Previously:

IMPORTANT
Rules:
-Don't talk about IQ
-Must be white
-IQ greater than 130
-Post IQ in “name” cell

Today's agenda:
True things you aren't allowed to say: if it weren't for colonialism, inner-city violence would be relegated to tribal people in Africa. They would be living in mud huts indefinitely if Europeans hadn't interfered with their ecology.

Is the joke of "Blank Panther" the continental separation between black people and the glib facsimile consequent in the transposition of world conquering white men of their poverty natured subjects? The Congo is remotely distant to Oslo with gradations of barbarity , Arabian conquest of Africa's best people is pious testament to the Sub-Saharan African's ability to be less than a roach. The uncanny valley of such distant peopl is marked in the cartoonishness of their sincerity.

The utterly false human/animal duality, estrogen profile in cow's milk, and information integration in mammal brains.

Exit question: Is Richard Spencer an opportunist faggot with no interest in the lives of the people he claims to support? Correct answer: Yes, his half-baked nationalism for a nation that is all but dead, destroyed by the Bush and Clinton dynasties and subversive immigration policy, is a play to stupid people who still believe in the lie of The United States of America, as is his appeal to a collective identity of American white people; my people have no relation to the fat Anglo hoardes that fill out the shitty towns specked across middle America. The inevitability of Balkanization on the continental United States is evident by the reality of Texas' impending Mexification. When it flips blue the necessary response of its subverted people is liberation through secession after which every other non-cucked American will take up arms against this desecrated nation as a true declaration of blood and soil's primacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170723031428/http://ropeculture.org/2016/05/06/anti-intellectualism/
theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MUH IQ is over 9k and my dick is 30cm on swing.

>Oslo with gradations of barbarity , Arabian
>barbarity , Arabian
>barbarity ,
> ,

You fucked up. Get out.

Ah fuck me, I copy and pasted a rough draft. You get the idea though, right?

>158 IQ
Having such a superior IQ, you'd obviously be aware that such an assertion needs to be backed by timestamped proof, right?

tfw to smart to be in these threads

Everyone in this thread needs to read this

web.archive.org/web/20170723031428/http://ropeculture.org/2016/05/06/anti-intellectualism/

>post IQ in name cell
You're either a larping retard or a 158 IQ'er with a sick sense of humor if you think this thread is going anywhere besides meme city.

>Nords
>High IQ

That's a good point. They are for German raping.

>American
>White
>Uncommon

Nord is a race
American is a nationality

go back to pleb_dit

Pfft, in skyrim you dumb mutt.

>estrogen profile in cow's milk,
What is this about? I probably get half of my energy and most of my protein from milk.

Also, post more pretty blondes. I'm aroused by pretty blondes with big breasts. And by pretty blondes with small breasts. And anything in between.

Never taken an iq test Where do I go?

BTW, all the online ones are fake and gay. If you took one of those thinking "OMG muh genius" then I have some bad news.

He seems to be doing what he's complaining about

Drumpf supporter here

I took a real one and an online one and got basically the same result. Sorry to say, but I've got some bad news for you. You talk out of your ass about things which you are ignorant of.

Pretty smart and I find it almost impossible to communicate anything to others. Does that get better at some point for you true geniuses? Also I agree with most of your various unsourced claims.

>Today's agenda:
ok so my bellybutton is red from me picking at it constantly but when i watch vids on youtube regardless of who it is i pick my bellybutton and pretend im violating their anus

i cant stop. it only takes 3 weeks to form a routine pattern for humans and i think my bellybutton is infected now. should i just buy some hydrogen peroxide or should i ignore it and hope that god fixes my bellybutton

>-Don't talk about IQ
>-IQ greater than 130
retard

Also wtf is up with the black panther question?
it doesn't make any sense, your brain must be fried.

