Why won't white people go back to Europe?

Why won't white people go back to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell them to let me in and grant me citizenship, I'll go.

At least we smile instead of trying to give some intimidating scowl. Blacks always trying to get into shit with people.

Only if we destroy all the infrastructure and everything whitey created so they can all crawl around like they did before whitey brought everything.

No room,we have filled our countries with africans.

Why won't niggers and shitskins go back to the middle east and africa?

Because white people are assholes!

they
>mingle in our politics
>scrutinize, intervene in and dictate our way of life
>incite ethnic segregation (divide & conquer)
>take advantages of our women
>molest and sodomize our children
>drive up housing costs
>spread degeneracy
>etc...

Mugabe sent them back and his country failed
You niggers need to admit you can't take care of yourselves
This proves it
Black Supremacy is a failure

fourth post best post

Because you can't just walk into Europe, there is a huge process for citizenship

I'll go back to Europe if all nonwhite people in Europe go back to their countries. UK without nonwhites would be a nice place to live, nanny state not withstanding.

The nigger film Wakanda showing nigger ethnostate (Africa already is an ethnostate and it's a shithole) with skyscrapers AND SHIT.
Reality is different

??????????????there are white people in ethiopia?????????

wanna do a trade?

don't tell them that though
africa is a very peaceful and prosperous country don't you know?

Ethiopia has internet? I'm genuinely shocked.

Yes it is.
Also Detroit, it's as nice as Wakanda.
Very peaceful place

because they built the countries they live in. If there are whites in Africa they should gtfo

Hello my fellow colonial. :)

sure you will.
>at least we back-stab non-suspecting victims instead of exposing our inherent violent and machiavellic nature
you don't need to convince me that white people are violently inclined, i believe you.
because most were brought their involuntarily and have no where to go back to. in other words, they're american as much as you are. but, on the contrary white people can fuck off anytime back to europe or america (except for the few italian, armernian and greek folks that are here)
fucking dindu

How does it make you feel knowing you are only in this position because arab dna?

It's very dumb to blame Africa being poor on Whites when you all have despots and dictators in power.
>but muh resources
Yes, Africa is extremely rich in resources but nobody exploits them.
Most African countries have dictators that only care about themselves and keeping the population as poor as they can. Mugabe was the same.
South-East Asia was once just as poor, now it's improving because they actually allow foreigners to exploit their resources and invest in the country.
Pic related Phnom Penh, Cambodia

see swear to god, they're everywhere! i've seen more white people here than i did in three years in central london.

That’s also the face we pulled when we sold you as slaves.

Why should white people give away conquered lands and why do brown people think they have any rights at all to set foot in our ancestral homelands?

The Mohammeds stole our native land and we can't go back

Because America was built by whites, it was an unsettled, undeveloped frontier when we showed up.

mate, please you're making yourself look like a buffoon
>ethiopia
>slaves
mate...
>ethiopia
>conquered land
mate...

they should leave then Jews will be amongst them already.

>>ethiopia
>>conquered land
We conquered you

who are these people? descendants of colonisers? where do they come from?

yeah, now you understand how we feel

Because niggers cant pay their debts by themselves.

Spamming "mate" is not an argument, nigger

Maybe for you nigger because you live in a shit filled crime ridden hell hole because blacks are attempting to run the government.

I work in service and far more whites smile and act friendly than niggers do. Even Asians and Hispanics are far more friendly.

For the vast majority of blacks there is no thank yous, no smiling back, no cordial conversation, the rolling of the eyes for me asking them to pull forward, the whinning inability to comprehend yes frying your chicken at one in the morning will take at least five minutes.

I've seen them unable to wait four minutes before deciding to waste everyone's time by yelling at me and the staff, seen them pass out in the fucking drive through in their car and had to have vehicles go around them, seen them continuously unable to comprehend basic math when I give them back their change and they think I stole from them. Then they always try to get free shit, lie about not receiving food blatantly, are for some reason ALWAYS talking on the phone loudly while I try to get them to order about things beyond what the other nigger speaking wants, and if they aren't doing that they're blasting their music so I can't hear anyone else ordering.

White people would LOVE to move back to Europe if it meant being done with niggers, but now they live there too as an invasive species.

>At least we smile instead
And behind that smile is the next mass shooter

because is full of muslims and niggers

mate...

Start with the Red Skins, they land hopped first, go back to fucking Asia.

posting photos of a dead italian soldier won't make disappear the hundred of thousands of gassed nigs

Referring to your question though, the whites of America built American civilisation. So to ask them to leave when those were the ones that built it and have the skills to maintain it is pointless.
More importantly why don’t blacks in America go back to Africa? Or the blacks in Europe go back to Africa? Europeans built civilisations in Africa and niggers didn’t maintain it, they went backwards. Back to the Stone Age, but with now guns and aids. So if you want whites to go back to Europe okay fine, but then all the blacks have to go back to Europe. And the blacks can’t have any aid of whites, knowing now they are dependent on it knowing they don’t have the ability to grow food with the little brain power they. Then, we’ll see who excels.

Pro-tip: Watch empire of dust.

just smear mud on your face, go to sweden and say you're a refugee

>go back to the middle east
New studies show that most Native american tribes had/have Semitic blood admixture. This rightful middle eastern clay.

Typical nigger reaction to a joke.
Also, not an argument.

