russia because reasons!
>t. some Jewish guy somewhere
Stimulating thread.

Libshits actually believe Russia used Twitter to hack election machines and select Trump, and that somehow Trump coordinated with this effort.

Yes, it's insane. No, they have no self-awareness.

I think if you believe in the Russian narrative you should never be allowed to be taken seriously ever again

This.

It's almost too obvious that Jutin found a bunch of losers to trolls americans and make people hate eachother, if you can't see that then you are either blind or on their side.

Oh wow a partisan troll ? Something tells me it changed no one's opinion

I've seen you post this every day in 1000 different threads. Do you have a life?

For every Billy and John in the thread:
shill vacancy available
payment: 2 rubles per (you)
hit me up

I know you have trouble seeing the world in terms of reality and not some incredibly basic secret agent movie, but we've been talking shit here for over 10 years. The Russia angle is how the dem establishment is reasoning with your fragile, cartoon ego.
>how could something subversive exist without me? Oh look see it was the Russians all along, I'm still relevant
>there is literally no way that millions people from all over the world have different organic opinions than me because i am right
Grow up you retarded loser

Just go on reddit. Its like they just discovered some massive conspiracy. Their detachment from reality is genuinely amazing. They NEED that strawman to explain why they lost.

Meanwhile, it turns out that at most you can just claim it was a bunch of Russian IP addresses trolling both sides. Nobody even plays around with the possibility that it could easily be domestic actors using VPNs to avoid tracking.

Reading some bullshit article about 'Russian Troll Factories' right now having a budget of 1.25 million a week. Completely asspulled. Yet reddit is gobbling it up.

(Yet also, somehow, ignorant of the fact that both political parties have literal billions to do the same thing to their constituents)

>As part of their efforts, the defendants also allegedly encouraged minority groups to either not vote for in the election or to vote for a third-party candidate.
>Both actions would have hurt Clinton, who received significant support from minority voters.
they literally say minorities are dumb

Because the last political "dynasty" that attempted to stop it was CIA'd. Joe Kennedy lost his job for the gov't when he claimed that the US shouldn't ally with England during WWII. JFK was assassinated shortly after he started investigating Israel's nuclear program at Dimona. And during RFK's time as AG under JFK, RFK tried to force the American Zionist Council, now rebranded as AIPAC, register as foreign agents, which would have made it illegal for the lobby group to contribute to political campaigns.

I'm just going to make a bunch of sockpuppet accounts and start calling libshits "Russiabots" to stoke their paranoia and make them eat each other

Oh, yeah, the icing on the cake is that the Hollywood film, "JFK," was produced by Arnon Milchan, a well-known international arms dealer for the Mossad, and that RFK was assassinated by a Palestinian who claimed that RFK was staunchly pro-Israel, despite the family trying to stop Israel's nuclear development and political lobby groups in the US.

(((MSM))):
The only reason we were wrong on every facet of the election is because the #Russianhackedit! Believe us Goy, we're the authority on everything! OR ELSE be ostracized!

What actually happened:
Russian have dealt with Clintons before, they don't like them, because they are niggers. Russians have dealt with Trump, he's respectable. Ultimately they just want to disrupt and cause problems in America (because we're Russian and fuck America). Every tangible measure shows they purchased adds for both Clinton and Trump equally.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4PfhogtdQ
Stupid fucking (H.R.C.) politicians can't even politic, getting verbiage wrong with possibly the largest threat that exists to peace.

>I think if You receive food stamps you shouldn’t be able to own a gun.
I think there needs to be a state run program to give guns and training to every 18 year old. The power of life and death in nothing more than a finger twitch teaches reaches farther than just the gun.