The time is ticking. There'll be no revolution...

The time is ticking. There'll be no revolution, I estimate we'll end with some form of fake democracy like Turkey or Iran, or Russia, or even a monarchy (orthodox zionists have a hardon for everything political in the bible, and the Israelites had a king, so it'll be like in the Bible, but instead being of king's lineage a prophet will choose him based the rabies' rule.), and it's been rumored for years some of the recent elections were rigged already by Bibi's party.
And who's fault it is? Germany's behind everything. Because of them there is multiculturalism and Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My dear Israeli friend, do you ever look at your history and wonder "why does everyone hate us"?

>italy

This. Why does everyone hate the Jews. Bibi is the whitest middle easterner I have ever seen. He must stay out of the sun.../s

>Why does everyone hate the Jews.
Do you realize he's the epitome of the antisemitic stereotype? He doesn't believe in anything, no values, no morals, nothing but promoting himself and living on other's expense.

He is and always was a mercenary for Israel. You got what you wanted in the Levant at the cost of millions of Goyim. Every fucking century your people are the sponsors of death and pogrom.

Perhaps, but not a full stereotype. I was surprised the first time I heard him speak. His voice was so baritone.

Fuck off, Achmed. Bibi will continue to rule and butt-rape you scum out of existence.

Why is there so many slide threads going? Sage

>bible
a jew would never call it the "bible", fake and gay proxy cunt

They would if they were trying to mislead the goyim. I'm hip to their jewish tricks.

rule number 7
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

you have to go back pede

Does he get sunburned

How many different groups are vying for power there? I've long been under the impression there are several.

?
You guys had your revolution. Cleverly dubbed "Russian Revolution"
Now what. Thirsty for more?

> His voice was so baritone.
Like Leonard Coehen, it's a Jewish voice.

If Bibi is so revered, then why every Morrocon I know pays thousands of shekels to make a Spanish passport?

No, Jewish men have whiny, high pitched voices. Not a singsong voice, but rather it a voice which is abrasive to the ears. This is why Jewesses like goyim men. We are more manly.

He's Sephardi, so probably not.

M'8 this is just getting started

Reminder that Naftali Bennett is the next guy. This is all planned. They'll have the Israelis running into the arms of open radicals.

Bibi is Sephardi? I didn't know that. I thought he was Ashkenazi.

He's too well-developed. Rookie.

Shlomo, why are you not observing the sabbath? Why are you posting on a chinese goat herding phishing site?
Go pray arvit in the synagogue, pray so yahweh forgives you.

Poppy is Sephardi too.

novus ordo globus

I hope you end up as a nuclear wasteland. No monarchy, , fake democracy, just radioactive desert.

Too bad the champion of the new world will reside there. : ^(

Not for long though.
>tfw you know their prophecy better than they do

Can you believe you have to contend with a god? Not just any god either, The God.

Bibi knows what he's up against, he's not stupid.

SeeAnd it could happen to anyone of your new Jewish leaders you put in power too. No matter who you put in power, they will fold and turn Nazi, it is your curse jewboy, you may get away with it in other lands, but not His land.

youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k