Dragon Ball Super

What are the expectations about the new form chocolate Goku SS2?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"Use the catalog retard"/page/11/
youtube.com/watch?v=ei1afhKQXbw
youtube.com/watch?v=xOnp1Nkzg1A
youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>making this thread
for what fucking purpose

good question
idk

It's not stronger than Snickers Goku base form.

Use the catalog you fucking retard

Shut the fuck up and stop repeating the same dumb shit.

Will catalog-kun ever get a life?
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/"Use the catalog retard"/page/11/

DELET THIS

no

God. Damn. This show is awesome. This reminds me a lot of OG Dragonball. So fucking stupid and so fucking awesome. This entire arc might be my favorite arc in all of Db. - Maggeta can't fight if his feelings are hurt? Not a problem. Botamo (aka Winnie pooh) will ride on his shoulders and protect him from insults. The power of friendship motherfuckers. - Goku goes to hell and makes a deal with freeza?! Awesome! Goku is the best. - Krillin is fighting a guy that fights based on smell? Krillin throws his shoe at him. Fuck you and your nose. - a female saiyan? Sweet. A legendary super saiyan lesbian? Stupid and awesome. - three magical girls transforming? It'd be a shame if someone attacked them-nevermind, 17 doesn't give a fuck. - pride trooper locked herself in a pocket dimension? 18 will just throw that shit out. swish nothing but net. - it seems as though the androids were enhanced to give zero fucks and I love that. - vegeta makes a yo mama joke? Well, about goddamn time! - Freeza is totally gonna fuck frost. - final kamehameha?! Awesome! - Goku punches and digs through the hardest material in the multiverse? Dude thinks like a gopher. I can dig that. - Goku gets ragdolled and then goes after the guy that one shot the chick that ragdolled him? Makes sense. Goku doesn't give a shit. - a yardrat is teleporting all over the place? Caulifla just kicks the shit out of him.

This show is stupid and silly and awesome. This is why I loved Dragonball. Because it was stupidly awesome. Goku gets thrown out of the ring? It's ok because he can spin his tail. Fucking Gokucopter. You know what's better than that? Feet kamehameha! Goku is fighting an evil bunny? Well, he took that fucker to the moon. Dragonball is absurd and awesome and stupid and super is fan-fucking-tastic. Everyone is having their moment in the sun, the androids are awesome, for some reason I now love freeza and we have the power rangers, sailor moon and the furry universe was annihilated. Life is good.

What am I looking at?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Seriously, Hit is going to be jobbed by a fucking rabbit that couldn't defeat shit tier monster in his own universe?

cherrypicker getting his taco ass exposed

thats an incredibly strong pane of glass

I never expected Dragon Ball to answer "Why does nobody attack magical girls while transforming?" but I find the result immensely satisfying.

Holy fucking shit they actually did the entire fucking transformation all over again, that was really painful to watch, are they really so starved for filler

I thought they were supposed to be saving budget for the top... i'm not one of those people who constantly bitches about the show looking bad but this episode had a lot of really obvious and horrible scenes, and i'm pretty sure they reused the female GoD putting her hand out 3+ times

reminder Caulifla stinks

The entire transformation sequence was fucking atrocious anyway, I couldn't believe they actually repeated it. It's a low even for a company as absolutely shitty as Toei.

youtube.com/watch?v=ei1afhKQXbw

On top of the first half of the episode getting dragged out due to a transformation sequence, there were only 3 eliminations in this episode.

Even if 17 had a really impressive showing, it doesn't excuse the rest of the episode.

For the time being this was one of the weaker, if not the weakest, episodes of this tournament.

I think it was absolutely the weakest of the ToP so far. Normally even if it's fucking retarded I can enjoy it, like when Kale when ballistic, but I was just praying for this episode to end so I could wash my hands of it.

It's not a new form. It's obviously when Goku is fighting Jiren, and gets enveloped by that red aura/attack from the opening.

Goku's just in SS Blue, but the color of the energy around him makes it look red. He's going to realize that in order to get free of that attack, he has to go back to base form, which is exactly what he does in the opening.

Y'all getting way too over-hyped when it's really simple.

>this much headcanon
Fuck off, Paco.

No way is it a new form. We clearly see future scan where it has Goku's back tenses up. Goku is putting ss blue and kaioken inside of his base form.

Androids 17 and 18 are quickly becoming my favorite things about this arc.

