Shooter's mom died in November 2017...

Shooter's mom died in November 2017. Why did the good neighbor file a petition for executor of her estate the NEXT day after the shooting. Where is the younger brother? Lynda sold a house for $575,000 where is the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180217034354/http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html?sr=fbCNN021618exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group0933PMVODtopLink
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401207/Woman-took-Nikolas-Cruz-questioned-police.html#reader-comments
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/7100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE IS A KIKE

web.archive.org/web/20180217034354/http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group/index.html?sr=fbCNN021618exclusive-school-shooter-instagram-group0933PMVODtopLink

>During one of the anti-Semitic rants in the chat, Cruz spoke of his birth mother, saying, "My real mom was a Jew. I am glad I never met her."

WHATCHA DOIN' THERE RABBI? GOYIM KNOW!

Lynda cruz's
old house that sold for $575,000

wait, who was the good neighbor? I dont understand the relationship.

>this is a white man in america

Next door neighbor in parkland was friends with Lynda cruz up to her death. Her name is rocxanne deschamps. She was the person that kept the shooter at a lake Worth Florida trailer for a short time..... then kicked him out. She is trying to get the dead mom's money.

Thanks mate. I`m getting pretty sick of all info. getting scrubbed and sealed so ((they)) can maintain control of whatever narrative. Feels like a direct violation of freedom of press.

It's getting hard to believe this is a "different" Nikolas Cruz as the address is like right fucking there to all the other locations i`m seeing. Not that I give a shit about this kids political leanings it's just the media seems to and I think I remember hearing that this was a different person. Nothing to see here.

That is the wrong guy... his name is Nikolas cruz I think the middle name is jacob

>rocxanne
this spelling is cancer

Broward sheriff office inmate search

kek i love this pic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5401207/Woman-took-Nikolas-Cruz-questioned-police.html#reader-comments

correct on all counts

>rocxanne deschamps
jewbook rocxanne dot deschamps dot 3

>Height
>5'07
Jesus fuck that poor child.

Rocxanne Deschamps . I would make nice with my new 42 year old milf mommy. Dummy had to shoot up a school and lose his mom's cash to this bitch who is now trying to get (steal) it. Why did she wait till the next day after the shooting to go to probate court?

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel
>Scott Israel
>Israel
fucking JEWs every time

why the fuck it sell for so cheap

arrived at the high school at 2:19 p.m.
kills 17 people
than
he arrived at Walmart at 2:50pm

that was quick

I know of him. Half the cops here hate him. It is an elected position and the fix was in. A Manley .He rides around in a newer black mustang gt convertible. It has hidden strobes all over it and blows intersections with it. Too lazy to wait for the light to change. I have seen it happen twice In Davie Florida.

Manlet

Sounds to me like this single mom was saddled with a psycho kid, let him walk all over her and did a shit job raising him, didn’t have any friends, and as a last resort to make herself feel better, made the only person she knew executor of the estate to “protect” her son. I’m sure a lot of things were at play in her brain, but what she probably wouldn’t admit to herself is she wanted to stick it to her son from the grave, a last attempt at control motivated by spite, since she was a shitty mom and too much of a coward to do anything about him when he was a minor and she could have sent him to an institution.

He was only shooting for 3 minutes, so yeah.

You should record it and put it on youtube

You are correct. The former neighbor rocxanne broke up with her fiancée and had a baby recently. The ex talks shit about her online and says "Roxxy " would not give him the money to go to the funeral service for the mom Lynda. I'm sure that plays into this mess somehow

because the son should have filed the probate paperwork, hired a probate attorney, etc.

the son cant do those things so this Rocxane lady is filing an "intestate" (means no money to pay her bills) probate to close out her neighbor's estate.

This Rocxane lady is literally going to make her friend's money disappear.

Victims are going to take all his families money

But did you know Cruz is actually a Jew?

check it out I made this big gay thing

In Florida, with all those trees, away from a main road, with a pool. That little kike mutt had an better start than most of us. Fuckin weak minded faggot

I think they are covering something up with where this kids was living. Look at his arrest record and note his current residence. It matches the area the CNN footage was taken

>be young lady
>see lonely kid in trouble and alone
>take him and take care of him
>enforce a no-gun policy in the house
>kid won't listen, refuses to cooperate with house rules
>find another good home for the kid
>kid shoots up school
>idiots who read the Jew news now hate you and blame you

So much for helping people

A Jew with the middle name "of jesus". Really makes my hibiscus hibernate

How does a rando neighbor have legal right to take possession of the house though? Seems like mothers heirs should split estate value, and shooters victims get his part. Innocent siblings shouldn't be robbed, and rando neighbor shouldn't be a party.

>an elected position is worse than an unelected one like my chief, it's rigged
city cops are such fucking mongrels.

Damn, where do I learn how to steal estates? Are there classes at the local synagogue?

Woah there mister height sympathist! I'm 5'8" and never had any problems getting through 40 years of life this far. Not once would I have considered shooting up my school. I don't think height plays into this situation at all.

file for the whole thing, get it on record that you spent time and money taking care of her autistic demon spawn and were never reimbursed by your kike "friend", maybe get some of it back even if the chances of getting the whole estate are zero

His middle name is Jacob.

Cruz means cross though.

Who knows what goes through the minds of these fucked up Jewish people?

To try to block the funds from vanishing in the courts (legal fees, etc.)

If she provided more than half of his needs to live then he is a dependent.

I agree, the same issue with the nice hispanic couple that adopted him, now they are responsible for nutjobs blaming the hispanic community for something done by a white kid from eastern europe.

