Who did actually invent peanut butter...

Who did actually invent peanut butter? I've gotten into an argument with a guy about it since I recall reading a long time ago that it was falsely attributed to a black guy and that a white guy did it before him. What's the truth behind this?

Also he claims that iced tea was invented by blacks because in the wikipedia page "The oldest printed recipes for iced tea date back to the 1870s. Two of the earliest cookbooks with iced tea recipes are the Buckeye Cookbook[9] by Estelle Woods Wilcox, first published in 1876, and Housekeeping in Old Virginia[10] by Marion Cabell Tyree, first published in 1877.[11]", he says both estelle and marion are black names and wilcox, cabell and tyree are black surnames, I don't know about this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm#peanutbutter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> who squish p-nuts first
> who put tea in fridge first

inall fields

So if we were talking about who built an aqueduct first, according to you a valid reply would be:

>who put rock above rock first

bump for truth

How can no one in Sup Forums know about this?

Since peanuts are an American crop, some unknown Native 4000 years ago probably bashed a handful of peanuts in a metate when she was hungry and couldn’t find any corn.

>whites invent space rockets, nuclear weapons, medicine, computers, automobiles etc
>Niggers invent peanut butter

I know what you mean but there's no proof of that.
But did they really? I recall reading a white guy did it, but the nigger got the fame.

The aztecs were making peanut butter before euros arrived.

WE

Peanut sauce is a traditional sauce in Indonesian kitchen. It's obviously not the same, but it doesn't take a genius to convert it into peanut butter.

>Niggers invent peanut butter
fake news

Yes and Indonesians too. Niggers try to claim the silliest shit as their own.

Peanut Butter
George Washington Carver (who began his peanut research in 1903)? Nope.
Peanuts, which are native to the New World tropics, were mashed into paste by Aztecs hundreds of years ago. Evidence of modern peanut butter comes from US patent #306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec in 1884, for a process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts reached "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the product cooled, it set into what Edson described as "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment." In 1890, George A. Bayle Jr., owner of a food business in St. Louis, manufactured peanut butter and sold it out of barrels. J.H. Kellogg, of cereal fame, secured US patent #580787 in 1897 for his "Process of Preparing Nutmeal," which produced a "pasty adhesive substance" that Kellogg called "nut-butter."

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm#peanutbutter

Thank you, this is what I wanted. May the niggers in your land get the rope some day.

not a problem. check out the link for other black invention myths.

Do you know anything about the iced tea claim?

Iced tea is literally just fucking cold tea

it's not an invention.

I'd be pretty fucking positive some limey woman in ye olde england in the frozen winter had left a pot of tea and forgot about it and some one drank it cold

just google it dude

not that hard

you guys literally cant spend 60 seconds to google something?? jesus

White inventions are usually well documented.

Blacks are do desperate to claim an invention they settle for anecdotal evidence.

> believing everything you look up on google
> being this much of a 56%

There are Aztec and Maya records of peanut paste that far predate the USA. There’s probably archeological evidence as well.

That's also suspicious as fuck. "Make tea, but drink it cold" is one of those things that won't have any documentation because it's so fucking obvious. 99% likelihood it was a chinaman btw.

Massa had his nigger slave make peanut butter and tea, gave recipe. Slave stole it. Surprise !

I made this !

>food recipe
>invention