A Russian troll factory had a $1.25 million monthly budget to interfere in the 2016 US election

A Russian troll factory had a $1.25 million monthly budget to interfere in the 2016 US election

businessinsider.com/russian-troll-farm-spent-millions-on-election-interference-2018-2

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html
businessinsider.com/russian-troll-farm-spent-millions-on-election-interference-2018-2
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/16/586361956/as-an-american-tragedy-unfolds-russian-agents-sow-discord-online
web.archive.org/web/20180130074706/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's nothing compared to what Israel spends on propaganda on Sup Forums

How big was the budget that CNN used to influence the 2016 election?

How much money did Hillary Clinton spend on the Russian dossier

hahahahah

how the fuck is trolling interference

It stops NO ONE from voting the way they want to. Unless your addle brained. Are you saying the majority of american's are stupid?
if so, why do they have the right to vote then? If they can be persuaded so easily?!

Maybe it's time to start IQ voting. Write an IQ test and if you get a certain threshold you get your voters card. If you do not, you do not get the right to vote.

lol that's not even the gas for trumps jet

hillary had a bigger budget than that dedicated just to buying new pants suits

why are they trying to make people angry at the russians? honestly, what's with the russia hate? i actually like them. they have the most manly president on the face of the earth and their vodka is top notch. why can't israel be the fucking scapegoat for once?

15 million dollars a year
for 100 staff
I.T.
and 13 trolls?
AND SHE STILL LOST?

this is why we need voter I.D.s, so this can never happen again.

>t. russian

Black dick is expensive.

Fuck all Russians lets fucking end this, nuclear war bitches turn that shithole country green fry em all.

>implying you don't enjoy the BBC threads

$1.25? That's not that much. Have you heard about Q? He talks about the Rothschilds and George Soros. I'm betting they have something do with interference.

How much did George Soros spend on Hillary, and still fucking lost? Dems ran a horrible, reprehensible, global elite, evil and despotic cunt for candidate but it's MUH RUSSIA

pottery

>so much edge
>meme flag

Go back to /b

They actually say that minorities were duped into not voting for Hillary because a russian dude posted a meme on twatter
>As part of their efforts, the defendants also allegedly encouraged minority groups to either not vote for in the election or to vote for a third-party candidate.

>Both actions would have hurt Clinton, who received significant support from minority voters.
cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russians-indicted-in-special-counsel-robert-muellers-probe.html

>businessinsider
Good joke. Let me hear another one. How about
>Mexican mestizos pass as white in America
When a blonde west Russian man is a Tatar rape baby but your news report the most deformed spic as a white.

Your professional reporters are sensationalist shitheads

shit and I did it for free.

Yeah and how much did David Brock spend on Media Matters and Shareblue

>businessinsider.com/russian-troll-farm-spent-millions-on-election-interference-2018-2

Welcome to Business Insider UK, It looks like you're using an ad blocker.

And nobody mentions the millions spent by ShariaBlue or the billions continuously spent by Soros and his organizations?

I never really "got" how there was all that much intense hatred for these people when none of us have ever met in person any of the people we talk about and they never said anything that made you think they were the devil.

like honestly?

oh god, they actually attribute the /cfg/ shitposting to a russian troll company.
They really can't into the interwebs

>implying anyone would need to spend money on that when Sup Forums users on every single board will do it for free under the guise of irony coupled with an addiction to (You)s

Not to mention AIPAC, nothing to see there

and yet CTR, Shartblue and Bluewaffle wave are working the site as we speak
funny

Who cares. The US media troll companies spent hundreds of millions. Literally spent so much their networks are failing.

So why didn't the FBI or other agencies reveal this publicly while the election was taking place?

Oh right, the (((bipartisan war hawks))) were waiting for the right opportunity to give (you) a reason to start a war with Russia.

The alphabet soup time and again engages in false flags to destabalize foreign nations and start neo kike wars.

I wonder what the dollar value was for all the interference (shitposting) I did with a fake twitter account larping as a college aged white girl. That account had over a thousand followers and I was getting nearly 100,000 impressions per day during the election.

I shoulda talked to the Russians to get paid for it. I’m reality I did it to spite John Oliver and company for trying to influence the Canadian Elections in 2015.

The Russians bought anti-trump ads.

where do they pull that figure from?

What is the proof given?
I can post anything about any politic of any country of this world. How can you infer interference from my opinions to your results?
It's like I motivated Liverpool to win match by posting and supporting them on social media.
WTF

Russians should've payed us instead, it's not like russians invented internet culture or anything

>foreign country releases truthful information about a presidential candidate that has yet to be disputed by anyone to this very day in order for the American people to be more well-informed about the people they're being asked to vote between
>this is somehow "interference"
>this is somehow a bad thing

>spent millions
>1.25 million

It's all about inciting American's to hate each other instead of cooperating.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/16/586361956/as-an-american-tragedy-unfolds-russian-agents-sow-discord-online
In order to win, we have to compromise with each other.

>Russians should've payed us instead
No comment.

This is the downfall of high IQ city people.

fuck and they didn't even hire me.

what is the point in living.
lmao

or NBC,CBS or MSNBC...etcc?? Hillary had quite the arsenal behind her and still lost...13 internet Russian trolls really did make a huge impact...the DNC was taken down by 13 shit posters

Money can buy airtime but not something to say. Witness MSNBC.