The couple that adopted him wasn't Hispanic. His adoptive father's name was fucking Roger for fuck's sake.

Plenty of people have jack shit to do with the culture of their paternal ancestor. I sure as shit don't speak German.

Was he adopted? Or do people think that bc he went to live with this lady when his mom died?

He and his brother Zachary were both adopted.

Although, wait, which mom? The Cruz family adopted him as a baby.

fpbp

>obviously be on drugs
>promise neighbor to take care of the adopted kids if she passes.
>NEITHER KID CURRENTLY BEING ASSISTED BY YOU. Agreement was made when you where cucking Paul Gold and had something besides a trailer
> Immediately swoop in for the rest of the estate before the bodies are cold.

You obviously have learning disabilities. Please seek medical attention for lead poisoning immediately

bump

Lyda Cruz is adopted mom. Then it was the lady Roxxane who was a friend of mom. After that it sorta gets hazy

now according the media, if I am getting this right, after he is kicked out of Roxxane's house he gets taken in By the Snead family, who he was with until the shooting?

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

ok so the big question is, during a period of time he was shooting b.b. guns while wearing his MAGA hat, and pointing his COD red dot gun out windows, in a house that belonged to someone who was neither Roxanne or the Sneads. His mother died in 2017 November? The address is on the arrest papers & says he live there for 228 months

kek
Most likely.

>rubs hands in concern

You seem so stressed out. Let me help take care of your kid....

race - white

hahahahahahahahahaahhahahaa

The parkland house address listed on the police report as nik's last known address was rented by Nikolas's former school mate /current friend's family. I think it is currently for sale too.

so they just let Nik crash in that house? No wonder he was just shooting b.b guns and playing dress up all the time. He had no supervision

Thinking back to that Turpin family episode a wile back, there were reports in the media they kept the kids in a separate house and drop food off from time to time. If you believe it. Were they monitoring Nik Cruz? Hidden cameras. ((Demon voices))

I'm lovin' it!™

Oy vey!

Place of arrest was I believe was 4700 Wyndham lakes drive coral springs Florida. The cop made a mistake on the report. I think he is an out of town officer for coconut Creek p.d. and was just helping out looking for the shooter. I think the shooter was just wandering around looking an old friend. Idk

I don't have any supervision and I just drink beer and masturbate all day

yea the arrest place I figure they messed up or else theyd be in Odessa which is 4 hours away lol. The cop who arrested Cruz is BSO Det. John Curcio, I think. He was a big of controversy surrounding him

And, in other news, science discovers that - in its liquid form - water... is wet!

This is why you don't mix races. Ban racemixing!

>The "Peaked in High School" collection, only at your local Express store.
'Cause she and/or her cut-outs were banking that the patsy wouldn't make it out alive. You'd have to look at the departed's last will and testament/living trust to determine the actual beneficiary.

Sheriff Israel has lots of skeletons in his closet. What was that black officer associated with CAIR. The black cop is a Muslim p.o.s. and buddies with his jew boss? Broward county politics is fucked up. Debbie Wasserman Shultz is mixed into this shit somehow.

can someone give me a quick rundown of the conspiratard part of this school shooting pls thx
have a german serial killer for your troubles

Bump.

oh I save that article militantislammonitor.org/article/id/7100

Everyone in this kids life fucked him over. Everyone including the birth parents,adopted parents, school,school board, county, and police fucked up. Kid Grows up to be a piece of shit, and the lady that was supposed to take care of him , kicked him out on his ass took all available cash. Guardian is now trying to take the rest of the money from the dead mom Lynda cruz's estate. In January 2017 she had $575k plus I am the op

>"There're shekels to be made...!"
Can confirm: My own father was an unapologetic, feathered kike for the longest time.

How? Police scanners had "active shooting" for at least 30 minutes.......

I'm more confused how he took it out on his ex school instead of his 'family'

Was that a real chat or more pol trolling?

To answer the question: If the mother previously named the neighbor as executor in her will than this is all exactly how it is supposed to work. There is literally nothing abnormal about it.

However, that doesn't mean she didn't steal the money.

Based celtic phenotype!

If it's in her AO, that's for damn sure.
It's the weekend and there's already calls to demolish the building; they must've closed that crime scene real damn quick!

She did not file probate papers November of 2017 when the mother died. She waited till February 15 2017. She just found a will NOW after the kid is in jail ( forever )for a major felony? The timing is suspect.

Feb 2018

You can tell. Green-eyes is an Ashkenazim trait and he has the same rat face as Ben Shapiro. Hrs a self hating Mischling, just like Hitler

HE JUS NEEDED MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS! HE HAD A FUCKED UP LIFE HE DIDNU NUFFIN!!!

El Elfino he become El Goblino after suffering by Shit Lort Drumpfcor

And after he was shooting for 3 minutes.....

He conveniently waited in the school until the kids all were evacuated and he left with them apparently....

One blonde's testimony shows the game afoot

The next trial and tribulation will be exactly the same....

Idiots professing their authority over the situation and the men all being led around like feminized puppets....everyone listening to the spoon fed lie as they convince themselves it was the chain of events that were shown in the media.

A group of kids all ready and waiting for the poor kid to go Zeitgeist...............

FTFY

The mom's money is worth more than the balance of the DNC's entire holdings. Maybe the kid was going to run for president? Buy an election?

i bet this goes far to explain his mental state and alienation if this broad was taking advantage of his moms death

this is a great thread. bump

>5'07
Holy shit, the guy really is a goblin.