The only thing one should take from Sup Forums when writing or reading about shitty capeshit movies and hollywood propaganda is that they bully and provoke people with racism and feminism and other political / ideological themes to make people talk about it, because when people react from an emotional pov they're bound to be more heated about said topic.
so marketing fuckers use this to gain attention, because negative attention is better than no attention and that is called advertisement
hollywood is so jewish, so corrupt, it boggles my mind how these people are able to live in their fantasy world.
I bet if you take away their drugs, not their money just the drugs they'd commit suicide after a few days collectively.
Bunch of fucked up weirdo's.

leave, Tyrone

Stupid people ruin everything.

t. beta male fantacizing about his waifu

The only masculine fantasy is one of domination.

>had many girls with many different shades of skin fauning over him
Uh, obviously white men are the most beautiful people on earth and of course brown women love us.

>I'm pail as fuck irish/polish and have had dark southern mediteranean girls,arabic,white, Mexican,
Your pale skin is an advantage because it makes you more attractive due to the vividity of your expressions due to the sharp contrast between your blue eyes, red lips, and white skin. White faces are the most expressive because you can clearly see . White people are trustworthy because their faces reveal everything they're thinking. If you were in a group of dark, male Italians, they would be very aggressive toward you and lack respect because of their perceived openness of you.

> your negative attitude toward society and those sweatpants have NOTHING to do with it
A negative attitude can only result from a failed society. In a society that works everyone believes in and fully supports it because they are getting all of their needs meet. In shitty, multiculty America most of people's needs aren't met. This is the result of fractured communities that have been decimated by heterogeneity in ethnicity and culture.

Who are you quoting?

>I probably get half of my energy and most of my protein from milk.

Sorry to break it to you, but that shit is chock full of mammal estrogen. You are killing your gains, libido, and masculinity.

/sci/

>In the past I’ve written about how truth is not limited to the intellect. There are certain things which you can’t really explain, but only experience. The most obvious being art. With this fact we must expand on this train of thought, and this leads us to a clash with intellectuals.
Horrible writing

Contribute something and see how well it's received

Its a soyboys smearing milk, the estrogen in milk is so low you can chug that shit for serious gains milky is goodie.

>Iq not high enough to comprehend coincidences.

I hate citing the guardian but this isn't really political.

theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

I am also very high IQ spicimin. You wann be friends?

>high IQ
>supposedly over 130
>hasn't figured out e-celebs are controlled opposition yet
Lol get out faggot. IQ is literally a jewish scam.

Caring about your IQ will only impede you. If you think you're so smart then do something in life instead of boasting about it online.

Everytime you or someone else approaches another one there is a motive. If your only motive is to show off how smart to justify yourself to your peers to preserve your ego then you'll come off as autistic

what the fuck are you trying to achieve OP

Online results are inaccurate as fuck. The ones I've taken have given me a score +/-1 std around my irl test results.

>I find it almost impossible to communicate anything to others.
You need to find things you're passionate about, and it'll come naturally. For instance, I often think about putting my penis between this girl's mammaries. It's that easy to talk, when you're interested in the subject.

I believe you. Mostly because I don't bother trying to change my habits. But also because milk is probably the easiest source of protein.

>Nord is a race
>Confusing race with an ethnic group
You dont belong in this thread, brainlet

i thought this was a high IQ thread

Obviously not all online IQ tests are created the same, but to oust all of them as invalid is foolish. Raven's progressive matrices are a tried and true method and you can find them anywhere online.

Raven's progressive matrices?

Go with god based user.

It's not a boast. It's a way of attempting to filter out the people who won't contribute anything to the discussion. Only the insecure treat citing one's own IQ as a boast.

>when you answer your own questions

If you have to cite your IQ as a source to hold an opinion then you're insecure about your opinion or know it to be wrong in the back of your head

Getting an infection from your bellybutton is a great way to kill yourself. It's a source for all kinds of exotic bacteria, and it's in close proximity to most of your important organs. So, you know, keep digging.

