Wait is queen

Elizabeth actually gone?

>saw some threads
>texted couso in england
>she said lotsa activity at Buckingham palace
>IS THIS A SIGN?
>IS SHE GONE??

>inb4 no dailynews/bbc doesnt have a story...they would break this until the next news cycle its earth shattering news if true

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/13/commonwealth-group-meeting-queens-successor-bbc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43089636
youtube.com/watch?v=RdwUpeAL4NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There would be activity before the official announcement got sent out

THE RAVENS WILL STARVE

Fuckk i bet my friend 20 quid she passed. I dont know what quid are but i assume i won some calimari or sushi or something

Charles in Charge is just as bad as the Queen.

We need real change for our friends on the other side of pond. You could pick a name from a loo wall, have a lorry race, see who can eat the most bangers and mash in a sitting. Charles is just more of the same. Brexit was your chance to change Britain and get bendy bananas back.

The queen just flew over my house it's happening REEEEEEEEE

No that is enough to buy some beans on toast though.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/13/commonwealth-group-meeting-queens-successor-bbc

This came up a couple days ago

1- she cant fly...because shes dead
2- who flew over you?

I thought Charles already abdicated and 'Wills' was next in line. And what kind of faggots would call a man 'Wills' anyway?

What kind of sick fuck get an erection for Camilla's face.

Got a kek out of me

Pretty sure some tourist attacked some palace guards earlier. Might be related to that. I mean it's not like it hasn't been all over the news or anything.

Maybe it qas a lupercalia sacrafice gone awry?

pls b ok

Reroll. Trips could save her life. Its up to us now

>the absolute state of mutts

STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT

We're not done here

Last roll.

Roll

rip

Almost 777

Close

dub = i become king when she goes

WE HAVE A FAINT PULSE KEEP TRYING WE HAVENT TIME TO WASTE

Fak

if we save her she has to convert the UK to catholicism ok

Hahaha dirty peasant. Fetch me some jibberlids from the country side

Q predicted this

thou are dust and to dust thou shall return

Reroll

Do you know any history? At all? Youre embarassing all of us

The queens wrinkled ass tart ghost

Roll

yes and lizzie should denounce the satanic Church of England and return the Throne to the One True Faith

Trips says she is already on satans lap

Reroll now give me trips already

if another refferendum were announced today, republicans would be starting in a MUCH worse place than they started in the failed 98 republic,

they would be starting at 53 percent support, in 98 they started at 66 percent and LOST by 5 points. this isnt even counting the following that slash republican support.

>republican support takes a HUGE drop when a republic model is chosen as they disagree vehemently on the type of republic
>sympathetic support if/when the queen ends her reign
>support jumping through a royal baby
>support jumping ENORMOUSLY during coronation time, this effect would likely last for years after the coronation
>Charles 10 day world tour plan after he becomes king will garner great support in countries like ANZ and Canada.

AND this doesnt take into account the fact that you need a majority of states aswell as the popular vote to pass a referendum

>queensland will NEVER vote for a republic as they are hyper conservative
>western australia is extremely unlikely to vote for a republic for the same reason
>south australia is also unlikely.

GSTQ

LOL that was accidental

WHY WOULD HER GHOST HAVE WRINKLES?

Did 'Ol Scratch come 2 claim his fav daughter?

Rollin for queen and country

Trips queen saved

rip lizzy

What does this mean? Confirmed ghost

long may she reign

two trips talking about her being a ghost... rip liz

Damn. R.i.p.

winrar

we are meddling with forces we may never understand

LONDON BRIDGE DOWN
LONDON BRIDGE DOWN

You nigger dubz reverse tripz

Who cares if she's gone she's dead she's not dead does it affect your life are you upset no the only thing that matters is the memes personally I must confess we put a curse upon England for the deaths of our ancestors for every one of their lives that was taking 10 of theirs will not exist

Show some goddam respect

This thread gave me a mild panic attack as I thought it was real for a moment. The impact of her death, when it happens will be huge.

You see the trips right?

>trump now identifies as a woman
>trump now identifies as the queen of britain
>endless sjw buttpain
>charles cries himself to sleep every night
I'm okay with this

She's never going to die.

Why huge? She hasn't done shit for your country. Under her watch you have been overrun by mongrel races who bleed your social welfare system, rape and make kebabs out of your women.
One of my neighbors is a Spencer. She says the royals are a bunch of assholes and the queen is a lizard. She has spent a lot of time with them. She would know.

No.

Sage

>Charles in charge
>in charge
tippity toppity kek

Holy Oli is far more attractive.

No

This is the dumbest meme ever

Looks like a burger tourist went all reee on a Buckingham Guard... nothing to see here.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43089636

looks like she's gone. final attempt. time for some unconventional methods ...stand back

It’s Chinese New Year... she and all the other dragons are at the sky palace. She’ll be back tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=RdwUpeAL4NM

Trips

this is one of the most boring pastas

AHHAHHAH I LOVE YOU KEK

Kekd

>I dont know what quid are but i assume i won some calimari or sushi or something

Use real money

>"use real money"
>Petrodollar

Its worked for DECADES

I will save the Queen singlehandedly.

Until it doesn't and you need a war.

Whats wrong with destroying iraq and ancient Mesopotamian archeological sites?

Can confirm. London Bridge is down.

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

ABANDON BREAD ENTER FRESH BREAD

They all need to die.

Rule brittania