Was Hitler a good guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ecsG9A4KFRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epjO8fe093Q
youtube.com/watch?v=30IXvVBZLgY
news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/3/newsid_3493000/3493279.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc
versandbuchhandelscriptorium.com/angebot/e0106deat.html
weeklyuniverse.com/2003/poland.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically yes

The only good German who recoginzed the danger of anglo

nah he was a faggot hope the germans learned their lesson.

yeah, that's what I meant.

Can you tell me if the subtitles of that video are accurate?

bump

Didn't check whole video but it seems accurate

Thaank you.

Fuuuuuu

I beggining to think "Hitler did nothing wrong" could be more than just a meme.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend.
Actually surprised why this video isn't blocked in Germany

probably yes

according to your digits yes

c:

Seemed like a good man to me.

He was a bit of a wanker really and the best general the allies had.

Hitler was THE good guy. When I think of Hilter I think of a philosopher...someone who took the field of psychology and anthropology to the brink and only because of lies has it fallen to what it is now. I think of someone like Freud or Jung who advanced the field of science to a point where it no longer can go any further. Hitler took all the humanities (economics, political science, etc) into such clear terms its impossible to not refute him if you just do a little bit of listening to him or reading him.

allies?

youtube.com/watch?v=epjO8fe093Q

That fucking speech embeded speaks wonders

I mean, I know he could just be doing lip service, but still, it shows he wasn't some guy who just randomly screamed about his desire to destroy and rule the world, as he is portrayed.

he was a faggot so no, but he killed russians so yes. im torn.

No, and he followed through every time he farted because he had a loose anus because of all the gay sex and drugs.

Just read Mein Kampf already, gosh.

These are painful to watch.

>>
Are you saying that because you read it?

Or is it like a "just kiss him already" ?

This is why Nazi's, to this day willingly offer up their boypussies to niggers every Saturday in honor of their dear Fuhrers distended, leaking anus.

Hitler never wanted to rule the world, he never even stated in publicly or in any of his reading. He also never wanted to do lebensraum and didnt start WW2 or war with russia.

Instead of answering this question, I'll drop my favourite one.
youtube.com/watch?v=30IXvVBZLgY

you durch hook in der url ersetzen und du kannst fast jedes video anschaun
>hab ich gehört

>being a nice guy
>saving the white race
Pick one

Hitler playing the victim again. He ordered the invasion of Poland when both France and Britain had an agreement with Poland that they would defend it against an invasion. He caused it, he knew France and Britain had to get involved if he invaded Poland. He was either incredibly stupid or was playing victim to his people while forcing France and Britain in to the war.

news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/3/newsid_3493000/3493279.stm

>Hitler's increasingly aggressive foreign policy led to the invasion of the Czech lands (Bohemia and Moravia) in March 1939.

>Britain and France subsequently agreed to support Poland in the event of a German invasion.

>But their agreement did little to deter Hitler, who attacked Poland on 1 September 1939.

Yes and no.

His domestic policies were extremely effective and if there was justice in this world, they would be the standard model for all distressed countries to follow. He was also incredibly effective on warning the world about (((them))). But starting a war in Europe, fucking killing millions of white people in the process, and then losing ... not so much.

It was rightful German clay and we all know it. Also he never wanted to annex all of Poland but Poland is so butthurt and because of Britan and France supporting Poland 100% Poland thought they could do anything so there was no choice but to annex the entire thing because war never changes.

Typical Poland attacking neighbors and playing the victim role to France and Britain because they wanted Germany dead.

Poland was part of Russia before it split. It was never part of Germany.

source?

too much Buzzfeed for you

The best.
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Xh1q5l3pc

He wanted to get territories that belonged to Germany and where the majority of the population was German.

He tried to negotiate with Poland but as they knew that England and France would get involved they declined.

But parts of Germany were given to Poland after WWI

>he knew France and Britain had to get involved if he invaded Poland

No point keeping an agreement with a country which isn't going to exist any more.

>Poland occupying German clay
Split Germany in 2 parts and refused a passage.
>Poland in Danzig
versandbuchhandelscriptorium.com/angebot/e0106deat.html
No actual source but many mentions.
>Poland attack on Czechoslovakia
weeklyuniverse.com/2003/poland.htm

>let a deluded PTSD patient run your country
wew,Hans

He got Germany out of chaos and poverty so I'd say he wasn't just some deluded PTSD guy.

>explaining something to memeflag shitposter

checked