Flat Earth?

Ok, so lastly i've seen that a lot of people have been arguing about the earth being flat or not.

But my question here is, does it really matter?

I mean it doesnt affect my life in ANY way.

I think arguing about that is just a waste of time.

Do YOU think it is a waste of time?

Yep. Impossible to argue against facts.

>Do YOU think it is a waste of time?
yes
I mean, even if somehow eart is flat.
So what? Jews still will be jewing and nigs nigging

if it's true, it means that just about everything you know or have heard of about science is a lie, and all the scientists are in on it.

the earth is golf ball shaped
we live in one of 336 water filled dimples separated by ice
none of the other dimples know about each other
the jews control the super sphere

i think Sup Forums is last place where people take something as a fact because someone with authority said so.
But even so, what the point?

Does it REALLY matter if the Jews control everything? I mean, its not like we can do anything about it.

jews control everything
>white genocide
>1984 tier laws
>degeneracy
earth is flat
>earth is just flat

>Pole
>Implying he is not a fucking jew slav-nigger

>fact because someone with authority said so.
see that's not how science is supposed to work. it's supposed to work by getting repeatable results (or non-repeatable, depending) using controlled and repeatable conditions. if the earth is flat and 'they've' been hiding it, even that is a lie.

that's what really gets me up the wall.
>the scientists
As if scientist is a cult you get into once you finished the scientist brainwashing program or smth.

People who can't into freshman level math but really know what's going on and it's all a conspiracy.

these mom science, it says here on yt, pathologically contrarian people drive me nuts.
And the minute you start to argue you already lost.

Or it could just be an elaborate roll to get people to believe in it

>I think arguing about that is just a waste of time.
like politics?

If people know the earth is flat that proves the existence of God.

> jew slav-nigger
the sheer fact that coming from you make me laugh

Also science is a religion to invent things that have already existed to challenge God. It is a religion of alternative ways without using what God created.

Flat earthers maybe the only subset of Sup Forums who are even dumber than the Christians

Hey

lol, those flat earth believer have no real faith.
If you could prove existence of god with science that makes him no god, but just really powerful creature

This is what I don't understand about flat-earthers. There is literally no reason to convince people the Earth is flat. Am I seriously supposed to believe that for over 2000 years, all across the globe, millions of people lied about the Earth's shape, never once having someone leak the truth, all for a prank?

Flat earth theory is for absolute morons
Constellations in the north/south hemisphere are different. Can't see the North Star in Brazil for example.

Sorry, I don't understand your fag KURWAspeak. Could you repeat in some human language?

not directed at you.
whenever flat earthers argue they call out 'the scientists'. Like it is a cult. Drives me nuts

>but just really powerful creature

That is the goal of science? To make an artificial God more powerful than the creator. What do you think they're doing with AI and playing with particles?

When you've hit the schizophrenic level of paranoia of a flat earther, posts like yours (any post that contradicts their moron belief) are just dismissed as Jew-lies or something

They literally don't understand what science is

It's a method, people. A way to test an idea. I wish you all had passed the 7th grade...

The globalists would love for people to believe Earth is flat because if there is no outer space then there is nowhere for people to escape a global government.

I know, but at least it will provide some ammo to a poor bastard that has to engage a flat earth tard for at least a brief moment.

Happened to me, moron at a dinner party started with his flat earth shit, when I dropped the constellation truth bomb, the fruitcake recoiled in horror...had such a stupid answer that everybody laughed at his stupid ass

I don't think they want people to believe that, because that level of ignorance makes people economically useless for anything other than packing crates

>earth is flat
>jews control everything
>rich ppl torture kids
>truth is stranger than fiction

This implies that one day you'll be able to go to ""mars"" and live a globalist free life and start all over again and have a chance to become the new Jews.

Well my friend that will never happen because outer space does not exist. Elon musk and all the scientist puppets will keep on lingering on the space meme until they get a chance at nuclear hellfire and set back civilization another 500 years to which the meme will be repeated again and again.

Or until they get the to the point where they can finally kill the creator.

Wait so Mars and space itself are made up too?

In seriousness, I'll refrain from belittling you for a moment: where the hell do you get these ideas?

I'll take shit that diddnt happen for 500 alex

The argument for that is the dome or firmament being a refractive lens and flipping your view upside down depending on your vantage point. Surprised he didn’t know this one. I’m personally not sold but it’s a good thought experiment to challenge your beliefs

Ah...so you are one of those people that has never traveled or read a book that did not come with large illustrations

If my view is upside down, why is it that I have the southern crux and no northern star. My upside view would still allow me to see a northern star.

That is why people laugh at flat earth folks. The night sky in the Southern hemisphere is not reversed, it is totally different.

Books are for faggot and only faggots read books. STOP READING BOOKS user!

Earth is flat, and I can prove it

>slide
slide

>I mean it doesnt affect my life in ANY way.
Unless we end up at war with North Korea and you have to worry about ballistic trajectories.

The southern hemisphere is full of subhuman niggers and shit skins that no one would believe anyways

Where do you get the idea that you'll be able to go millions of miles away from globalist control to a freshly new made Earth so you can have a new life and populate it with new laws and no shackles? How would anyone stop someone from completely going rogue and taking over that planet as it slowly terraforms itself? You act as if this new planet will be a paradise for all White men to retreat to.

If it sounds too good to be true then it is. You're here forever. You're bound here forever. You are never leaving this place.

I will burn them all in a bonfire and chant around said bonfire, hooting like a wild indjun

thanks user, you saved my life

Also before you say
>how can 1 person do something like that

Look at Chinas history. 1 man changed a lot.

>checked
Check

M,m,must be a vanishing point thing then

Just wondering since you seem to know astronomy if you have seen the WMAP projections and have any thought on Earth or our solar system being in a special place in the universe

>join one side

So your Anglo buddies in Australia and South Africa are subhuman?

Burger education....god wept.

>he doesn't believe in the time cube