>as a source to hold an opinion
What? That's not even what I said. I don't know WHAT the fuck that means anyway. I said it's a means of filtering out those who won't contribute to the discussion.

There is no difference in the weight of a single object measured at the earth's equator and then at the north pole.

Because we can prove that centrifugal force exists and the 1.655 newtons of centrifugal force that should be countering gravity at the equator are not present it follows therefore:

The earth is not spinning .

>Cow's milk is full of mammal estrogen which is killing your gains

Source?

Also, is whey protein isolate ok or is that infected too?

>-IQ greater than 130
In what scale and measured in what circumstances?
Are you talking Wechsler, Stanford-Binet or Cattel?
Because your 158 sounds like some Cattel e-statting,

>Poo with IQ > 180 reporting in
sad for your brainlet

There is a measurable difference, but it's only tangentially due to the spinning. Earth is flatter on poles, so the gravity is slightly higher there. The flatness is due to the centripetal force trying to pull earth apart at about equator.

>-Don't talk about IQ
>-Must be white
>-IQ greater than 130
>-Post IQ in “name” cell

Telling high IQ what to do... Yea, it doesn't work like that.

>Is Richard Spencer an opportunist faggot
? Richard Spencer in an OP/High IQ/ muzz b whyt!

This thread is kind of like MENSA having dues to be in their "organization". You pay and sustain their existence, "OF FUCKING COURSE YOUR A GENIUS!"

>t. high IQ

>Sorry to break it to you, but that shit is chock full of mammal estrogen. You are killing your gains, libido, and masculinity.

Answer me this: can you outbench your WAIS result in kg?
If no, then drink some fucking milk, you pansy. Women outlift you.

It's litterally what people in these threads do. Look at OP

Foood scientist here, they don't know what they are talking about.

Self serving threads full of wannabe posters with no verifiable proof of their being.
Bravo.

>t.
>dick is 18 feet long

I don't know my IQ.
Can I give you my address and social security number instead?

>Foood scientist here
What the fuck is a food scientist?

Check'd.

130 IQ people are the niggers among smart men

>18 foot long
My dick is soon to be a measure to surpass light years, just because they scientific method is scaring normies away from physics.

>Raven's progressive matrices?
Yeah, that's what most online tests tend to use. But most online tests use too few items for an accurate measurement.

I think I maxed out one of the spatial sub tests when I did it irl. Got lower scores on speed. Can't remember if I did WAIS-III or IV.

lol

Nice pic

>your brain must be fried
I was fried when I wrote it, but edited that into a succinct idea. Too bad I posted the original draft instead of the proper version
>Is the joke of "Blank Panther" the continental separation between black people and the glib facsimile consequent in the transposition of world conquering white men with their poverty natured subjects? The Congo is remotely distant to Oslo marked with gradations of barbarity, the Arabian conquest of Africa's best people being pious testament to the Sub-Saharan African's ability to be less than a roach. The uncanny valley of such distant people is most evident in the cartoonishness of their sincerity.

>Bunch of fucked up weirdo's
Yeah dude, have you read Less Than Zero?

>the estrogen in milk is so low you can chug that shit for serious gains milky is goodie
Yeah I'm the soy boy as you ingest actual estrogen.

>e-celebs are controlled opposition yet
Dude, those Youtube streams are spreading white consciousness and wakefulness on the JQ. The argument is on our side and it will spread through broadcasted internet debates.

Inspiring good ideas.

Lol, it's a meme from the altright.com podcast.

Whey is fine, but you should switch to unsweetened almond, coconut and cashew milks. The saturated fat from coconuts promotes testosterone production so you can begin to undue damage from the dairy jew.

HOLY SHIT DUDE READ THE RULES

Contribute something

>Telling high IQ what to do... Yea, it doesn't work like that
lol

>retarded meathead rants in front of me
>mfw

>with no verifiable proof of their being
The quality of my post is a testament to my intelligence. Relative to yours my iq is in excess of 200.

