Why are the Yanks so genetically poisoned?

What happened?

Is his disease an American isolated case?

feed a bogan every day and you'll get an American

legalized miscegenation

Miscegenation, high fructose corn syrup, zero fiber intake, mouthbreathing as opposed to breathing through the nose

>actor/fake/not real/false/illusion
>what happened
literally nothing

la creatura

>La creatura

fuck a burger in the ass every day and you'll get a stupid leaf

>One kid with a facial bone disease represents 327 million people
knifey spoony yourself

Jew again?

Says the resident of a prison colony presently being overrun by mongrel races who bleed your social welfare system and rape your children

Same water they drink, use for washing etc is that which turns the frogs gay

That freak has good comedic timing

Lol, remember a couple months back when a Muslim immigrant drove his car into a bunch of aussies? And the government refused to call it a terrorist attack? Haha aussies are such cucks

ITT: Pathetic excuses for human beings being mad at a child for making more money than they will in their entire lives.

I love it.
Your tears sustain me.

>Why
>Monsanto is damaging their dna for the (((cancer industry)))

please tell me these are photoshopped

inbreeding, ill-breeding, poverty, massive ignorance, negro and native american admixture, total lack of culture outside the jewish entertainment box.

forgot to mention our food supply.
it's really upsetting how much blatantly carcinogenic ingredients get put into shit the seemingly the most basic things.

just woke up, cant type

what time is it?

I'm starting to think there could be something to this...

el goblino.....

Fuck off, I never thought I would see a white country with as many stupid, fat, and ignorant white people, then I visited Australia. Like 30-40% of your population is bogans, even worse than rednecks in the US.

el blanco negro!

>overrun by mongrel races who bleed your social welfare system and rape your children

sounds like America

Looking forward to when you lose your independence?

I have a friend who owns a bed and breakfast. She hates getting Australian guests because they steal everything, even the forks and spoons off the table

Don't care, not Taiwanese. My country is dead to me and I have nothing to lose.

he's Sicilian

lol wtf, how does he have blue eyes and his skin lightened. Last time i remember him he had brown eyes and browner skin. Photoshop has to be removed.