Battle Girl High School/BGHS

Episode 6 is out.

YAMEROOOOOOOOO

Renge in Kurumi body

Pervy Hayamin is love.

>these tentacles seem capable of some form of mind control

>body swap episode
>the whole thing is just worst girl running around being a faggot

Awful episode, but I still want to breed Urara.

Was there no thread last week? I completely forgot about the episode and then I looked for it on the archive, but couldn't find anything.

Look for BGHS.

My favorite part was getting Kokomi and Urara to do a gravure shoot.
But I also wanted to see more of Kurumi trying to cope as Renge.

There was, but I don't think the on-site archive goes back that far.

I want to lick Sakura's eyebrows! That was a fun episode, the bodyswap made for a good time.

>Game's first lewd card.

Is this 2 cour? The game hasn't updated with new story since several episodes ago.

So lewd they had to edit it.

I never saw a thread about this on Sup Forums before so I assumed no one was watching it, I'm glad I'm not alone though. This was the only show I'm currently watching that I've never seen a thread for as well so I was a little surprised when I saw this pop up.

>pervy Hayamin
I am awakened.

Threads for the first 3 episodes were pretty big, so you missed them. Otherwise:
>Sup Forums has adhd and couldn't follow the first 2 episodes at all and wanted the entire season to be introductions.
>First sub rip is always fucked up with poor video quality and the official sub group is full of shippers.
>Presence of Sugita-Sensei is enough to scare off /u/-fags but not significant enough for harem-fags.
>It has a lot of competition this season if you aren't already invested in the game.
I'm enjoying it a lot but I also play the game.

lewd

Could have said that it's just bland and boring shit.

Is this yuri?

There are good fights and blood in this series or is only fanservice?

Sad one

WIth this kind of budget? Probably only the last episode or so.

The game has a limited narration, but one of the cards implied that their fight was tough. Goddamn Mari is a badass.

You know, with this episode, I kinda wanna think that this image happened within this episode.

>Dat Urara's hips
UNF. Kokomilk may have the tits but damn Urara, that's some nice superstar hips you got there.

>72

Best episode so far, crazy lesbians are great. Damn all that Kurumi service too.

What makes Renge great is that she's really fucking blatant about it. None of that gay pseudo-shit that's always implied for Kanon and Shiho.