Seriously listen to me this is important. Whites carry with them a disease thats called Jews where ever there are whites there are Jews who have infiltrated them. Hitler was a great man who tried to solve this problem and removed large amounts of jews from Europe but sadly many fled to infect other populations with their liberalism.

Gotta admit, that picture made me kek. You only ever see white people make that awkward half smile.

Mexicans are objectively worse than niggers and muslims

>Source?
Check out any of the latest cartel live skinning webms

If whites go back to Europe, America and the rest of the countries that they inhabit would turn into Africa in the space of a year at most.

nor is pulling shit out of your ass but here we are
ethiopia wasn't colonized, the dagos, armenian and greeks are the biggest diaspora here in addis. but 3rd, 4rth generation immigrants.
this >tfw guineas have to resort to cheats in order to win a war
typical white boi reaction to a joke
also, not an argument

The fact we owned you lot as slaves, owned your continent for hundreds of years and then you call us buffoons.
Oh okay.

>Italian victory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

>because most were brought their involuntarily

Here in the UK, most first generation black people came over as economic migrants from the Caribbean. Might explain why there's less tension between whites and blacks over here than there is in America.

Hell, far right groups in Britain seem to be more bothered about Polish migrants than black people.

wasn't aware that we had nostradamus amongst us.
way to make arguments without any premises, dude.

Why should we leave the nations we founded? They belong to us.

>Why won't white people go back to Europe?

Because Europe sucks.

>cheating
>in war
lmao

Also we were winning anyway. Gassing was just used to accelerate the process

One of my dads best friends was giant dude from the Bahamas. He got pulled over one night driving out of black town after dropping him off since they worked together. They said the only reason someone white would be there is to buy crack then searched his truck.

>The fact we owned you lot as slaves, owned your continent for hundreds of years and then you call us buffoons.
Oh okay.
can't even spot that fucking ethiopia is grayed out
mattteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

>next mass shooter
Every white one is a literally mentally unsound person with actual diagnosed disorders.

Every black shooter is just a black shooter cause it's in their nature to be violent. You explain to me why less than ten percent of the US population do over half of the homicides then.

why are Ethiopians so ugly?

>i've seen more white people here than i did in three years in central london

aye, best answers so far
hence why you need to justify it, right?
fucking spaghetti nigger, face the music! your country sucks ass

To the victor goes the spoils of war,now go and suck Arab dick nigger.

>fucking spaghetti nigger, face the music! your country sucks ass
still better than Ethiopia. You should have sticked with us ahahah

Whites aren't better either. You are autistic not necessarily smart, meanwhile Jews are truly smart but you chimp at them.

sure, once all the nonwhites in europe gtfo

>and suck Arab dick nigger
>meme flag
>Likely hiding the fact he's German
>Likely projecting his daily activities

Nah. Make us faggot. Lol

I hope we “oppress” more of you shitstains. Best part of history desu

>why are Ethiopians so ugly?
>posts a somalian guy's picture
dindu much?!?
stick we did alright! i've been slaying italian pucci for a decade +

Fucking LOL, South Americans are literally mixed and stained with nigger genes.

Europe is full.
Also America would instantly turn into a shithole

How big is your dicc?

I've been wondering the same about black people, why can't they leave us alone and leave europe ?

Ah Jeez, a faggot.....

Jews are truly the master race despite Israel having the average IQ of 90 and having hardly any inventors or scientists worth mentioning apart from "muh Einstein" and "muh Peace prices"

Ethiopea wishing you all the best with the renaisance dam, screw egypt.

>implying there is anything in Ethiopia
Go on, tell me about the glorious achievements your country has brought to the world then.

That's racist. In Africa they may have borders but in antifa I mean America we don't believe in borders. All browns are welcome here, you don't even have to apply for citizenship, just walk on in!

Average Ethiopian IQ-62

>implying that there's a difference

you are all low IQ shitskin niggers

>europe is rich and can very easily accommodate many people
>africa isn't
Think Pierre, it's not difficult.

brown skinned melanin having mutha fucka thinks assholes is white..look in the mirror niqqua. Your brown like a shit stain, like an asshole.

Why won't horn of africa niggers just go back to africa?

>despite Israel having the average IQ of 90 and having hardly any inventors or scientists worth mentioning
I think muh controlling 50% of the worlds positions of power despite being 2% of the world population is fair compensation

Why won't black people go back to Ethiopia?

I've sent 1000 wrist watches to ethiopia and all I've got was a letter with "thanks for the belts" . . .

Why won't negroes emigrate back to their desert wastelands?

Why are Ethiopians such IQ deficient dung burners OP?

A snake killing a man in his sleep does not make the snake superior to the man

>we wuz
you didn't shit
you lost to greece and failed the africa campaign
fuck you

jk I love you pastanigger :3

>Peru
>African genes
We aren't Colombia, Venezuela or America. Anyway, your race is dying and everyone knows it.

>i've been slaying italian pucci for a decade +
NOOOOOOOO ITALIAN PUSSY IS ONLY FOR SWEDISH VIKINGS!!!

Jews have won tons nobel prizes.
In tons of fields.
Just saying man. If you are going to try and make a point you should at least check to see if you are wrong or not.

sounds mostly like you're naming (((them))).

I am violently laughing at your minority complex.

If a man has a forked tongue that makes him a snake. If a man lie in the grass, him be a snake.

>nobel prizes
>giving a shit about a popularity contest

I guess you think that Obama was the most peaceful President ever too but that's not even true