Japan does not need immigrants!

>Japan does not need immigrants!
>Japan doing fine
>doubt/10

Japan has WORST DEBT/GDP ratio due to lack of taxpayer.

Our younger(working people) will decrease and our economy will collapse.

we need immigrants to maintain our nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSoxCGHjHWM
youtube.com/watch?v=RggDY2Kcr5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok. Are you willing to house me? I can fuck and impregnate your ladies.

every time this thread appears on Sup Forums 200+ newfags get cancer.

If you're new here, yes this is the 1000 millionth time this shill has posted this exact same thread.

if you MUST reply, type "sage" in the options to avoid bumping the thread.

Better to not reply. Let's send this OP home with a zero for today Sup Forums

Yes.
I donated money for accepting refugees in Japan today

never will I leave this behind you heretic!!!

I'm not new. I sage his threads all the time (just as I did with this one).
The only thing I'd like to know is that IF he is a real Jap, why does he want to ruin his country?

Japan, it's time to send OP home.

>in all fields

I am already in my home m8

R E P R O D U C E

E

P

R

O

D

U

C

E

(((you))) are undermining your country

>we need immigrants to maintain our nation
Immigration is the opposite of maintaining your nation, it means sacrificing your people for short term economic gains.

Japanese is diverse people with diverse genetic background.

We are THE nation of immigrants.

This action will make Japan stronger.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD FAGGOT

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=TSoxCGHjHWM

Debt is owed to its citizens, not to foreigners.

>Get rejected by a Jap grill once

and what if someone want to withdraw to hold its debts?

interest rate will go up and economy will collapse

How come the admins haven't banned this faggot's IP yet?
If you're a troll you sure are a persistent one.

sage

Correct . Japan has 239% debt, Around 70% of Japanese government bonds are purchased by the Bank of Japan, and much of the remainder is purchased by Japanese banks and trust funds, so it is an internal debt.

The problem is not immigrants you niggerfaggot is economy they still running in European Western like economy system, they day they say, fuck this money/atock market BS and tweak to a different type of economy they will be free and they can do it because they are not screw in the head europeans/americans

You need to worry about your young, jackass, not try and replace them.

How much do you get paid you fucking faggot?
Sage

Japan is its own sovereign nation. Your stupid ass doesn't tell them what to do. Besides it's an island already crowded with millions of people. Why would your dumbass put more people on it?

>Economic migrants
You can put that argument back up your ass where it came from.

English teacher, get back to your shitty states of amerimutt and stop larping as nip.

>Japan has WORST DEBT/GDP ratio due to lack of taxpayer.
>Our younger(working people) will decrease and our economy will collapse.
>we need immigrants to maintain our nation

Except that inmemegrants only want gibsmedats and don't want to work and pay taxes, dumbfuck redditor.

They have major resource issues, but they're not afraid to go against the international narrative. This is just another quick-fix taken advantage of by genocidal maniacs.

The last time Japan had resource issues and weren't afraid of their international image 10 million chinks died.

>We didn't create their current resource issues
>The war would've never ended
>Had to test it on someone

I don't think the last GT is funny, but it's true.

thats a nice claim OP but they are still number 3 largest economy in the world and the distance between them and any country in europe or brazil or india has grown

also the ECB bought up shit tons of eurpean debt and most international banks and central banks wont give europe a loan. japan can get one any time from practically every one

How is paying for immigrants and putting them on welfare going to increase tax revenue?

No problem within a nation can be solved by replacing its population with that of another. No one needs immigrants, they need to better dedicate their resources to: have more kids of their own, develop the skills they need amongst their own people, and undo disastrous social programs that depend on the kindness and wealth of future generations.

oh look.. its THIS thread again..
Some proxy fag trying to impotently convince people that japan needs more migration. fuck off you waste of space moron, literally, and I dont misuse this sentence... GET... A .... LIFE

It's already happening. Just look at this blatant attempt to lure Austrian immigrants:
youtube.com/watch?v=RggDY2Kcr5Y

Well, Yoshi, this is your fucking problem, Billions of Niggers out there, just open your floodgates.

Its ok, jap chaps. Chinese will take japan soon. Chinese will make nanking feel like a slumber party

This is shariablue slide thread. OP is just japanese proxy.