With 17 just shooting Brianne and her friends mid transformation and 18 straight up throwing Cocotte (in her barrier) out of the ring last episode.

The Androids don't fuck around.

>The Androids don't fuck around.

I hope it is a new form. After SSB's crappy feats, I never want to see blue hair ever again.

No the episode description says dyspo has a way to counter it BUT. Hit will still win.

>The Androids don't fuck around.
And yet 17's dumb ass decided to go with Goku's retarded "nah dude let them power up LOL it'll be fun" plan.

>Super Pedros will defend this

Bring back SSJ4

Fuck off with your furry shit already. It's never coming back.

People are way too serious about this shit. It was maybe a minute or two of screen time (no more than Goku going SSJ the first time or SSJ3 the first time) and was parodying shows like Sailor Moon or Digimon that constantly show every fucking transformation and they didn't just do it but they made the entire thing into a joke that only half the characters were in on. It was amazing.

Stay mad

Literally no one defends SSB, you fucking retard. It's just as bad as your spic-tastic furshit form.

This scene was a meme, literally, they did it on purpose.

Just as that scene of Hit screaming just to see if he could get stronger by it.

Reminder that whatever powerup Goku gets in the ToP will still remain inferior to this

This.

Though, I can understand why a lot people didn't like it 'cause they're not familiar with the Magical Girl shit.

>heroes
i-is it even fun?

What the fuck is fusion? Is it Goku+Vegeta or Goku's power*Vegeta's power? Or some arbitrary number?

Imagine having standards this fucking low. Imagine so willingly eating shit and then demanding more. Imagine being this worthless poster.

>the only people who don't like it just "aren't familiar" with Magical Girls
Magical Girls are shit, tripspic.

Those two, particularly 17, have gotten actual characters different from any others in this show.
17 is not even a typical hero, he just doesn't care very much and that also shows in his gestures and voice - the low budget actually works in his favour. He doesn't fuck around all too much and seems to dislike people in general.
18 on the other hand doesn't have as much exposure, but the few scenes here and there at least make her stand out more than most of the cast.

So, 17 is the MVP of universe 7. Hell, I'm starting to think he's a better strategist than piccolo himself. Who knew the hotheaded punk that got absorbed by cell would be this awesome?!

Also, for years we have been screaming "attack him, you idiots! He's transforming! He's wide open!" 17 is the only one that's ever done it and he gets lectured by Goku, Toppo and the magical girls. Goddamn, that scene was hilarious. Toppo, the man that considers Goku to be pure evil, sided with him over a fucking transformation. 17s fight was awesome. I hoped that they'd use him alongside 18, but he took care of shit all by himself. Please, please, don't job to Briane....they can't let an awesome character get taken out by her...

Depends on the type. Metamoran Fusion is A+B while Potara is AxB.

Caulifla x Gohan is canon.

>U4's other hidden fighter

Spics were a mistake.

So in the manga is Freeza's race ever referred to as "frost demons"? where the heck did that name even come from?

You're not looking so good, Doc.

Xenoverse I think

Cell refers to them as "Frost Demons" in Xenoverse. So no, it's not canon. They don't have a canon name, they're just called "Frieza's race". I call them Ice Goblins.

Man every episode most of you guys do nothing but complain. Seriously chill out Dragon ball does not need to be serious 24/7 let the show have some fun for once.

I laughed my ass off at 17 interupting their transformation. Just straight up making fun of themselves there.

I love 17 so much here. Really glad we have him here instead of Super 17 ugh.

Well next week the salt mine digs deeper with Gohan fighting. Can't wait to hear people bitch about Gohan not one shotting everything or something stupid like that.

Dragon Ball Multiverse fanfiction shit. Then Xenoverse actually used the term when Cell calls Frieza's race Frost Demons.

why wuld cell b so mean

Considering we now know that there's an entire planet of Saiyans, was Pan a mistake?

Probably, but it was inevitable.

Pan has always been a mistake

No Frieza doesn't have an official race.

Because Cell is buttblasted that he's a shitty cockroach man and is not only the weakest of the main villains, but not even the strongest Android anymore.

The hate for this episode. I don't really get it, I thought this episode was pretty funny.

17 defying anime logic was probably one of the best moments ever thus far in the ToP. I lol'd when the three girls went to complain and almost choked when Toppo also joined in.