>How big was the budget that CNN used to influence the 2016 election?

Probably about the same as the Fox “News” budget to influence the 2016 election.

acutally Fox was against Trump... remeber the primaries? even if Fox was for Trump thats one against everyone else....dont be naive...

Saudis and their companies paid one third of Hillary's campaign.

David and Goliath...and 13 Russian shit posters

>It stops NO ONE from voting the way they want
You overestimate the intelligence of the average American. These are the people who will take Fox news as gospel truth

so your saying the rest of liberal MSM wasnt supporting Hilary? and these are national networks....not cable

>JIDF
I haven't heard that in a while. I thought /leftypol/ replaced these guys as Sup Forumss boogeyman

Post Khazar milkers pls

GIB KHAZAR MILKERS AND I WILL DIE FOR ISRAEL

you give yourself way too much credit

Shariablue is the main enemy but there's other shills organizations too.

long boi

lel I have done this before for the (you)s

You do it because Brock pays you. Are you Oliver or Matthew?

Matthew, ya got me user

Sadly I don't have time to dump more.

Newest round of bullshit.

You're not fooling anyone with your flag, rabbi.

this whole "Russian" investigation has got us...(A)someone lieing to the FBI and (B) 13 internet Russian trolls...wow! Trump should make this public how much this has cost tax payers money

This. I bet there's a trillion somewhere already.
RIP kikepockets

I am still waiting on my fucking check!

The investigation isn't over sweetie

This guy gets it

Writing a whole bunch of delusional shit will win for them. Just like in November, 2016. The biggest problem with leftists is that they are so delusional that they see and read and hear what they want to see, not what is actually written or said. They are broken and useless people, and need to be exterminated.

That's actually 13 Russian spies running a farm of 80 internet trolls.

Also you forgot Flynn (he only has a plea deal for lying in an interview, but he actually did more shit including lying in a background check and operating as a foreign agent without registering and possibly participating in a kidnap plot), Manafort, Gates, and whoever they flip on.

Also that guy in California that helped the Russians get fake IDs, but I don't see why we would be concerned about that, amirite?

I always see MSM brainwashed faggots claim that peoples think FOX news as gospel or whatever as something derogatory, when I literally never see anyone else ever claim such or even affirm such a thing in any way whatsoever. Especially here, which is supposedly the bastion of ring wingers nowadays if you are to believe the MSM.

That is obviously disregarding the obvious fact that FOX news are literally part of the gang who specialize in spouting fake news but larping as ring wind while doing so to convince dumb asses this is what all rep think (protip do you partisan dipshit: It has nothing to do with it, its corruption which scale goes beyond the limitations of political ideals. Both democrats and republicans politicians are going to get ousted as corrupt), which was owned for the longest time by a corrupt Saudi Prince and is nothing more than a scarecrow, just like Alex Jones.

>implying they're not the same

Yes, just a coincidence that the JIDF entirely disappears from this board (and the internet for the most part) when the most hardcore Zionist politician of all time runs for office.

>they are so delusional that they see and read and hear what they want to see
The irony. Tell me again how the school shooter was a Democrat? How Heather Heyer died of a heart attack?

>Fuck White People!
>Why wont white people vote for me?
>IT WAS DAH RUSSIANSSSS

How there is a pedo ring operating out of a fucking pizza restaurant etc. etc.

>web.archive.org/web/20180130074706/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5
interfering in elections is only bad when it happens to the USA.

Funny thing is that the big scary Russian hackers turned out to be thirteen shitposters. So dems went all the way from "the election was hacked" to "Russians shitposted too much"

IT WAS A NOTHING BURGER, SOYIM

we're white, you slavic subhuman

323 million Americans were brainwashed by 13 Russians and their "extravagant" network of 100 people....WOW!

I don't know about all the pizza gate shit, but 60k for hotdogs is suspicious

They got busted for ID theft + financial fraud.

Because they pretended to be Americans to finance Facebook ads so it looked authentically American.

It's not actually the shilling that they're charged with.

What was heather heyer's cause of death? DO you have a copy of their medical examiner's report? How about that 98% chance of Hillary winning? What about that recount? What about those faithless electors? What about that evolution does not work with hominids? What about your sex being whatever you say it is? The list goes on. Leftists are WRONG about everything. It is why they want to be taken care of by the government. They are too stupid and lazy to support themselves.

No we are not my brown fellow

Do all of the pro Hillary shitposters from foreign who infested this board during 2016 count as foreign nationals interfering in our election? What about foreign nationals who posted on other boards?

That's it? That's all it takes to interfere with an election? Just over $1 million? Even Zimbabwe can afford to interfere with American elections at that price.

She did die of a heart attack though...

This

>The Russians allegedly posed as Americans to operate bogus social media accounts, buy advertisements and stage political rallies. They stole the identities of real people in the US to post online and built computer systems in the US to hide the Russian origin of their activity, according prosecutors.

This isn't just some people shitposting on Sup Forums

She didn't. Blunt force trauma.

so people not from the USA cant support their opinion about who they support to be president of the USA? keep in mind...the internet is worldwide, not just the USA.....Sup Forums is a perfect example