How about posting novel solutions to real world problems in America?

TRUE

>Don't talk about IQ
>IQ Thread

>muh genius IQ
PROVE that you have a high IQ by correctly answering this question in less than 3 minutes.

>True things you aren't allowed to say
In the times we live in, Social Darwinist co-op is an advantage rather than a disadvantage.
Only in a theoretically homogeneous, altruist society of ascended beings we can switch to a proto welfare State. It still would teach laziness and leeching to the population. Therefore, helping the weak and not teach them to be strong is counterproductive.

>Is the joke of "Blank Panther" the continental separation between black people and the glib facsimile consequent in the transposition of world conquering white men of their poverty natured subjects?

They're reaching their own level of segregation, this time with nobody to stop them from doing it.

>The utterly false human/animal duality, estrogen profile in cow's milk, and information integration in mammal brains.

Dairy is not bad at all. Only the modern, merchandised version of dairy is. Grass fed, naturally and ethically bred animals overproduce the benefits of those in crowded farms, fed with corn and filled with estrogen-stimulating medications. Remember that the conquerors of the ancient world, the Indoeuropeans, were a dairy-producing tribe.

>Is Richard Spencer an opportunist faggot with no interest in the lives of the people he claims to support?

Controlled opposition, macdonaldized nationalism. By making a fool of himself and his followers, he contributes to the disencouragement of nationalist causes. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a deep state agent.

He runs 30 year predictive models on flavor.
The future does not look good.

>with no verifiable proof of their being.
What is this, then? Check mate, atheists.

Same here
The problems encountered with other races are linked to genetics and genetics only. Some may argue it is not true, and that environment and culture play a role. Which is partially true, but these are the products, with a bit of hazard since human are not fully rational, of the intelligence and behaviour of said people. If we follow the theory of evolution, intelligence, which is one of the main factors (with opposable thumbs) that allowed a fragile ape to become the ultimate dominant species, is directly linked to genes. Otherwise, we could raise the intelligence of any creature to human level. Fact is the opposite. There is also no reason that all human groups reached equivalent intelligence, and empiric observation, like comparing africa to asia, for example, confirms it.
As a consequence, we have different sub-species of "modern man", with different levels of creativity, intelligence, physical aptitudes, self-control, etc. The violence witnessed in black ghetto is just a return to their genuine behaviour, but fueled to eleven by tools and products the blacks could never have access if we did not shared them. They are less intelligent, and resort to violence more often, since it is simple enough for them. Add to this drugs, food in abundance, and very low level of responsability, the welfare state providing, and you have a recipe for disaster. For north africans and arabs, the cause of their behaviour is also genetic, but self inflicted. Centuries of inbreeding had the consequence of making them not only dumber, but also mentally instable. Add to this disaster islam, and envy for the western achievements, and the predictable result is there.
Nothing of this can be fixed by education or politics. It's genetical, and only natural selection can fix it. With isolation for dozens of thousands of year. And it is a possibility, not a certitude, since, it fact, it could become worse.
The solution is sterilization and eugenics.

IQ be raciss

I have a discussion in my gen psychology class, asking if IQ can be raised. It cant, right?

130 IQ is the maximum amount you can get verified, unless you take a 2+ hour one-on-one test with verbal components, which rules out us socialy awkward autists.
Unless you're one of those people who flaunt Cattel test results and quarter squats.

D

10 sec

>>retarded meathead rants in front of me
>>mfw
You're the one who brought up gains, when you have none. Xenoestrogens from food don't actually matter if you lift. Plastic has more effect and it's everywhere.

D.

A xor B, B xor C

you cannot accurately measure your IQ with an online test. standardized IQ tests have a verbal component that can't be administered online, and aren't part of the shitty free online ones. there's also a working memory and processing speed component that has to be administered in person.
>i took a real one
what assessment were you given?