Then I actually choked on my food when Vegeta made a sourface and backed the hell away from punching Rebrianne in the face. Damn that was so disappointing though, not even a minute's worth of battle and we were so hyped about Vegeta vs. Rebrianne too. Goes to show you can't really trust anything from the OP, for all we know Goku vs. Jiren might only last a few seconds before Jiren kicks Goku in.

As soon as I saw the Catgirl fighting I knew immediately 17 was going to use his ranger experience somehow, and he did take out both her and the Birdgirl. What a savage, he is strong but man I wish he was at least pushed a bit so we could see his more serious expression like in the old Z days. Hopefully Rebrianne will accomplish that, and not disappoint like her teammates likely will from this point on.

you are allowed to be mean when you reach perfection

I'm casually making a dragon ball game for friends/family to play and Freeza's race is pissing me off.

I need something to call these fucks and "Freeza's race" or "Freeza's clan" looks like shit.

Your taste is shit, fuck off. This episode was fucking garbage.

Nah, just accept a different opinion and maybe you won't be so angry all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOnp1Nkzg1A

>1/4 Saiyan trash
After the U6 tournament, when Cabba invited Vegeta to Planet Sadala, if Gohan wasn't married to a cuck doormat, he could have visited and came back with a real Saiyan.

guess some kiddies are just too young to have seen Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure never really made it stateside.

As someone who got up at five in the morning to watch Moon Prism Power over and over again (don't give me that look I watched DBZ before some of you were alive) it was incredibly entertaining.

Icers, Frost Demons, Changelings, Ice Goblins, Glaeris

What would happen if cell ate 17 again and drank saiyan god ki from goku?
Would he become super perfect golden god Cell? Could he beat Madara Uchiha?

try Kalt

Nobody was talking to you, tripcuck. Are you that fucking desperate for attention? "OH FUCK SOMEONE REPLIED TO A POSTER THAT WASN'T ME WAAAAH"

Kill yourself

17 with the no-nonsense is so pleasing, but means the inevitable knock out so Goku can prove his honorable approach is magically the best.

I've said it several times now. It would be a delight if Goku got knocked out early before he got to show his full power and was forced to watch someone else win for U7. Maybe 17-18 duo, or Master Roshi, or Gohan-Piccolo-and-Tien. Oh, what if Frieza saved the day? That would be the biggest upset.

Goku has been on such a high horse lately. He really needs a hard wake-up call.

Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure are both shit. Especially fucking Sailor Moon. Not everyone shares your shit taste.

this episode focused on the rest of the justice league instead of fucking superman or batman and the fucking nerds are mad about it.

It was more entertaining the then LoLFEMBROLY episode AND more shit got done. Factually superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
cell arc faulconer sucks

Gohan was a mistake too

See? I have no idea why we can't have a civil convo about this without some high-school retard freaking out.

Are you fucking retarded? Nobody wants more Saiyan wankery anymore than they wanted stupid Magical Girl shit.

>retard thinks his opinions are facts
Grow up.

Making Gohan into a total jobcuck was a mistake.

>NO YOU CAN ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE

Why do you tripfag, you fucking cuck?

Complete bullshit. Dyspo got trashed by a random fodder, who was probably like Ginyu Force level at best, and now he's owning Hit? Losing all my respect for Toei here.

Gohan wasn't the mistake, but Chi Chi was. What the fuck is with Toriyama? Does he pick his pairings out of a hat?

It's the no-image "shut the fuck up retard" posters that are ruining these threads now.

I miss the Caulifags and Gohanfags. At least they were entertaining.

Look at you getting mad about anime episodes on the internet NERD.

u6 saiyans are cancer and are the reason this show is going down the drain.

I'm finally ready to defend the things that are precious to me. Sorry it took so long, Dad, but you can leave the rest to me.

Why are her arms so fucked in this image?

It feels good to be a CHADgeta fan. Brianne BTFO

>no argument
I accept your concession, underage.

>thinking his shitty opinions matter over someone elses

nah, take your own advice

I like the crazy pairings Toriyama comes up with, but yes Chichi is just total shit. Goku should have married Suno or remained single

"the rabbits gonna beat up hit!? Cry cry cry".... When will you folks learn that the tournament of power is about more than brute strength. Dyspo is super fast and most likely has a technique that can mess up Hit because of a Dragon Ball Logical reason. If Hit got his hands on Dyspo in a fist to fist fight I'm sure he would destroy him.

I'm not the one claiming one episode to be factually superior to another, cucklet.