Everything is pushing directionally right.

I just fucked myself in the ass with my gf's huge dildo. Orgasm was amazing, still feel like microorgasms all over my body.

Salam

Person in my class thinks you can go from clinically retarded levels of IQ to genius level, due to neuroplasticity.

No, it can, but not significantly. IQ comes down to childhood stimulation, genetics, and health.

I am able to decompress spacetime with bioelectromagnetic fields via self-induced recurrent isolated sleep paralysis. IQ is different when one does this. Information is not retained like it would be if you downloaded a file from the internet. It's like a personal cloud and is connected to every piece of reality, in every form possible, including other clouds (you). Although it is possible to raise your waking IQ by doing this, the raw data cannot be understood using any known lexicons.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

I'll get that blasted hedgehog

They are literally using fascism against you. Don't turn "our ideology" into a hippie movement 2.0. It's bad enough we can't come to terms with anything as it is, all of those YouTube faggots are wasting people's time on a false dichotomy. They intend to rule by proxy and via internal conflict. Trosky. Permanent revolution, remember?

"IQ" is literally Genes + Nutrition. It can be raised but not much. Then again, IQ is way too simplistic to determine complexity. It's a way of measuring how "fast you learn", not how smart you are. Even less how much you know and even ever so less how wise you are. Yes. You can be a high IQ brainlet.

Anyone with an iq 140 and up will never reveal it realising the inherit advantage in life of concealing such information.
Anyone with a lesser iq may be found bragging about their intellect.
This thread is absolutely pointless.

It is under the control of genes and environment. Environment that influences gene transcription is the nuclear environment which is influenced by the cytosolic environment which is influenced by the extracellular environment, which is influenced by the environment that surrounds you.

Some things like IQ are more heritable than other meaning that genes have a larger influence than environment but other traits like most behaviors arent very heritable meaning that your environment has a larger influence.

Saying that genes is the sole cause for racial differences is ignorant.

It can't. If the score of your IQ tests can be raised, the IQ test is flawed. If you had an IQ test with an infinitely large pool of diverse questions, you would be unable to study for it, i.e., you would be unable to raise your IQ.

>I am able to decompress spacetime with bioelectromagnetic fields via self-induced recurrent isolated sleep paralysis. IQ is different when one does this. Information is not retained like it would be if you downloaded a file from the internet. It's like a personal cloud and is connected to every piece of reality, in every form possible, including other clouds (you). Although it is possible to raise your waking IQ by doing this, the raw data cannot be understood using any known lexicons.
How is it that one can sense the presence of others when the are hidden like in a deep forest?
American Indians had this sense.

IQ: 143
Dick: 21cm

I like the memes, but has anyone else noticed--perhaps for the first time--how badly US blacks just...//needed// this film? They generally come across as 'too dumb to know they're dumb,' (see nasheed vs taylor), but there seems to be a uniquely deep-seeded inferiority complex going on. Banter on Twitter devolves into, "why can't ya'll let us have this?"

Are niggers just wounded animals?

"they"

>cell
>glib
>Blank Panther
> ,
>peopl
>hoardes

Ah yes OP's great 158 IQ that makes him not even able to be proficient in his own native language

and the answer is???????

It's D, like I already said. It's exclusive or between the images. true + true = false, false + true = true, true + false = true. Just assign a bead = true, no bead = false.

GO GET LAID DUDE, YOU'RE GOING EXTINCT

Just assume people who post in these threads raise their IQ by 30 points

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

But has ww2 ever been as far as to do even look more like?

Probability resonance. Having a clean body. Anyone can do it if their body is not poisoned with filth such as cigarettes or tide pods.

the fact that we have the same answer and you couldn't boil it down into a low IQ lurker answer is proof that you're good for nothing.

>I CANZ CODE THANGZ! GUYS! I AM SMART!

>Implying that something as abstract as intelligence can be measured and quantified

The IQ neme needs to go.